Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 7. (Read 3592 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
To the project, I have been looking for a long time, but just yesterday I bought 10 thousand TYV, at a very low price. Let's see what happens next, I think 6-9 months TYV will have to keep on the wallet for profit.

If you bought TYV yesterday you are already with a loss of -66.7% today.
CONGRATS  Grin
In the last couple of weeks TYV slightly declined in price, but this is not a minus, but on the contrary plus for investors, you can buy more tokens for the same funds.

Slightly declined in price? Are you blind scammer?

From 3500 to 85 sat in 7 days is SLIGHTLY declined to you?   Shocked

The coin is the pure scam and crushes day after day as dev unloads his shitcoins at any price.
I wish him to suffer all his miserable life.

Dont touch it if you want you money safe. Grin
Have you invested in many ICO's? Do you have any experience at all? I am not surprised at all that TYV fell down, the project has not started yet, as soon as the start will happen, the situation will change.

And which NORMAL coin fell 40 times in a week?

I could remember only CTX which devs are in jail now or ponzi scam like DAV, HBC..

But such crush could be ok ONLY for a scam whose dev trying to sell his shitcoins and run away with money.  Cool

Im a trader and see that TYV dev dumps his tokens at any price nonstop with fake price spikes up and 5% IB to lure the noobs to buy.
TYV is the next TGS which dropped more than 100 times in a month lol.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
To the project, I have been looking for a long time, but just yesterday I bought 10 thousand TYV, at a very low price. Let's see what happens next, I think 6-9 months TYV will have to keep on the wallet for profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In the last couple of weeks TYV slightly declined in price, but this is not a minus, but on the contrary plus for investors, you can buy more tokens for the same funds.

From 3500 to 85 sat in 7 days is SLIGHTLY declined to you?   Shocked

The coin is the pure scam and crushes day after day as dev unloads his shitcoins at any price.

Have you invested in many ICO's? Do you have any experience at all? I am not surprised at all that TYV fell down, the project has not started yet, as soon as the start will happen, the situation will change.

From 3500 to 85 sat in 7 days is SLIGHTLY declined to you?   Shocked

Activity: 266
Activity: 252
Today I received my first 5% from TYV on Yobit, took advantage of InvestBox, not only that the token can grow in price by itself, so there is also an opportunity to increase the number of these tokens. I like this system.
This is how you can get a large income, up to 200% per month for the number of tokens. Very good system.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Today I received my first 5% from TYV on Yobit, took advantage of InvestBox, not only that the token can grow in price by itself, so there is also an opportunity to increase the number of these tokens. I like this system.
Activity: 210

Trade Tyrtkov on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TYV/BTC
Get 5% TYV Coins daily in InvestBox: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/
A unique opportunity for investors to increase their capital even before the end of ICO.
Tell me, I'm now unable to use the service InvestBox and make a profit ? If I buy TYV on Yobit, I can get 5% a day?
Activity: 196

I believe that it is necessary to hold the coin not less than 5-6 months, for a serious profit, because the project will be very rich in the future.
You are right, the coin will have to hold for a very long time, as the cryptocurrency market is very strict. I also plan to keep the token for at least 6 months.
Activity: 308
Yes, look like the picture of this project program looks good, that they put flexibility in everything they do,

Definitely very good news, because the fact that the token TYV has been traded on Yobit - adds to the project's popularity. The functions that InvestBox performs are additional income for the investor.
I learned about it recently, now actively use InvestBox and get your percentage every day. This is a win-win action, for all it is profitable, and 5% of tokens per day, not superfluous:)
Are there any new news about the project? give links, it will be interesting to read at leisure.
A unique opportunity for investors to increase their capital even before the end of ICO.
Definitely very good news, because the fact that the token TYV has been traded on Yobit - adds to the project's popularity. The functions that InvestBox performs are additional income for the investor.
Are there any new news about the project? give links, it will be interesting to read at leisure.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
He too can grow, only with bitcoin growth will be more. It always happens that way. I think this time there will be no exception.
I am interested in the function of InvestBox on the stock exchange is Yobit, who pays the 5%, how many tokens allocated to these extra costs?
I am sure that all expenses of tokens are thought out by the project team in advance, to pay 5% per day through InvestBox - and it was conceived.
Activity: 124

Well, meanwhile, the price of the token is stable, and that's good. But what will be the next time - we'll see. Maybe today to the moon?)
All the tokens will fly to the moon, without exception. And at TYV has a possibility of growth without it. It by itself can grow, without pump of bitcoin.

100$ is a pretty small amount, I wonder what kind of profit you want to make? How long do you plan to hold the token?
I want to draw the attention of all investors, Ethereum is gaining momentum very quickly, soon it will be very expensive, so you need to go to ICO here and now.
I agree that the price of ETH is also an important factor for the investor. After all, one way or another, TYV will trade in tandem with  ETH.
Activity: 266

100$ is a pretty small amount, I wonder what kind of profit you want to make? How long do you plan to hold the token?
I want to draw the attention of all investors, Ethereum is gaining momentum very quickly, soon it will be very expensive, so you need to go to ICO here and now.
I fell in love with this project at first glance, studied it in great detail and decided to invest 300 dollars in it, I know that the amount is not large, but I am not ready for large investments yet.
This is very cool, I also invested $ 100 in the project, I'm sure that the project will succeed.
I believe that it is necessary to hold the coin not less than 5-6 months, for a serious profit, because the project will be very rich in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: