Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 3. (Read 3592 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Does it make sense to use the InvestBox service if the token price is constantly falling? In my opinion, InvestBox has lost its relevance.
5% per day, a fairly large profit, think about how much it is profitable. If you believe in the Tyrtkov project, InvestBox service should be used.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Does it make sense to use the InvestBox service if the token price is constantly falling? In my opinion, InvestBox has lost its relevance.
Of course, use InvestBox makes sense, because all hope that sooner or later TYV will begin to grow in price.
It is easier to add a couple of dollars and re-purchase tokens, but nobody forbids using InvestBox, this service will not bring damage.
Activity: 182
Of course, use InvestBox makes sense, because all hope that sooner or later TYV will begin to grow in price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I considered this project very carefully, the prospects are very large, but the developers will have to try hard to cope with the marketing part, because the competition is very large.
I agree, the competition in the gaming industry is very serious, I do not even know how to compete with it. Apparently the owners Tyrtkov has his own plan.
Each project has its own plan, and the fight against competition, it is very important, certainly the administration has a couple of aces up their sleeve.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I considered this project very carefully, the prospects are very large, but the developers will have to try hard to cope with the marketing part, because the competition is very large.
I agree, the competition in the gaming industry is very serious, I do not even know how to compete with it. Apparently the owners Tyrtkov has his own plan.

The idea to bring your tokens to the stock exchange before the project started was to be successful, something went wrong.
All the blame for the panic that haunted investors a month ago, now the situation in the market has settled down.
The crypto-currency market has really recovered, I do not see much growth, but there is no strong fall. I hope that the market situation will have a positive impact on the price of TYV

The idea to bring your tokens to the stock exchange before the project started was to be successful, something went wrong.
All the blame for the panic that haunted investors a month ago, now the situation in the market has settled down.
Activity: 154

Actually, what about TYV? You mean his price??? Understand, until the project is fully operational, the price will fall further, you need to wait for the start of the project, and then look at the situation.
I have seen many projects that have made listing of their tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges before the opening of the project, the price of tokens always fell before the start of the project.

Actually, what about TYV? You mean his price??? Understand, until the project is fully operational, the price will fall further, you need to wait for the start of the project, and then look at the situation.
I have seen many projects that have made listing of their tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges before the opening of the project, the price of tokens always fell before the start of the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
I like how the project website looks, everything is very serious and functional, you can immediately see that a lot of effort has been made to create a website.
Hard to argue with you, the website really looks good, but that the token TYV does not.
I like how the project website looks, everything is very serious and functional, you can immediately see that a lot of effort has been made to create a website.
Hard to argue with you, the website really looks good, but that the token TYV does not.
Do you think it is worth buying TYV right now, while the price is very low? Or should we wait until the price drops even lower?
To predict accurately, very hard, one thing I can say with confidence, the price of tokens will fly as soon as the project itself begins to function fully.
Usually, this is exactly what happens, I believe that putting tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges before the project began its activities is a losing strategy.
If we consider the example of Tyrtkov, then Yes, this strategy proved to be a loser, but sooner or later investors will recoup their money as soon as the project begins its activities.
Do you think it is worth buying TYV right now, while the price is very low? Or should we wait until the price drops even lower?
To predict accurately, very hard, one thing I can say with confidence, the price of tokens will fly as soon as the project itself begins to function fully.
Usually, this is exactly what happens, I believe that putting tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges before the project began its activities is a losing strategy.
Activity: 168
And why did you decide to place your project on the Ethereum platform? Do you plan to create your own blockchain or wallet in the future?
Ethereum platform is suitable for projects like Tyrtkov, because the most important thing is fast payments and a high level of security.
I agree that the ETH platform is used by more projects and this does not make them less relevant, Yes, its own blockchain looks better, but its development will take too much time and money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
And why did you decide to place your project on the Ethereum platform? Do you plan to create your own blockchain or wallet in the future?
Ethereum platform is suitable for projects like Tyrtkov, because the most important thing is fast payments and a high level of security.
Pages:
Jump to: