Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection powered by EOS / ICO / - page 15. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
ICO sales are approaching the next mark. But I think the team needs to carry out more ambitious activities aimed at developing the interest of small investors in the project. Now is the right time for that.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Personally, I really like the idea of making money on this platform. It will give me the great pleasure to help the entire Internet community with the search for cyber threats and then even be rewarded for it
Activity: 24
I am an US citizen, can I participate in the crowdsale?
Activity: 70
The team promises that Uncloak will be able to check out even darkweb. It's really interesting.

Honestly I can't imagine how they will do it. After all, darkweb is closed for ordinary users

The team looks sharp enough , so I think they have prepared serious enough for this
Activity: 364
The community is increasingly concerned about network security. Uncloak solved the problem of online threat detection. With this goal in mind, the project will be noticed and explored by the community. Perhaps you will be more enthusiastic support if you would like to share more information about the project. Campaigns promoting this exciting project need to be promoted faster and more specifically.
Activity: 17
The team promises that Uncloak will be able to check out even darkweb. It's really interesting.

Honestly I can't imagine how they will do it. After all, darkweb is closed for ordinary users
Activity: 31
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
It looks very good, but the activity in your forum flow is too small . it is necessary to conduct a brighter advertising campaign to attract the attention of forum participants and investors. My best regards
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Is this like Swarm where you incentivize people to find bugs in code or what is the goal of Uncloak?
Activity: 156
Your project has provided a lot of the technical description that reveals your potential. I am still studying this information. For investors you offer good prospects. I am sure that all members will find here high profitability.
Activity: 27
When will the ICO end?

The 3rd of July apparently. So, those who want to participate better not to postpone it for later
Activity: 24
When will the ICO end?
Activity: 28
As a small business owner, I'm really worried about the problem of cyber attacks. Therefore, I'm planning to finance in this project at least to show that such solutions are really necessary for people
Activity: 225
It's even strange that antivirus programs for operating systems were invented so long ago but there were no similar solutions for the Internet. Uncloak should perfectly fit this role
Activity: 238
Powerful project. I'm going to try demo version and then I will invest. All the same, I want to see how the team's work is progressing. And after that make a contribution.

This is the right decision. I want to do the same. Could you give a link to the demo, please?

Of course https://demo.uncloak.io/user/login
Activity: 13
Powerful project. I'm going to try demo version and then I will invest. All the same, I want to see how the team's work is progressing. And after that make a contribution.

This is the right decision. I want to do the same. Could you give a link to the demo, please?
Activity: 238
Activity: 148
The team has an interesting idea, but a somewhat intricate scheme for monetizing the token, I think users will need to carefully study the project.
Activity: 233
Now I see a great solution for the world of digital technology. The extent of the information that people want to reliably save is just huge. Even in the case of competitors for the project will be a lot of consumers. I'm sure investors will receive high reward for the credibility of the team.
Activity: 294
please tell me - how are sales going? how much is collected at the moment. I can not understand the information received. Thank you so much
Pages:
Jump to: