Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 235. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Can anyone (Or Dave) figure out the distance between mounted H-Boards?

I'm trying to figure out the standoff size. 
cet
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Im pretty sure dave refunded the difference between the old and new october prices.  I'm not sure if anyone had ordered the h-boards before he raised those prices but I suspect that the count was small enough that Dave has grandfathered them. 

/cet
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
If there are starter kits that get cancelled, shouldn't the existing october buyers get bumped up delivery since they paid the same price?

The very first Oct. orders were @1850 but I don't know if they actually sold.

I was one of the first October orders at the reduced/new price.  If memory serves based on 400 units initially "available" I'm betting less than 5 sold at the higher price (if any at all).
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
you can find the h-boards under DIY.  They are about 350 h-boards open for order in october.  don't snag them all, I need a few more...

/cet

Oh, thanks!  I'll go order some. Smiley
cet
Activity: 100
you can find the h-boards under DIY.  They are about 350 h-boards open for order in october.  don't snag them all, I need a few more...

/cet
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Put my order in for october

When will additional h boards be available?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
If there are starter kits that get cancelled, shouldn't the existing october buyers get bumped up delivery since they paid the same price?

The very first Oct. orders were @1850 but I don't know if they actually sold.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Activity: 106
Dave.

August products show out of stock. October products show in stock. Is this accurate? or Can August stuff be ordered now even though it reads out of stock?

Short answers: Yes.  No.

Since the August deliveries are all sold out (and they aren't going to be adding stock for August), I recommend that they remove those items from the web store.  It just confuses the new folks.

Technically if somebody refunds their order (which happened once already), there would be limited August stock for a short amount of time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Dave.

August products show out of stock. October products show in stock. Is this accurate? or Can August stuff be ordered now even though it reads out of stock?

Since the August deliveries are all sold out (and they aren't going to be adding stock for August), I recommend that they remove those items from the web store.  It just confuses the new folks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Dave.

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Dave.

vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
July bare chip buyers: we are starting shipping soon.  Tytus will be shipping them to me Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.  I ordered enough from Tytus to handle a few extra orders of the 10 pc cut tape for July, but not too many.

For bare chip buyers, we provide design files for Bitfury's single chip test adapter, which has schematics and instructions, as well as the reference design for the M & H boards we sell.

Cheers,
Dave

For buyers who only purchase 10 chips, do you also provide reference documentary?

Yes
Activity: 379
July bare chip buyers: we are starting shipping soon.  Tytus will be shipping them to me Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.  I ordered enough from Tytus to handle a few extra orders of the 10 pc cut tape for July, but not too many.

For bare chip buyers, we provide design files for Bitfury's single chip test adapter, which has schematics and instructions, as well as the reference design for the M & H boards we sell.

Cheers,
Dave

For buyers who only purchase 10 chips, do you also provide reference documentary?
vip
silly question, what's the point of selling the chips alone if no one has the board to put them on?

Some people, who have the knowledge and skill required, like to design their own miners around bare chips.

Cheers,
Dave
vip
Can the product be shipped to Australia?

no, just for North America.

Actually I do cover Australia, NZ and The Americas - Brazil, etc., as well as Mexico, Puerto Rico.  Just hit me up if you want product and your country is not available and not available over on www.bitfurystrikesback.com

Thanks
Activity: 428
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
silly question, what's the point of selling the chips alone if no one has the board to put them on?
Buy them and sell them for twice nothing else  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

Some people, who have the knowledge and skill required, like to design their own miners around bare chips.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
Activity: 428
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
If you use a mail forward company then yes, eg:  http://www.shipito.com/  ( I've used them many times for buying stuff in USA to be ship to Sydney)

When you buy from Dave you use their address with your name, once they get it they will forward it to you in Australia

For God sake, read their help desk, it must be Josh company. Folks don't get goods or wait a months it doesn't seem like a good choice.
Jump to: