Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 5. (Read 3592 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Guys what's going on with the token TYV price? I thought one that she fell heavily? Now is the best time to call, because the price of the token is very tasty.
Merit: 2
Hello!

You can find the ANN in Portuguese language in the following link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tyrtkov-tyv-solucao-para-pagamentos-in-game-3651877

Grin
This is a very good idea to increase the popularity of the project by creating branches in all language areas, because investors from Portugal will not be superfluous.
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
I invested in TYV tokens 2 weeks ago, I agree that the price of TYV has greatly declined, but I still keep these tokens, as I expect that in half a year the price will soar to heaven.
You have very strong nerves, I couldn't stand it and would start freaking out. All holdings are always in great benefit, it is a fact.
I agree, but that strong nerves would make him a rich man, I still believe in the project Tyrtkov, despite falling prices on TYV, I hope that everything will work out the future of the project.
you are not the only one;)
I invested in TYV tokens 2 weeks ago, I agree that the price of TYV has greatly declined, but I still keep these tokens, as I expect that in half a year the price will soar to heaven.
You have very strong nerves, I couldn't stand it and would start freaking out. All holdings are always in great benefit, it is a fact.
In any business, the main thing is to be calm.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Hello!

You can find the ANN in Portuguese language in the following link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tyrtkov-tyv-solucao-para-pagamentos-in-game-3651877

Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I agree, but that strong nerves would make him a rich man, I still believe in the project Tyrtkov, despite falling prices on TYV, I hope that everything will work out the future of the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

YouTube + advertising from bloggers
A good option, but this not enough, can be order advertising on forums, and so same have Google alert. In General, there are a lot of varints.
need advertising from gamers and such only in twitch and YouTube.
By the way, twitch is a very good option, there are going to a lot of gamers who project Tyrtkov will be potentially interesting.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

The coin fell very low, there is nowhere to fall further, so the investor who will buy TYV risks nothing. This is my personal opinion.
I think so too, I want to invest in TYV, but for now, I'm waiting for the coin to drop even lower.
The price of TYV tokens has dropped rapidly. People are selling TYVs in their hands. This shows that many people no longer trust TYV. This is a terrible thing for altcoin.

A good option, but this not enough, can be order advertising on forums, and so same have Google alert. In General, there are a lot of varints.
need advertising from gamers and such only in twitch and YouTube.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

What makes Tyrtkov different between other similar projects?
The project itself is a global expansion for in-game extensions. The project has a clear and, in my opinion, serious road map, and tokens to the project are already traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.
As for the road map, it is just perfect, but the project lacks investors, this is evident. How do you think to solve this problem? Perhaps you should order additional advertising for the project?
Activity: 266
Congrats to all investors of TYVscam with a new bottom at 36 sat.
When is 1 sat price dev?  i wanna buy your sh*tcoins Grin

You do not need to be so self-critical, because the project has not yet started, after the launch of the platform, the price of tokens will change.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Congrats to all investors of TYVscam with a new bottom at 36 sat.
When is 1 sat price dev?  i wanna buy your sh*tcoins Grin
The project itself is a global expansion for in-game extensions. The project has a clear and, in my opinion, serious road map, and tokens to the project are already traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.
As for the road map, it is just perfect, but the project lacks investors, this is evident. How do you think to solve this problem? Perhaps you should order additional advertising for the project?
Activity: 112
Activity: 266

The coin fell very low, there is nowhere to fall further, so the investor who will buy TYV risks nothing. This is my personal opinion.
I think so too, I want to invest in TYV, but for now, I'm waiting for the coin to drop even lower.
Activity: 252
I also noticed that the rate of TYV coin has seriously declined, I would not say that it is bad for new investors, because now it is possible to take a token at a very low price.
yes, I agree, it's better to go into the coin at lower levels.
Pages:
Jump to: