Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 9. (Read 3592 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 32
The market will perfectly accept this coin. Currently, global solutions in different areas are very warmly accepted by the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
They say that the token is already traded on the yobit exchange, this is undoubtedly a big plus.
This is just a huge plus, the project is gaining popularity very Quickly, there are more and more investors.
I would like to remind you that you can earn up to 5% TYV a day using the InvestBox service, right in Yobit.

Well, meanwhile, the price of the token is stable, and that's good. But what will be the next time - we'll see. Maybe today to the moon?)
All the tokens will fly to the moon, without exception. And at TYV has a possibility of growth without it. It by itself can grow, without pump of bitcoin.
Yes, but do not forget that the coin has a great potential, and without the influence of bitcoin, it can feel great.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
They say that the token is already traded on the yobit exchange, this is undoubtedly a big plus.
This is just a huge plus, the project is gaining popularity very Quickly, there are more and more investors.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
And you imagine that the technology is not standing still, they are constantly evolving, and sometimes it's scary to imagine what will happen in 5-10 years. I think blockchain will radically change the world.
Blockchain already in fact changes the world. I think that on the basis of the blockchain, another technology will allow to optimize the current tasks even more.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
A very interesting project that I was immediately interested in, the gaming industry is gaining popularity, like cryptocurrencies, it turns out, two in one.
Yes, by the way, I met some people yesterday in telegram chat rooms. Very interesting news learned about the prospect of TYV growth.
I agree that the coin has very large growth prospects, because it will be used by a huge number of people, the market is huge.
Wow! April! It is so fast. Thanks. What about bounty action or AirDrop?  Count me in on this, because that project really impressed.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Yes, before such it was impossible to afford. In fact, everything was kept on an honest word or on a pile of documents. Now the blockchain has made everything much easier. I'm glad that there are technologies.
How is the work on the project going, is there any progress? there is very little information, we are waiting for news from the administration.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Good, promising project, I wish you good luck in the future:)
Thanks! Also we prepared great news for our users for tomorrow!
Good evening,whatever happened to the bounty?Is no longer valid?(
We had some troubles. Bounty will started in few days.
Activity: 5

hi~!!!

I wonder great new~!!!

TYV tokens price still down......

when they gonna moon?
copper member
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
Good evening,whatever happened to the bounty?Is no longer valid?(
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Activity: 124
The basis of any game in the future are elements of virtual reality + advanced payment system. That is, the virtual world and blockchain.
I agree with you, if you combine these technologies - as a result we will get a very good result. And most importantly, it can be applied in virtually any field.
Merit: 2

Well, meanwhile, the price of the token is stable, and that's good. But what will be the next time - we'll see. Maybe today to the moon?)
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The token has growth prospects, it will be very interesting to wake up in the morning and see x10, or even x100. Actual news.
I will say this: it is difficult for us to imagine what tasks and problems will be faced by a person in 20-50 years. And maybe we even will not even consider the problem. After all, if my grandmother knew all this, she would say that we are crazy.
In the future, people will have to understand what a blockchain, otherwise they will not be able to interact normally with the world around them. Training can be done in the form of a game. Award in tokens TYV)
Activity: 224
A very urgent problem is solved by the project. For gamers, it will be like the greatest achievement of the 21st century))
Yes, it is true, TYV has huge prospects, the main thing is to go through the first stage. Now the most important thing is not to drown among small competitors.

Well, what can make other projects unique. Many simply do just to do. And TYV already conquers spacious exchanges. And I think soon it will be released to other exchanges.
It is very important that the market is on the exchange and they can be traded. People do not have questions about where to put it and why it is needed.
Even if such questions arise, this is good, it will allow us to tell more about token, to those people who are interested in it.

Yes, by the way, I met some people yesterday in telegram chat rooms. Very interesting news learned about the prospect of TYV growth.
Game projects do constitute a huge competition in the market, but as always, quality of service will win. I expect only high altitudes from the project.
Pages:
Jump to: