Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 52. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'm sure with the future of TRST project, the project is almost a year and we will soon get the price of $ 1 before china new year.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Very good interview.
Correct questions and accessible, understandable for everyone answers.
The main thing is done and they started on the main network. Now I think we are waiting for a lot of good news and there will be more advertising campaign.

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
WeTrust Interview: Decentralized Financial Technology – CR Exclusive

We gave them 12 questions to tell us more about their platform, ideas and vision, as well as the purpose of their token. Our exclusive interviews are designed in a way that allows you to learn all about a certain team and their token, even if you have never heard about them before.

1. What is WeTrust? How would you describe it in a few sentences?
2. How did you come up with the idea for the WeTrust platform and what problems are you trying to solve with it?
3. Who is your target audience for your platform/token?
4. What are some of the advantages of blockchain (on Ethereum) that allows WeTrust to be better compared to the current, traditional system?
5. What are some of the things/milestones you’re going to focus in the future (0-2 years)?
6. How will creating your own TLC look like in the future?
7. How many people are involved in the development? What kind of experience do the members have?
8. What is the role of your TRST token? What kind of things can you use it for?
9. On what exchanges is your coin available for trading?
10. Which wallet do you recommend for storing the TRST token?
11. How many TRST tokens are available? How are new ones created and is the total supply limited?
12. How do you see the whole crypto industry in the next few years?

https://cryptoreader.com/interviews/wetrust-exclusive-crypto-interview/
Activity: 42
How much the token will cost in the end of 2018?

It should be around $1.99 cents by year end
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Promised product has been delivered with this launch now we have to wait to see its usage and adaption. There is already update from telegram about upcoming press releases and partnerships announcements if these are true then we need to fasten our belts. The journey is about to start anytime.
Yes, and when they will release a very exciting information that will be the time that the price will pump.
For now, I would consider this time as a time for accumulation, this is very undervalued, price should not be less than a dollar anymore.
Activity: 82
How much the token will cost in the end of 2018?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Promised product has been delivered with this launch now we have to wait to see its usage and adaption. There is already update from telegram about upcoming press releases and partnerships announcements if these are true then we need to fasten our belts. The journey is about to start anytime.
Activity: 5
been following WeTrust on Telegram and community moderator announced that they have 4 press releases in coming days and a partnership announcement set for Tuesday morning.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
As of a few hours ago, we've officially released to the Main Ethereum Network, after an insane amount of work put in by our technical team to hit our launch date. Check it out: tlc.wetrust.io

Our Whitelist of VIPs/previous testers has first dibs but we're opening it up publicly in the coming days.

Get on the whitelist here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBSFHKgEIZiaOn2SvD6iA-MBDaqkWLwz1tYip5EZXEVJjGHg/viewform?usp=sf_link

We'll be eager to hear your feedback. Further announcements around product, press, and partnerships will be coming soon as well.
Let us know if you have any questions (Telegram is best- https://t.me/WeTrustPlatform)
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Can someone explain that wetrust is mainly for developed countries with good internet connectivity, more knowledge about computer products or is it more focused towards developing countries?
I read in the whitepaper that wetrust aimed to break into the developing countries which was their main market but those countries require over the ground workers, someone who would explain the product to the people and finally replace the chit fund system.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Now this should be counted starting point for the project with this launch today. Trst token is still cheap at current price it seems that word didn't spread far yet about this trusted lending circle platform today else market was showing good reaction. Anyways it will keep seeing appreciation from now ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
But now that the mainnet will be launched, will WeTrust have its own blockchain or will the tokens still remain ERC-20?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
A binance listing on January 18th can do wonders for all the hodlers. There have been many people holding the coin from the very start and January 18th can be the perfect moment to reward them with two extremely good news and some nice price movement!
it is impossible to know when and what Selestat on binance otherwise would be to ban cryptocurrencies
we are on January 18th and no news from the team Huh so nothing happening as i think Tongue

Dump it quick!  Wink Seriously though, the Binance listing at this point in the major correction in all crypto markets. I think TRST will rally along with other major coins when the time comes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
A binance listing on January 18th can do wonders for all the hodlers. There have been many people holding the coin from the very start and January 18th can be the perfect moment to reward them with two extremely good news and some nice price movement!
it is impossible to know when and what Selestat on binance otherwise would be to ban cryptocurrencies
we are on January 18th and no news from the team Huh so nothing happening as i think Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
on which exchanges wetrust going to be listed? it looks like a good coin to accumulate..
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust/#markets
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
on which exchanges wetrust going to be listed? it looks like a good coin to accumulate..
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Awesome update that tomorrow TLC is going to be available. Now look at the marketcap of token and guess the opportunities and possibilities in future. I think no need to use many words those understand the platform have prepared themselves already for what is coming out.

I guess it's going to be a wrong timing here with the whole crypto market crashing due to Korea/China.Anyways it would be a good time for new entrants to get their taste of cheap TRST before TRST starts to explode in coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Awesome update that tomorrow TLC is going to be available. Now look at the marketcap of token and guess the opportunities and possibilities in future. I think no need to use many words those understand the platform have prepared themselves already for what is coming out.
Pages:
Jump to: