Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 11. (Read 3623 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It is the development of payment systems in modern games will be the key point. Because money must be multifunctional.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I think, in connection with the big competition in the games market, a very relevant topic will be similar functionality. This will give any game a greater level.
Of course, in the face of such fierce competition - games will compete in the level of technology. And payments are an important part of any game, you need to develop here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.
Many games now feel a problem with the game currency. I think that they will be very interested in the idea of ​​the project. Because of this, many games will be able to reach a whole new level.

Right, when people see that the game currency can be withdrawn from the game and buy a bottle of water for it (this is an example), the level of the project is growing at times. 
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Great idea, but I had a question. What advantages does your token have over other game tokens? Why should people choose you?
Our team are neggotiating now with game companies. also TYV will be integrated in three game platforms.
Your project is very promising, you have every chance to become leaders in the field of payments in on-line games. Give us more news about the project.
Everything is brilliant! So I would describe the Tyrtkov project after I first got to know this project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!
But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.
You had mentioned that there will be a bounty program at April. It is 25th April but still not seen any announcement of bounty program. Will you really announce the bounty program?
Maybe the guys are going to announce the bounty program at exactly midnight)) It would be very epic, in my opinion. Bounty is also interesting for me, and I have the same question
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
You had mentioned that there will be a bounty program at April. It is 25th April but still not seen any announcement of bounty program. Will you really announce the bounty program?
Many projects must be envious for Tyrtkov, because that's a steep achievement. I think that thanks to the support of the community, the preoccupation will have the opportunity to realize its goals.
Yes, in this case, a lot depends on the community. People should understand the whole value of the token and not sell it at the first opportunity, on the contrary, save money and invite friends
I think the project will get to the heights. As the community will unequivocally support and help the further development of the project. That's the way it should be.
Many projects must be envious for Tyrtkov, because that's a steep achievement. I think that thanks to the support of the community, the preoccupation will have the opportunity to realize its goals.
I am very pleased with the prospect that the token is already on the stock exchange and I can easily buy and sell it. This adds confidence that the project will go on.
Yes this is a very important aspect for any project. The fact that the token is traded on the stock exchange is very good. I am glad that without problems I can trade them today.
I am very pleased with the prospect that the token is already on the stock exchange and I can easily buy and sell it. This adds confidence that the project will go on.
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
Great idea, but I had a question. What advantages does your token have over other game tokens? Why should people choose you?
Our team are neggotiating now with game companies. also TYV will be integrated in three game platforms.
Your project is very promising, you have every chance to become leaders in the field of payments in on-line games. Give us more news about the project.
I agree with you on 100%. When in one game there is a pumped up character and a lot of money, and in another just started playing, then I always want to be able to transfer funds
Unfortunately, such money transfers are still very rare, I've met similar, but only with games that are developed by one company. And in this case the functional does not differ, because some developers, some views on life: (

There are some games with money transactions, but they are terribly unsafe. In general, it's easy to steal, easily fake. So the game currency is not protected.
TYV is based on the blockchain. So it's safe.
It's true, security should concern in our time any business, and online games is a huge business that needs a safe currency. TYV will have great success here.
Do you want to focus on MMOrpg or shooters? Or test the platform in all games in general?
Activity: 124
I agree with you on 100%. When in one game there is a pumped up character and a lot of money, and in another just started playing, then I always want to be able to transfer funds
Unfortunately, such money transfers are still very rare, I've met similar, but only with games that are developed by one company. And in this case the functional does not differ, because some developers, some views on life: (

There are some games with money transactions, but they are terribly unsafe. In general, it's easy to steal, easily fake. So the game currency is not protected.
I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal!
Activity: 322
Merit: 15

I personally came across scammers when you pay money for game goods and get nothing. It's good that the blockchain and the TYV token will solve such problems.
Playing a lot of games, I constantly encounter a problem: in one game I have the means, and in another I'm a novice. And I really wanted to be able to make a transfer of game currency from one game to another.
Pages:
Jump to: