Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 12. (Read 3623 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I agree with you on 100%. When in one game there is a pumped up character and a lot of money, and in another just started playing, then I always want to be able to transfer funds
Unfortunately, such money transfers are still very rare, I've met similar, but only with games that are developed by one company. And in this case the functional does not differ, because some developers, some views on life: (
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I agree with you on 100%. When in one game there is a pumped up character and a lot of money, and in another just started playing, then I always want to be able to transfer funds
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Project worthy of attention. The goals that the guys want to achieve are very simple. But the main -  goal of the team is clear for an ordinary person. Kiss
Activity: 224
Playing a lot of games, I constantly encounter a problem: in one game I have the means, and in another I'm a novice. And I really wanted to be able to make a transfer of game currency from one game to another.
I agree with you on 100%. When in one game there is a pumped up character and a lot of money, and in the other just started playing, then I always want to have the opportunity to transfer funds.
Activity: 252
Yes, it is very important that they are already on stock exchanges. The fact that you can buy and sell a token - very encouraging. I  believe in the success of the project!!!
Now there is such a problem. And the project is going to solve it. The support of the community is visible, the team's work is evident. This makes me happy. And the fact that the project has a huge number of competitors is not a minus. Against this background, TYV token looks more confident.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Yes, it is very important that they are already on stock exchanges. The fact that you can buy and sell a token - very encouraging. I  believe in the success of the project!!!
Activity: 224
Very interesting project. With great pleasure I will observe the progress of work. The guys have a very good and thoughtful idea
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Looks interesting. I'm bullish on gaming sector in general.
Also like that there are not a lot of tokens (supply is relatively small). I'll watch the project closely. Good luck.
Activity: 504

Do you really think so? I think very few coins go there. This is very difficult to do. I think there will be smaller exchanges, for example Yobit
For such young projects as Tyrtkov, the Yobit exchange would be an excellent option. The volume of trading there is quite large.
That's good choice for start, because yobit have big community and it may help get growth to this token
Sure. First exchange where I did registered to take my profits and daytrade was yobit, also Smiley
Activity: 336

Do you really think so? I think very few coins go there. This is very difficult to do. I think there will be smaller exchanges, for example Yobit
For such young projects as Tyrtkov, the Yobit exchange would be an excellent option. The volume of trading there is quite large.
That's good choice for start, because yobit have big community and it may help get growth to this token
Yeah, i agree, lots of promotion are needed for this platform to work. So far it seems quite nice, i'll be waiting for more updates
In my opinion this team have good chances to resolve all this problems and promotions well.

is Tyrtkov doing some ico? or this project only rely on bounty and airdrop thing, im got interest with this project and planning to invest in this project.

Airdrop and bounty will be started soon. We have had a close round of investment. Contact me if you re interested in receiving our tokens by the way of investment. Also Tyrtkov will be planted on stocks exchanges.
As I understand it, no one will receive tokens for facebook? since I did not see the section
All known information abount bounty rules and possibilities will be in bounty thread, not here
Yes, I also wanted to know, there is a chance to get on such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex?

To get to these exchanges is not so easy, I think it will not be very soon
It's already live on Yobit's exchange, check it out for youself please Smiley
Project is really going forward with time, I'm hope it won't stop this fast developing in future and will add more features to it

Yes, I agree, now is the most suitable time for such projects
But it will be one of the first projects supporting ingame payments, so I think we should hodl this tokens for more time
Game projects are the best option for the 21st century
Thats good point because of more and more people going to play games, not just working, and there is reason of good about gaming-connected tokens also.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Game projects are the best option for the 21st century
Activity: 266
Project is really going forward with time, I'm hope it won't stop this fast developing in future and will add more features to it

Yes, I agree, now is the most suitable time for such projects
Does somebody here already bough tokens of that project? Tell us your experience of using it, please
Hey, what you think about last news with that tokens being listed on Yobit, guys?

Yobit certainly not the best exchange, but quite popular
Sure, it's a little bit laggy UI, but I've had a problem with them only once per using for a long time

I did not have any problems at all, even support answered well
I've had some problems with depositing on my eth wallet, it was about 3-4 days for one transcations, very slow..

I agree, how did you decide this question?
As i know problems of that type is going to auto-resolve with time, support can't help in that problem

and you tried to create a ticket? Were there answers?
Yep I did it, but problem was solved with time, not support did that.
I think now support will work better, days changed, don't think that all as it was before. But sure there won't be problems like that with the tokens of that project.
Hey, what you think about last news with that tokens being listed on Yobit, guys?

Yobit certainly not the best exchange, but quite popular
Sure, it's a little bit laggy UI, but I've had a problem with them only once per using for a long time

I did not have any problems at all, even support answered well
I've had some problems with depositing on my eth wallet, it was about 3-4 days for one transcations, very slow..

I agree, how did you decide this question?
As i know problems of that type is going to auto-resolve with time, support can't help in that problem

and you tried to create a ticket? Were there answers?
Yep I did it, but problem was solved with time, not support did that.
Pages:
Jump to: