Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 53. (Read 275509 times)

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is fine for me if there is any slightly delay in release of first lending Dapp on the WeTrust platform. I will say in next couple of days cryptomarkets will come out of this crisis and that release should take advantage of this thing. I have Trst tokens for months and can wait for few more days if team think there is little change in releasing.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
A binance listing on January 18th can do wonders for all the hodlers. There have been many people holding the coin from the very start and January 18th can be the perfect moment to reward them with two extremely good news and some nice price movement!
How do you know that will make it on 18th Jan?

If this is true this will increase it's price.

Like i referred in the earlier answer, most companies try to get listed along with a major dev news. It is not a condition but it certainly helps or as to say killing two birds with a single stone. The impact is doubled from a single effort.
I haven't seen an announcement yet, I'd like to see this listed in Binance so we can have a bigger volume.
So far the volume is stable at 100BTC more or less but when this will be listed in Binance it has a chance to go 1000 btc trading volume and that will affect the price so hard.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
A binance listing on January 18th can do wonders for all the hodlers. There have been many people holding the coin from the very start and January 18th can be the perfect moment to reward them with two extremely good news and some nice price movement!

Like i referred in the earlier answer, most companies try to get listed along with a major dev news. It is not a condition but it certainly helps or as to say killing two birds with a single stone. The impact is doubled from a single effort.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
That planned release of the dapp will make all the difference now. We can expect sudden increase at the event of dapp going to be launched. Those who trusted on Wetrust team already enjoying the increase as price is very good for this moment before taking off to next levels.

Yes, this launch is really welcome and it will bring more clarity and attention to the project. And this will certainly affect the price.
But it will be necessary to do a lot more, as well as need a good PR campaign and of course the new large stock exchanges.

Are you sure TRST will make it on binance by 18th? never got to hear from them.I do log in to Binance and check all the coins over there along with the announcements.I do think there is another chance of voting over next month.

No but mostly companies try to get listed on some special occasion. I recently saw VIBE did the same and their binance listing coincided with their CES visit which was one of the major points for them. If TRST gets in binance it would be great. I do see that even cobinhood is trying to woo people from bittrex and binance onto their platform with zero trading fee. Zero trading fees will certainly catch the attention of daily traders. Moreover bittrex seems so dull lately with no coin listings and more delistings from their platform.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
That planned release of the dapp will make all the difference now. We can expect sudden increase at the event of dapp going to be launched. Those who trusted on Wetrust team already enjoying the increase as price is very good for this moment before taking off to next levels.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Are you sure TRST will make it on binance by 18th? never got to hear from them.I do log in to Binance and check all the coins over there along with the announcements.I do think there is another chance of voting over next month.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It is wait of days now to see the first dapp of lending going live as far as I understood from some message on social media. Trst token is going to start its journey towards next levels very soon. Price looks very good and market capo as whole shows place for other millions to be added in its capitalization.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Binance, Kucoin is good to increase value
Wetrust has been stable in price for the last two weeks. This smells like accummulation before a big rally regardless of whatever news will people ask in this thread after seeing the initial pump.

The price stability is due to the launch and we are almost close for the team to announce those dates and see the graph going upwards.I am assuming we would see a volume of over 500 or 1000 once the announcement is made.

I am not understanding the launch purpose though. Doesnt the team need over the ground workers in the countries which they assume will benefit the most from using the platform. Any idea of the marketing efforts going on?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Wetrust has been stable in price for the last two weeks. This smells like accummulation before a big rally regardless of whatever news will people ask in this thread after seeing the initial pump.

The price stability is due to the launch and we are almost close for the team to announce those dates and see the graph going upwards.I am assuming we would see a volume of over 500 or 1000 once the announcement is made.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I think the time for WeTrust hit the first page of coinmarket is now. It is a great project that doesn't have so many supporters spreading lies like other coins. We need more exchanges for sure.

More exchanges would be nice but it's not what we need the hardest.
Waves reached $7, being on Bittrex only.
PIVX reached $13, being on Bittrex only.

What we really need is a release, and lucky for us, we are close to a release Smiley
More exchanges could help to boost the value of WeTrust and now since it reaches 1 dollar already, I am hoping this increase will continue and volume will increase, actually bittrex is already a big exchange but we like to get bigger so it's nice to see it listed in some other exchanges like Binance.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
I think the time for WeTrust hit the first page of coinmarket is now. It is a great project that doesn't have so many supporters spreading lies like other coins. We need more exchanges for sure.

More exchanges would be nice but it's not what we need the hardest.
Waves reached $7, being on Bittrex only.
PIVX reached $13, being on Bittrex only.

What we really need is a release, and lucky for us, we are close to a release Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Been away from this thread for some months, any major update for coming for we trust? This is one project which is yet to trigger off from the start after being launched last year.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
hoooooooold hooooooold, 6400 resistance break means +30% normally, in current situation +100% seem to be the current average breaking ath range, for fkin all coins haha unbelievable what a market, 1 trillion usdollar mc and 300 billion global depts, we could spend 30% to get out of depth for every single human existing Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Check out WeTrust/TRST Twitter feed yesterday. According to that twitter post, "George is moving a TON more of partnership convos forward and have a lot more in the pipeline. Leon is currently prepping for an update this this week. There are a few groups who are eager to exploring building their own product using WeTrust platform."

Hello X20 in MC

Woohoo! Moon in 2018! Seriously though, it has been a long wait since summer of 2017. This is not the time to exit your TRST holdings but add more to it.
Pages:
Jump to: