Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 55. (Read 275509 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

Smiley He is excellent.

Tom Dimopoulos / VP Product at WeTrust.io at East West Blockchain Conference

=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=Bm3tpMhOF9Q

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
What a disparity! WeTrust is 0.6 at Bittrex and $7 at Livecoin, and Livecoin puts deposits on hold - I still find it difficult to fully understand this cryptocurrency pricing

livecoin wallet is under maintenance so no deposit or withdraw fake price
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
What a disparity! WeTrust is 0.6 at Bittrex and $7 at Livecoin, and Livecoin puts deposits on hold - I still find it difficult to fully understand this cryptocurrency pricing
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
It seems that they are slightly delayed because roadmap was to release complete platform by the end of this year. I think they need little more time but this is understandable such delays are normal in development. I also expect better price but won't predict because this is most hard thing to do.
Of course this will have a good price, it's too early to predict but for long term hold WeTrust is good.
I did not actively traded with TRST tokens due to low volume now but I am sure we will see bigger volume once people start buying when platform is ready.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Can someone explain how we can earn from out wetrust tokens? To access the platform, the person will have to buy the tokens preferably from their website. Since 92 millon is being held in different exchanges and storages, we would need to give our tokens. So apart from our own tokens growing value on exchanges, will be able to earn any fixed percentage from the tokens loaned?
Also is the product stated for release in the month of january or february? I dont see any promotions of any kind in any of the countries like india, china where wetrust is trying to go after.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It seems that they are slightly delayed because roadmap was to release complete platform by the end of this year. I think they need little more time but this is understandable such delays are normal in development. I also expect better price but won't predict because this is most hard thing to do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What have done team for this last 9 months? Almost nothing Sad And so low volumes, 2% of marketcap per day, it's unhealthy at all Sad
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I think price will be above these because it isn't much to reach at $1 which can be touched anytime from here. Once price of any project with such potential enters in dollars then next dollars come much faster than first one. Next hurdles remains to get price in two figures which I expect by the end of first or middle of second quarter of 2018.
I agree with you. I guess x2 price is real in short-time
very hard to reach that target. market seem so freeze now. everyone is waiting bitcoin price will go up or down to make their decision
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
I think price will be above these because it isn't much to reach at $1 which can be touched anytime from here. Once price of any project with such potential enters in dollars then next dollars come much faster than first one. Next hurdles remains to get price in two figures which I expect by the end of first or middle of second quarter of 2018.
I agree with you. I guess x2 price is real in short-time
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
$1.5-$2 for Feb 2018 is good
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Nice project,

One of the only team to deliver on time and do things correctly in order. Weekly AMAs, team not trying to overhype anything, ...
Open beta is running and marketing is going to begin in the coming weeks.

Good luck to all the holders !

So can somebody shed some light on who's at the table please ?
Activity: 42
Apart from baking cakes and swanning over a dinner table looking pathetic,  can any1 shed some light on the progress of this outfit.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
where can I downoad wallet for TRST? and which one is the best? thanks
TRST has created by smartcontract, so you just need a wallet for supporting ERC20 Token, Just go to myetherwallet then there you can go create one for keep your TRST on future.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

There is no such wallet for TRST token as of now.You can create a new account with myetherwallet, which is an online ethereum wallet to store your TRST tokens.
Activity: 31

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Even today was holiday but this market was very busy with lot of trading activities. It is because of the coming releases which are pushing traders and investors to spend most of their free time to trade and consolidate in this period which is very important and vital in context of coming announcements.
Activity: 6
Nice project,

One of the only team to deliver on time and do things correctly in order. Weekly AMAs, team not trying to overhype anything, ...
Open beta is running and marketing is going to begin in the coming weeks.

Good luck to all the holders !
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
WeTrust Community Update — December 22, 2017

Welcome to a special holiday edition of the WeTrust update. The entire WeTrust Team would like to wish our amazing community a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Habari Gani to our friends celebrating Kwanzaa, and a Happy Holidays to everyone! In the spirit of the holiday season, we have a special gift for our community, read on to find out what it is!

We recently celebrated the holidays with a team dinner at Scratch in downtown Mountain View. See if you can recognize some familiar faces from WeTrust in the photo below.

https://blog.wetrust.io/wetrust-community-update-december-22-2017-7c873691c296
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
WeTrust is right now a sleeping giant. We might soon start to see the price go up and up.

Even though we are listed on BITTREX I think they should also try to get listed on Binance .

That is indeed one of the biggest issues right now. One exchange is not enough for price to stabillize. Yesterday it was 0.63 and today it went to 0.40. No doubt every coin dropped 20 percent but stabilization will come when there are multiple exchanges for a particular currency. it gains more eyes who get more idea about project and in short advertisement for free about wetrust.

The whole crypto market is towards the downside and it is fairly expected for TRST too to go down with the wave.I am not much bothered about the current hype going with BTC and sure of TRST making it big in 2018.

I am fine for the hold. We do need to get more exchanges or atleast binance for now. When the trustcoins will go in the platform, we won't be thinking much about the exchanges part. The team is going slow and steady for now and i believe they can shift their gears now.
Of course we have have that success when the platform is live, if we can get a chance to be listed in binance, it will give more volume
and the moment it will start to pump we will go to the moon, that is all we like, I know so let's trust and hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: