Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 13. (Read 3592 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hey, what you think about last news with that tokens being listed on Yobit, guys?

Yobit certainly not the best exchange, but quite popular
Sure, it's a little bit laggy UI, but I've had a problem with them only once per using for a long time

I did not have any problems at all, even support answered well
I've had some problems with depositing on my eth wallet, it was about 3-4 days for one transcations, very slow..

I agree, how did you decide this question?
As i know problems of that type is going to auto-resolve with time, support can't help in that problem

and you tried to create a ticket? Were there answers?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hey, what you think about last news with that tokens being listed on Yobit, guys?

Sure, it's a little bit laggy UI, but I've had a problem with them only once per using for a long time

I've had some problems with depositing on my eth wallet, it was about 3-4 days for one transcations, very slow..

As i know problems of that type is going to auto-resolve with time, support can't help in that problem
Yep, the problem was relosved only by time, support tried to help me but can't do anything with it
Activity: 504

Activity: 165

I had a problem with 2fa, support is still not responding

This lags is working really bad if you're trying to sell or buy something fast, but in others that don't so important

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

yobit is a very good exchange for start. I hope all be fine
This good news for the whole project at all, waiting impatiently on what next exchanges it will be listed so
hurray, the market has gone up, now is the time to launch your tokens
Let's do it, for me it's very good news about launch tokens on first exchange!
How do you gonna use that tokens right now? I'm interested what I can do with them
I think for now I'm just going to buy some this tokens and hold them in some time to watch their price
Thats good way, because we don't know what will happen with that tokens in future
How do you gonna use that tokens right now? I'm interested what I can do with them
I think for now I'm just going to buy some this tokens and hold them in some time to watch their price
Sounds lovely, I want to participate/ Are airdrop and bounty campaigns still on? Thanks!
Search this information on website please, this information was asked many times in this thread
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Sounds lovely, I want to participate/ Are airdrop and bounty campaigns still on? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: