Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 2. (Read 3592 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
On any of the cryptocurrency exchanges, in addition to Yobit I can find the token (TYV) ?
Now, only one exchange traded token TYV, it is Yobit. I hope this will change in the future.
Activity: 196
On any of the cryptocurrency exchanges, in addition to Yobit I can find the token (TYV) ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Now , ending for investbox
Investbox service works well, as before, its 5% per day of the amount of tokens are credited without problems.
What's the point of using Investbox, which gives plus 5% per day, when the token price falls at a higher rate?

now investbox is not working!!!!!!!!!      no listed invest box
Activity: 154
Road map project ends on 05.2018, what happens next? Why is the rest of the information completely missing?
Activity: 168

Yes, the bounty company is active, 1 round ends on may 30, you should hurry if you want to take part in it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3504657.400
I've heard that in the second round of bounty programs the rewards will be less than in the first round. Why did the administration decide to do so?
What about the bounty? Does the bounty company carry out this project? please give me the link, I want to see it.
Yes, the bounty company is active, 1 round ends on may 30, you should hurry if you want to take part in it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3504657.400

What's the point of using Investbox, which gives plus 5% per day, when the token price falls at a higher rate?
The point is, to increase the number of tokens, because sooner or later the price will grow again, then you will get your profit.
Here you are right, it is not known when the market will unfold, I do not exclude the fact that after the start of the project, TYV tokens will still start to make profits, but so far the situation is not particularly pleasing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2

The point is, to increase the number of tokens, because sooner or later the price will grow again, then you will get your profit.
Investbox service works well, as before, its 5% per day of the amount of tokens are credited without problems.
Activity: 238

The second round will start on June 1-2, immediately after the first round. Follow the news of the project.
What's the point of a few rounds for a bounty company? I personally this the first time I see, I guess, it's in the award?
Rewards for participants are different, usually in the first round awards are higher than in the second.
Activity: 3
Activity: 31
This is perfect project! We like it!

Activity: 159
# Pathetic SCAM
# 4 sat price  Roll Eyes
# 1 sat soon

The second round will start on June 1-2, immediately after the first round. Follow the news of the project.
What's the point of a few rounds for a bounty company? I personally this the first time I see, I guess, it's in the award?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
What about the bounty? Does the bounty company carry out this project? please give me the link, I want to see it.
Yes bounty company have project there is, now passes the first tour, here is the reference https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytyrtkov-solution-for-in-game-payments-750000-tokens-3504657
When does the second round of bounty start? Will the reward in the second round be greater than in the first, or Vice versa awards will be reduced?
Activity: 196
Yes bounty company have project there is, now passes the first tour, here is the reference https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytyrtkov-solution-for-in-game-payments-750000-tokens-3504657
When does the second round of bounty start? Will the reward in the second round be greater than in the first, or Vice versa awards will be reduced?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
Does it make sense to use the InvestBox service if the token price is constantly falling? In my opinion, InvestBox has lost its relevance.
5% per day, a fairly large profit, think about how much it is profitable. If you believe in the Tyrtkov project, InvestBox service should be used.
Of course, it is necessary to use InvestBox, why not do it, if there is an opportunity to significantly increase the number of your tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: