Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 14. (Read 3623 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Hello everybody. Is there any good news on the project?
All is going on the right way now, time to wait, and good news will come to us Smiley
hello community
Yeah... and....good news on the project !!!
Tyrtkov [TYV] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TYV/BTC
Tyrtkov Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/TYV

have a good day  Cheesy
wow! Thats really good news, from the creations of this thread, and there it is, already listed on yobit Smiley
Activity: 72
All is going on the right way now, time to wait, and good news will come to us Smiley
hello community
Yeah... and....good news on the project !!!
Tyrtkov [TYV] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TYV/BTC
Tyrtkov Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/TYV

have a good day  Cheesy
Do you plan to continue to work on your tweeter page? Now there is almost empty, I hope that in the future there will be more information.
Yes, it's completely empty there. I think the matter is that the project itself is still new, it does not require special eye-candles to itself. And advertising will be launched when the technical part is ready.
Now socials not so empty as it was before, just was needed content-manager to do all this

I agree, need a content manager to be normal
Without any kind of content manager people would think that project is bad or scam, but it's really good in my mind

if the project is good, then even a bad content manager will not spoil it)
This project IS good, I'm sure, because the team don't have unreal plans or something like that
Sure, because there isn't any good projects for games, if don't count TRX, ofcourse.
Activity: 336
Do you plan to continue to work on your tweeter page? Now there is almost empty, I hope that in the future there will be more information.
Yes, it's completely empty there. I think the matter is that the project itself is still new, it does not require special eye-candles to itself. And advertising will be launched when the technical part is ready.
Now socials not so empty as it was before, just was needed content-manager to do all this

Without any kind of content manager people would think that project is bad or scam, but it's really good in my mind

This project IS good, I'm sure, because the team don't have unreal plans or something like that
I really want to join the bounty program when it starts? And how many tokens will be allocated for awards?
If you believe the information, which is located on the website of the project, then the bounty program will start exactly in 3 days. Anyone can join it.

Thank you so much. I found the information
I'm agree, this information is really helpful, because I didn't realize that bounty coming so fast
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

I think that team will choose carefully their members, so we shouldn't afraid about this problems and issues

Will you launch your personal web platform/wallet for investors?
I hope they will, it can make using and investments here really much more comfortable
Activity: 165
Will you launch your personal web platform/wallet for investors?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I really want to join the bounty program when it starts? And how many tokens will be allocated for awards?
If you believe the information, which is located on the website of the project, then the bounty program will start exactly in 3 days. Anyone can join it.

Thank you so much. I found the information
I heard that for the soonest time, the administration of the project plans to make a listing on the EtherDelta exchange, many tokens for this are allocated?
Yes indeed, the TYV token will soon be seen on EtherDelta, for this is allocated 10% of the total number of released tokens.
Of course I'm sorry, but 10% of the total number of released tokens, is it a lot? I am interested in the quantity, not the interest.
It's not hard to squeeze if you are friends with mathematics. A total of 15 million tokens will be issued, 10% of this amount is 1.5 million tokens.
We can't calculate right what it will be in equal fiat in future, so don't predict that so early
But we will hope that it will make our profit in some times more then we've invested, for sure
I heard that for the soonest time, the administration of the project plans to make a listing on the EtherDelta exchange, many tokens for this are allocated?
Yes indeed, the TYV token will soon be seen on EtherDelta, for this is allocated 10% of the total number of released tokens.
Of course I'm sorry, but 10% of the total number of released tokens, is it a lot? I am interested in the quantity, not the interest.
It's not hard to squeeze if you are friends with mathematics. A total of 15 million tokens will be issued, 10% of this amount is 1.5 million tokens.
We can't calculate right what it will be in equal fiat in future, so don't predict that so early
Great idea anh great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
The success of the project, first of all, depends on its team, and then on the implementation and prospects of the technical part of the project. One idea is not enough.
I see that here is working pretty good team, so we can wait for such good result in that project in future.

If I'm not mistaken, then, in addition to the bounty program, the administration also promised to launch the airdrop?
There was also such information, apparently these two actions are going to be launched simultaneously. I also join the company's bounty and the airdrop.
Ofcourse, because airdrop makes more easier to make socials that project have more popular without big ad-company

If I'm not mistaken, then, in addition to the bounty program, the administration also promised to launch the airdrop?
There was also such information, apparently these two actions are going to be launched simultaneously. I also join the company's bounty and the airdrop.

I join, I love Airdrops even more than bounty)
Pages:
Jump to: