Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 47. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
But, the thing the sellers need to remember is that bitcoin goes up in jumps, not steadily. The difficulty on the other hand rises between expoential and linear. You can't justify raising the price because bitcoin value goes up. Difficulty already corrects for that by continually decreasing the amount of bitcoins any given miner can make.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Um, ASICMiner, Avalon, Butterfly Labs and BitFury (with the addition of BitMain Antminer) all selling shocking overpriced mining gear... seems just like the old days to me.  No one else is currently delivering although VMC claims to be but no one outside of VMC has ever seen one.

yes, but now you got Knc, AntMiner, BlackArrow, Hashfast, Cointerra, etc.

In your list above, other than BitMain's AntMiner, none are shipping new orders from stock.  KNC is only shipping preorders and that ends very soon then you have to wait until Neptune preorders arrive sometime in the first half of 2014,  Cointerra, BlackArrow, HashFast, Bitmine.ch, VMC and some others are still NOT shipping preorders.  And I imagine some in that list will NEVER ship.

If you want a miner in a week or less, you're going to have to order from Butterfly Labs, ASICMiner or Avalon (the original 3) or do the auction game to get an AntMiner.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
Um, ASICMiner, Avalon, Butterfly Labs and BitFury (with the addition of BitMain Antminer) all selling shocking overpriced mining gear... seems just like the old days to me.  No one else is currently delivering although VMC claims to be but no one outside of VMC has ever seen one.

yes, but now you got Knc, AntMiner, BlackArrow, Hashfast, Cointerra, etc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
yes, makes sense to sell overpriced H boards to the public. after all, they are running big mine operation.

luckily, those times of only 2 ASIC suppliers are over, and there is much more competition now.

I think BFL is shipping nowfor 25, 50 and 500Gh/s miner.
Glow Stick Dance!
yes, makes sense to sell overpriced H boards to the public. after all, they are running big mine operation.

luckily, those times of only 2 ASIC suppliers are over, and there is much more competition now.

Um, currently shipping to order... ASICMiner, Avalon, Butterfly Labs and BitFury (with the addition of BitMain Antminer) all selling shocking overpriced mining gear... seems just like the old days to me.  No one else is currently delivering although VMC claims to be but no one outside of VMC has ever seen one.
legendary

Glow Stick Dance!
Assuming delivery Dec 16, I wouldn't pay more than ~0.75 BTC per H-board. It might be time to move on to other manufacturers.

As far as I know and by what Punin has said, Dave doesn't set the pricing.  I think Tytus holds that power alone although I could very well be wrong.  But Dave and Punin have always had very similar pricing and Punin's at €850.  So I imagine Dave will be selling @ 1BTC each or ~$1100.
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
Assuming delivery Dec 16, I wouldn't pay more than ~0.75 BTC per H-board. It might be time to move on to other manufacturers.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Thanks Dave for the info, waiting for the official price. If it's too high then will gamble with BA's hardware, 2TH for 6k Feb delivery Cheesy
Glow Stick Dance!
I like Bitfury, however Antminer is definitely giving them some serious competition.  If Tytus, Buzzdave, Punin decide to raise prices, then the community is better off going with Antminer hardware or building their own hardware.

Pros of Bitfury:
-more power efficient chip
-more scalability
Cons of Bitfury:
-HUGE variance in performance of modules...dead chips, weak performing chips.
-requires much more hardware maintenance and tinkering

Pros of Antminer:
-180-205 Gh/s for 4-5 BTC  (equivalent to 4-6 Bitfury cards)
-more stable
-far less maintenance
-less variance in performance
-CGMINER
Cons of Antminer:
-Uses 1.5 to 2.2 watts per GH/s
-1 PSU needed for every 1-4 Units.

I say this even as a investor in Picostocks and Bitfury Products.  Just trying to be unbiased and logical.

I have my first AntMiner delivering soon (I hope).  Yes, BitMain are a better value if Bitfury's new pricing holds.  I'll probably just play the auction game and add more AntMiners unless Tytus comes to his senses on the price.  But for some reason I can't put my finger on, I just don't completely trust BitMain.  And the auction thing is SO annoying!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I like Bitfury, however Antminer is definitely giving them some serious competition.  If Tytus, Buzzdave, Punin decide to raise prices, then the community is better off going with Antminer hardware or building their own hardware.

Pros of Bitfury:
-more power efficient chip
-more scalability
Cons of Bitfury:
-HUGE variance in performance of modules...dead chips, weak performing chips.
-requires much more hardware maintenance and tinkering

Pros of Antminer:
-180-205 Gh/s for 4-5 BTC  (equivalent to 4-6 Bitfury cards)
-more stable
-far less maintenance
-less variance in performance
-CGMINER
Cons of Antminer:
-Uses 1.5 to 2.2 watts per GH/s
-1 PSU needed for every 1-4 Units.

I say this even as a investor in Picostocks and Bitfury Products.  Just trying to be unbiased and logical.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Hi everybody - I have not forsaken you!  I have indeed been very busy growing the mine and hiring/training additional team members.

I have *finally* got a new merchant account for CC processing!

Very soon I will open sales for the following:
-old style V1 H-boards
-new style V2.2 H-boards
-dodgy trouble cards, EOL's, noisy, etc.
-Limited Edition megabigpower.com Red Furies (not really for serious miners, more of a learning thing)

Soon means hopefully this week, but I'm travelling.  Turn around on V1 H-boards might be just a few days longer - we have to order those special.

Best,
Dave

Are you going to be restocking and selling bare bitfury chips again?
Activity: 672
$1100-1200 per H board.   Shocked

EEKS!! Guess its time to sell my 1 card rig!~
Glow Stick Dance!
* Gets ready to start throwing money at Dave again ... *

Yes....a lot of money...

If the price are like the EU shop...

Bad news is that the price is much higher. New H-cards will sell for 850€ a piece + VAT. Please don't blame me for the prices as I'm not the one who sets them.

Pretty sure the price will be going up, not down.  So prepare yourself for the reality.  $500 H boards will seem like a steal now.   And expect Punin to do the same.

The ASIC market is a much different place than it was a month ago.  We probably won't see the price decrease until the competition starts flooding the market with the next wave or if bitcoin crashes... whichever comes first.

Confirmed by Punin...

Hello People,

I have been extremely busy building a mine for tytus while waiting for the heatsinks and I'm getting extremely tired and exhausted. All my staff left on vacation a week ago and I'm pretty much alone handling everything from tuning cards, building rigs, screwing power supplies, flashing SD cards, dealing with phone calls, ordering stuff, organizing chip production etc etc etc. I desperately need a vacation and I'm going to have one on 17.12.-2.1.

Unfortunately no old H-cards are currently available for sale (I've been requesting them for over a month now, but I still have nothing but some crappy boards that need spare parts or soldering). I know I will get the old H-cards at some point, but 'when' is the question I have no answer for. (I'm not the manufacturer)

Some good news: I've managed to hire some people that will start on monday and I plan to reopen sales for the new boards! It'll take a few days to do the training so they can test and pack and ship, but after that I hope we will be able to ship some gear. So I expect to open the shop a week from now or so.

Bad news is that the price is much higher. New H-cards will sell for 850€ a piece + VAT. Please don't blame me for the prices as I'm not the one who sets them.

All orders ship via free express shipping in 48 hours.

$1100-1200 per H board.   Shocked
can people from EU order old v1 cards?

I think both US and Eu should have V1 hboars for sale.
legendary
can people from EU order old v1 cards?
Glow Stick Dance!

Yes....a lot of money...

Pretty sure the price will be going up, not down.  So prepare yourself for the reality.  $500 H boards will seem like a steal now.   And expect Punin to do the same.

The ASIC market is a much different place than it was a month ago.  We probably won't see the price decrease until the competition starts flooding the market with the next wave or if bitcoin crashes... whichever comes first.
Hi everybody - I have not forsaken you!  I have indeed been very busy growing the mine and hiring/training additional team members.

I have *finally* got a new merchant account for CC processing!

Very soon I will open sales for the following:
-old style V1 H-boards
-new style V2.2 H-boards
-dodgy trouble cards, EOL's, noisy, etc.
-Limited Edition megabigpower.com Red Furies (not really for serious miners, more of a learning thing)

Soon means hopefully this week, but I'm travelling.  Turn around on V1 H-boards might be just a few days longer - we have to order those special.

Best,
Dave

Hi Dave, I need to return your bad hboards and can you please me how to return it and I already got replacement for it.   I was trying to return it by email someone there but no reply for return.  If you dont want it return then I will try to fix it.

I need information how to return it.
Activity: 504

Yes....a lot of money...

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Pages:
Jump to: