Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 4. (Read 3592 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
And why did you decide to place your project on the Ethereum platform? Do you plan to create your own blockchain or wallet in the future?
Activity: 252
Does it make sense to use InvestBox with such a drop in the price of a coin? For my part, I like the project, but investors lack.
We can say confidently that sooner or later the price of TYV will cease to fall, but on the contrary will begin to grow and increase the number of TYV using InvestBox a good idea.
Of course, the price can not fall constantly, someday there will be growth, all investors need to wait for it, then they will all bathe in profits.
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
Congrats with the new bottom at 21 sat!
The 1 sat target is getting closer and closer each day. Thank you scamdev  Smiley

hamsters flee the ship Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Please let me know when you will be listed on cmc!?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Does it make sense to use InvestBox with such a drop in the price of a coin? For my part, I like the project, but investors lack.
We can say confidently that sooner or later the price of TYV will cease to fall, but on the contrary will begin to grow and increase the number of TYV using InvestBox a good idea.
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Guys, with TYV going on? The price drops every day, hope that after the start of the project the situation will change, I'm ready to keep TYV all year.
All this hope, but everyone knows that making a profit from investments in TYV have to wait at least 6 months. Well adequate timeline.
Activity: 252
Guys, with TYV going on? The price drops every day, hope that after the start of the project the situation will change, I'm ready to keep TYV all year.
Activity: 266
The project lacks investors, and the creation of branches in different regions should at least help in this matter. Well done the developers are doing everything right.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I honestly hate micro-transactions, but I recognize that this whole thing is incredibly profitable. That's why I'm supporting TYV – it may not be the best thing going, but it's gonna make me some money, that's for sure.
BTW, what's your opinion on EA?
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Does it make sense to use the service InvestBox, because 5% of tokens per day, excess just will not. What will happen to the price next?
It is very difficult to predict what will happen next with TYV, it is possible that before the start of the project, the price will fall further, but after the effort of the project, the price will soar up.

The idea to invest in coins that are at their minimum price-it seems to me very interesting, but there are always risks.
Of course, there are always risks. To participate in ICO in General is very risky, but a large profit for the investor is worth the risk
Does it make sense to use the service InvestBox, because 5% of tokens per day, excess just will not. What will happen to the price next?
I am sure that after the start of the project, the price of the token will rise slightly in price, and now it is possible to buy TYV at the bottom.
The idea to invest in coins that are at their minimum price-it seems to me very interesting, but there are always risks.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
I am sure that after the start of the project, the price of the token will rise slightly in price, and now it is possible to buy TYV at the bottom.
Activity: 159
The 1 sat target is getting closer and closer each day. Thank you scamdev  Smiley

hamsters flee the ship Grin

Where do you see a ship?

It is already a submarine   Grin
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
While it is not clear, we are waiting
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 159
Guys what's going on with the token TYV price? I thought one that she fell heavily? Now is the best time to call, because the price of the token is very tasty.
Nothing happens the last two days, before the price fell sharply, but for new investors - this is rather a positive fact, not a negative one.
Pages:
Jump to: