Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 8. (Read 3592 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I fell in love with this project at first glance, studied it in great detail and decided to invest 300 dollars in it, I know that the amount is not large, but I am not ready for large investments yet.
This is very cool, I also invested $ 100 in the project, I'm sure that the project will succeed.
100$ is a pretty small amount, I wonder what kind of profit you want to make? How long do you plan to hold the token?
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
Are there any new news about the project? give links, it will be interesting to read at leisure.
I fell in love with this project at first glance, studied it in great detail and decided to invest 300 dollars in it, I know that the amount is not large, but I am not ready for large investments yet.
This is very cool, I also invested $ 100 in the project, I'm sure that the project will succeed.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
A very urgent problem is solved by the project. For gamers, it will be like the greatest achievement of the 21st century))
Yes, it is true, TYV has huge prospects, the main thing is to go through the first stage. Now the most important thing is not to drown among small competitors.

Well, what can make other projects unique. Many simply do just to do. And TYV already conquers spacious exchanges. And I think soon it will be released to other exchanges.
It is very important that the market is on the exchange and they can be traded. People do not have questions about where to put it and why it is needed.
Even if such questions arise, this is good, it will allow us to tell more about token, to those people who are interested in it.
They say that the token is already traded on the yobit exchange, this is undoubtedly a big plus.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I am interested in the function of InvestBox on the stock exchange is Yobit, who pays the 5%, how many tokens allocated to these extra costs?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
A very urgent problem is solved by the project. For gamers, it will be like the greatest achievement of the 21st century))
Yes, it is true, TYV has huge prospects, the main thing is to go through the first stage. Now the most important thing is not to drown among small competitors.

Well, what can make other projects unique. Many simply do just to do. And TYV already conquers spacious exchanges. And I think soon it will be released to other exchanges.
It is very important that the market is on the exchange and they can be traded. People do not have questions about where to put it and why it is needed.
Competition in this direction should be if the product does not develop, if there is no competition in the market.
Activity: 448
I think that's a great idea. And if you embody the reality of your project, it will be very in demand, because the number of gamers and crypto games grows every day.
Activity: 238
I am very attracted to projects that are dedicated to the gaming industry, I read that this niche will only gain popularity in the future. And Tyrtkov an integral part of this gaming industry.
I also like projects that work in the entertainment and gaming industry, specifically this project attracted me with its roadmap, very big plans for the near future. I hope the developers have enough strength to bring their idea to life.
Activity: 252
Guys, how many tokens were issued? And what will happen to TYV which will not be sold in the course of ICO trades?
A total of 15 million tokens were issued. Details about the distribution of tokens you can find on the white paper project, everything is well painted in percentage.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
Activity: 266
Guys, how many tokens were issued? And what will happen to TYV which will not be sold in the course of ICO trades?
In total, 15 000 000 coins were issued, but not all of them are intended for sales, part of the tokens will go to the project team or will be distributed for other purposes.
Activity: 294
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I am very attracted to projects that are dedicated to the gaming industry, I read that this niche will only gain popularity in the future. And Tyrtkov an integral part of this gaming industry.
Are you already negotiating with the exchanges about listing your token?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

I would like to remind you that you can earn up to 5% TYV a day using the InvestBox service, right in Yobit.
Many times I paid attention to InvestBox, but I have never tried to work with It. At what time there are accrued interest and how often?

Interest payments are made on a daily basis, working with InvestBox is very profitable from an economic point of view.
Approach of the project looks very good. Looking forward for further development and  hope to get from you good news in future. Good luck guys!
Thanks! We are preparing a great news on next week. Hope it will made you happy.
It's very cool, we'll wait. You will succeed, guys. Cool
Activity: 182

I would like to remind you that you can earn up to 5% TYV a day using the InvestBox service, right in Yobit.
Many times I paid attention to InvestBox, but I have never tried to work with It. At what time there are accrued interest and how often?
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I will say this: it is difficult for us to imagine what tasks and problems will be faced by a person in 20-50 years. And maybe we even will not even consider the problem. After all, if my grandmother knew all this, she would say that we are crazy.
Your grandmother just does not know what blockchane is. Try to explain to anyone the realties of friends, relatives, what kind of technology is it, or will they consider you a fool? or do not attach importance, just another technology.
Here I fully agree. If you step back, at least a week from this sphere, it turns out that this is not so important. There are many other things happening in the world, and the development of technology blockchain can be equated to the emergence of seals and stamps. Yes, it affects us, but not so much, while you are with your head in the subject.
Pages:
Jump to: