Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 54. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Name --> fucking boring , Logo ---> fucking boring --> (trst) --> wtf?

the product itself --> boooooring

all in all, typical undervalued coin, but really some products have absolutely no clue on how to gain attention, attention and hype seem bad in reputation which is absolutely wrong, it is PR on it´s best to attract new investors supporters and partnerships. If just only 1 of those mentioned criteria would be ok, you would make bigger steps. but ok keep slowmo you still will get somewhere

I know its extremely hard to wait in crypto, especially for a project which has already taken a year to finally be able to deliver something. My suggestion be to wait for a few more months to something for which many people have already waited over a year. If Wetrust is not able to show price rise or justify itself being in this funding environment, one can always jump ship. Just hold till the first quarter and i hope the price should likely go to 2 to 5 dollars.
That's likely to happen, WeTrust is still undervalued at the moment, LUNYR and WeTrust has successfully finished their ICO last year but LUN had already pump because it was in a big exchange which is Binance, I think we should see WeTrust in Binance so it will pump based on our expectation.

Well than all we need to do is request the team again and again everyday till they really fulfill this wish of most of the holders. The team would be really fed up i think from the past year hearing about when more exchanges..after binance atleast they can get some peace from the exchange perspective.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605

all in all, typical undervalued coin, but really some products have absolutely no clue on how to gain attention, attention and hype seem bad in reputation which is absolutely wrong, it is PR on it´s best to attract new investors supporters and partnerships. If just only 1 of those mentioned criteria would be ok, you would make bigger steps. but ok keep slowmo you still will get somewhere

I know its extremely hard to wait in crypto, especially for a project which has already taken a year to finally be able to deliver something. My suggestion be to wait for a few more months to something for which many people have already waited over a year. If Wetrust is not able to show price rise or justify itself being in this funding environment, one can always jump ship. Just hold till the first quarter and i hope the price should likely go to 2 to 5 dollars.
That's likely to happen, WeTrust is still undervalued at the moment, LUNYR and WeTrust has successfully finished their ICO last year but LUN had already pump because it was in a big exchange which is Binance, I think we should see WeTrust in Binance so it will pump based on our expectation.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
WeTrust listed on the next Binance voting round!

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

TRST is currently lagging behind most of the competitors in the voting system and if we could get within the top 5, there are more chances for making it to Binance.Spread this news for more TRST supporters to vote on Binance.
The author should appeal to everyone to vote for TRST, which is a very good opportunity and you will have the best resources
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

TRST is currently lagging behind most of the competitors in the voting system and if we could get within the top 5, there are more chances for making it to Binance.Spread this news for more TRST supporters to vote on Binance.

I don't think binance is necessary now. We are almost near to launching of the product and the use of trst tokens will make up for any exchange. Moreover we are on bittrex and that is good enough. We need more dapps.

i think you have a point. besides binance isnt listing unless a certain token already have a product. but i really do hope we will get there then.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Check out WeTrust/TRST Twitter feed yesterday. According to that twitter post, "George is moving a TON more of partnership convos forward and have a lot more in the pipeline. Leon is currently prepping for an update this this week. There are a few groups who are eager to exploring building their own product using WeTrust platform."

Hello X20 in MC

I don't think binance is necessary now. We are almost near to launching of the product and the use of trst tokens will make up for any exchange. Moreover we are on bittrex and that is good enough. We need more dapps.

Binance is currently the best exchange in terms of volume and getting TRST added there will increase the value of the token before the product launch.Voting is already in progress and adding your vote will help the community for more chances of being listed.

My most of the investments and the groups are asking for binance listing only and i know the value binance brings on the table. I always felt bittrex was the top spot and the team which is just having 8 million tokens to themselves should use every quarter of a dollar to spend on developing more dapps. A great product can standalone but if they lose out on the money, we might not be able to see great products early. Moreover lending ecosystem is having quite a competition nowadays so i say more development, less focus on exchanges.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250

Binance is currently the best exchange in terms of volume and getting TRST added there will increase the value of the token before the product launch.Voting is already in progress and adding your vote will help the community for more chances of being listed.

Yes this is a good step for this token
It is an excellent exchange and with very large volumes
so join all who can to vote on the addition.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 167
I really like the project, but sometimes I get the vibe that the token will not be very important
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

Binance could could attract a lot of investors for TRST, it's the highest volume now and I think it's an opportunity for this project to be known
to people who are solely trading in binance, if other tokens have done listing in binance then I think there is no wrong in competing with them.

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
WeTrust Ad Preview: Joe's Restaurant

cool Wetrust presentation, the trst going up too. All Good.
Great amount of work has been produced since Ico, in fev. or March 2017.

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

Activity: 203
Guys just wanted to know your opinions on if the current price is okay to buy in, feels like it will dip slightly more before gaining. Completely slipped my mind with regards to the ICO even after writing it down, i'm fairly new and past weeks my head as been everywhere making up for lost time, gathering funds and simply got caught up.

any information which might help would be great..thanks and best wishes for the new year
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Smiley East West Blockchain Conference Hightlights with George WeTrust CEO.

=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63wwBvpw1lw

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
What a disparity! WeTrust is 0.6 at Bittrex and $7 at Livecoin, and Livecoin puts deposits on hold - I still find it difficult to fully understand this cryptocurrency pricing

livecoin wallet is under maintenance so no deposit or withdraw fake price
Definitely, only based your price in an exchange where there is a bigger volume like bittrex, the price is still less than $1 despite the fact that there is a sudden pump, it's a good sign actually to see a price increase as we are about to end this year, I believe we have already achieve the ATH in $.
Activity: 8
We will see the release of the first product (Trusted Lending Circles) on the main network. (mid January)

Good times ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: