Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 224. (Read 576776 times)

vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
spectacular! I can see why it was said that these need some sort of stand-offs to prevent breaking/wobbling if in the direction of a fan perhaps V2 boards could have some mounts at the top the run spacers between and fortify the boards against oneanother?

also, is it just my eye or the camera angle, but it seems that the capacitor on bords 7,8,&9 look slightly different in size? On boards 9 and A, the capacitor looks big and fat, but on the boards 7,8 it seems much smaller for some reason?

I think an upper edge slot brace is a good idea.  These are hand made prototypes, so Cscape used the caps he had on hand - I know he recommended a larger cap along the way too, so perhaps you are seeing the newer assembled boards vs the boards he made a couple weeks ago.
Activity: 420
these for Boards for Aug. delivery?

Hboard is underclock for no heatsink.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...

2) Per the website:
- 25 GH = 16 chips & 400 GH = 16*16 = 256 chips ->  they both average ~1.5GH per chip.
- But the chip page states 2.7 GH per chip.  

Does that mean the 25 GH full kit's real hashrate is ~43GH(2.7 * 16), and the 400GH is ~691 GH(2.7 * 256)?  

3) Are the inventory numbers for the Oct fullkits accurate? right now it shows a 378 unit left for the 400GH, if all 378 gets sold will they all be delivered in Oct?

Thanks, i like how this is not dependent on avalon and already has asic chips in hand.

buzzdave, can you please answer the above questions, i am thinking of placing an order for the oct 400gh unit after the july shipment was confirmed, but like to have the above answered. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Thanks to Cscape for hand-assembling these boards!  This is long, neck-wrenching work to do all this by hand!

As you can see, the prototype rPi connector was not the right one, so it oriented the rPi in a weird way.  We've since identified a taller right-angle connector that puts the rPi vertical like the other H-boards, as originally designed.  We are also replacing the power connector with Molex-Jr to match your PSU power supply GPU plugs.  These are 100TH boards, which don't use PSU power supplies.

Case designers: don't forget you can have a small display from the rPi.  It would be great to see someone figure a way to drive external LED's from the rPi, despite that we tie up all the GPIO pins.

This is what 400Gh/s looks like.

spectacular! I can see why it was said that these need some sort of stand-offs to prevent breaking/wobbling if in the direction of a fan perhaps V2 boards could have some mounts at the top the run spacers between and fortify the boards against oneanother?

also, is it just my eye or the camera angle, but it seems that the capacitor on bords 7,8,&9 look slightly different in size? On boards 9 and A, the capacitor looks big and fat, but on the boards 7,8 it seems much smaller for some reason?
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dave that's just beautiful. Thanks for posting the pics.

Would love to see some stats of it actually hashing.
vip
Thanks to Cscape for hand-assembling these boards!  This is long, neck-wrenching work to do all this by hand!

As you can see, the prototype rPi connector was not the right one, so it oriented the rPi in a weird way.  We've since identified a taller right-angle connector that puts the rPi vertical like the other H-boards, as originally designed.  We are also replacing the power connector with Molex-Jr to match your PSU power supply GPU plugs.  These are 100TH boards, which don't use PSU power supplies.

Case designers: don't forget you can have a small display from the rPi.  It would be great to see someone figure a way to drive external LED's from the rPi, despite that we tie up all the GPIO pins.

This is what 400Gh/s looks like.

vip
After tomorrow, we may have an outage, yes.  They are working with me, and I may have to ask for a couple extra days.  If the CC processing begins to fail, you can hold your spot by choosing Bank Transfer payment, and note that CC processing failed.  Kat will catch up to you later for payment via CC.
Activity: 336
Dave,

Are you telling me that at this moment, today, tomorrow, my CC may not go through if I wanted to order 4 more H-boards?

Regards,

M
vip
Just say that you want to pay via Wire Transfer, then in the notes indicate bitcoin and you will get a bit pay invoice (they do it manually)

Yes, i've made orders that way already. I was asking about integration with the web site so that they don't need to do it manually.

BitPay's helpfulness has declined since their initial attempts.  The system is working pretty decent now - with BitPay integration I found that I had a lot of non-paid BTC orders clogging up the system.

Meanwhile, I must find a new CC processor.  Current one can't handle our heat Tongue

Is Stripe trying to distance themselves from BTC?
I can't speak for them, but they are worried about these kinds of projects - same as Kickstarter projects.  I've informed them that we are actually shipping our July delivery product, but it doesn't seem to matter.  I also offered to let them hold customer money in its entirety until we ship, but that didn't help.
Activity: 378
Merit: 255
Just say that you want to pay via Wire Transfer, then in the notes indicate bitcoin and you will get a bit pay invoice (they do it manually)

Yes, i've made orders that way already. I was asking about integration with the web site so that they don't need to do it manually.

BitPay's helpfulness has declined since their initial attempts.  The system is working pretty decent now - with BitPay integration I found that I had a lot of non-paid BTC orders clogging up the system.

Meanwhile, I must find a new CC processor.  Current one can't handle our heat Tongue

Is Stripe trying to distance themselves from BTC?
Activity: 420
There are no starter kits of any sort for sale are there?

you can buy starter kit for Oct. delivery.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There are no starter kits of any sort for sale are there?
vip

Activity: 631

Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
...and the chips are gone.  Sorry folks.

ahh...stolen out of my shopping cart =P. btw, still working on the bitpay integration with the website?
mrb
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027
Those of you who are waiting for 10pc chip orders should have received your tracking numbers in email.

I have not received a tracking number. I just sent a request for investigation through the contact form on http://megabigpower.com
Activity: 631

ahh...stolen out of my shopping cart =P. btw, still working on the bitpay integration with the website?
vip
Activity: 317
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Hi folks - meet Yvonne, the newest member of the team.  I've known Yvonne for a dozen years at least, which is why I know I can still be her friend when I throw her into this!  She's taking on the customer service role at megabigpower.com, so you will begin to see & hear from her when you email through the website.  She is trying to get up to speed with all the details about this project and whatever policies and promises I've been making.  Today, she took care of the July shipping for bare chips, which have all been shipped out.  Those of you who are waiting for 10pc chip orders should have received your tracking numbers in email.

Yvonne informs me we have 50 chips left!  I thought we had sold out, but I think Tytus sent me a few extras Smiley

If you were interested in a 10pc order, you still have a chance to get some before they are gone until October.

Yvonne, thanks for your capable efforts so far!

I hope that by growing the team some more, I'll be able to get back to being responsive to you guys, while also setting up our two locations for the 100TH and other hosted mining operations.

Cheers,
Dave

Know of anyone that will throw these chips on some pcb's ASAP?
Jump to: