Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 236. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hey Dave, is it possible to change an address on an order before it's shipped? I'm not planning to resell my order.

I haven't ordered October because I know I'll be moving, but I don't know where to yet.

I think you can change your address in your account but maybe it work.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Hey Dave, is it possible to change an address on an order before it's shipped? I'm not planning to resell my order.

I haven't ordered October because I know I'll be moving, but I don't know where to yet.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
Can the product be shipped to Australia?

If you use a mail forward company then yes, eg:  http://www.shipito.com/  ( I've used them many times for buying stuff in USA to be ship to Sydney)

When you buy from Dave you use their address with your name, once they get it they will forward it to you in Australia
Activity: 434
Silly question maybe, but what are the chances october order could actually be shipped earlier than october? Im assuming this is dependant on the  fab? Wondering if a  fab ever beats their time estimates?

no, just for North America.
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
Hey guys, 

more feedback would be nice in my housing project thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/custom-case-design-for-bitfury-hboardmboard-miners-255737
- will send the first inquiries to manufacturers on Thursday.

hope I could include all your wishes in the first run, of course changes are possible at every time.

regards
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
So buzzdave, just to double check, refunds are possible before units ship right?

Yes refunds are available.  If we plan to change the 100% refund policy we would give everyone time to consider before dropping a bomb on you.

Dave, why no US orders?

Cypher -
I am not sure I understand your question.
Lots of us from the USA are ordering from Dave.  The EU companion site is http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
So buzzdave, just to double check, refunds are possible before units ship right?

Yes refunds are available.  If we plan to change the 100% refund policy we would give everyone time to consider before dropping a bomb on you.

I have only ordered a single August starter unit from you, but the experience/communication has been SOOOO much better than Bitsyncom.

Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

Yes refunds are available.  If we plan to change the 100% refund policy we would give everyone time to consider before dropping a bomb on you.

Dave, why no US orders?
vip
Activity: 472

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

I've been so buried I haven't gotten in contact with BitPay about their payment gateway.  If you want to order and pay with bitcoin, use the Bank Draft payment method and just indicate a note on the order that you want to pay with Bitcoin.  Kat will invoice you.

Thanks - sorry for the trouble.

The October H boards don't offer Bank Draft as a method of payment, credit card is the ONLY option that shows up....

The bank transfer method was limited to larger order sizes.  This is wrong-thinking on my part.  I lowered it, so the payment method should show now.

It does, and I ordered a couple of the H boards.  I'll likely order a couple more after seeing how the first two go.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
Activity: 327
I was wondering how people are calculating ROI for the 400 gh October units.

Using this bitcoin spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmXn4BnLUgYsdEF0TUtWUWtUaUUzR1F2aUhEWW9lN2c#gid=0

putting in an initial difficulty of 150 million with a 10% increase every 10 days still gives me a healthy ROI.

Great calculator, thanks for this and I agree no matter how I ran it ROI was pretty quick.
vip
that real buy or someone was trolling all of orders.

If I was going to make a multi-million dollar buy, I sure wouldn't do it through a website with no initial due diligence...
that real buy or someone was trolling all of orders.
vip
   For 25Gh/s starter kit for Oct. delivery is now stock 300+.

Someone claimed all the stock and set payment to bank transfer.  As much as I'd like to sell $28 million in product, I don't want to sell it all to the same guy.  Order deleted.

vip

I've been so buried I haven't gotten in contact with BitPay about their payment gateway.  If you want to order and pay with bitcoin, use the Bank Draft payment method and just indicate a note on the order that you want to pay with Bitcoin.  Kat will invoice you.

Thanks - sorry for the trouble.

The October H boards don't offer Bank Draft as a method of payment, credit card is the ONLY option that shows up....

The bank transfer method was limited to larger order sizes.  This is wrong-thinking on my part.  I lowered it, so the payment method should show now.
Activity: 297
I was wondering how people are calculating ROI for the 400 gh October units.

Using this bitcoin spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmXn4BnLUgYsdEF0TUtWUWtUaUUzR1F2aUhEWW9lN2c#gid=0

putting in an initial difficulty of 150 million with a 10% increase every 10 days still gives me a healthy ROI.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
I beleive these are capable of ROI on the august 25G kit, and 25G H-boards for october should have no problem making 1.5-3x ROI if things work out well.

Yeah anyone that gets theirs within a month will make insane ROI. I'm worried about the October 400gh kits, if 1000 of these ship from different asic companies, that's already 3TH and over 400 million difficulty making ROI 4-5 months. But difficulty will keep going up and up. As long as we can get refund or even partial refund in case difficulty goes bonkers before they ship, would be great.
Jump to: