Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 80. (Read 576772 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Will there be a price drop on h-cards? These are looking mighty overpriced given the current difficulty.

soon i hope - Ive been shopping around for canadian-built/assembled boards and am looking at $50-$120 per 8-chip board or $75-$150 per 16-chip board not counting the cost of the bitfury chips (which should be $10 each to be properly competitive at  this point)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
I haven't been following Bitfury very closely.  How much more TH does Bitfury plan to keep shipping?  Are they taking a rest at any point to protect the network for their customers?

MGP and BFSB have just returned from a rest and started shipping the October batch.  They haven't shipped much of anything since mid-September.  Although they did have some H boards left over from the first batch that they were shipping from inventory the past few weeks.
Merit: 1000
I haven't been following Bitfury very closely.  How much more TH does Bitfury plan to keep shipping?  Are they taking a rest at any point to protect the network for their customers?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Will there be a price drop on h-cards? These are looking mighty overpriced given the current difficulty.
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
Just received shipping notification this morning...#350 and #704 are on their way. w00t!
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
52x
62x
104x

Shipped!

Order 67x not shipped yet. Sad

They're likely bundling stuff together to consolidate shipping costs.  I'd imagine they are in the 400s right now.

I'm not sure of that as I have a nice size order and I'm order #36X  Sad
I hope they are not going by pay date, because I have an order #41x that remained unpaid for a long time while waiting for CC to start working again (which of course never happened).

I paid in full at end of July so I don't think they are going by that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012
52x
62x
104x

Shipped!

They're likely bundling stuff together to consolidate shipping costs.  I'd imagine they are in the 400s right now.

I hope they are not going by pay date, because I have an order #41x that remained unpaid for a long time while waiting for CC to start working again (which of course never happened).
Activity: 681
52x
62x
104x

Shipped!

Ah, just got a tracking number for that order!
52x
62x
104x

Shipped!

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
52x
62x
104x

Shipped!

Activity: 681
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
All my orders have shipped! ! Thanks Dave!  Grin

guys it would be cool if you would put down a small review with pictures of your new hardware Smiley

I will!  I just assembled a "box of fans" in my guest bedroom (I hope guests appreciate the electric heating this winter), and I'll be putting the hardware online when it gets here Wednesday

Use some nice colored LED fans and you'll have a space heater with a night light!
legendary
Activity: 1484

guys it would be cool if you would put down a small review with pictures of your new hardware Smiley

I will!  I just assembled a "box of fans" in my guest bedroom (I hope guests appreciate the electric heating this winter), and I'll be putting the hardware online when it gets here Wednesday
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
52x
62x
104x

Shipped!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

I will

Are 3x 120mm fans enough to cool 1 kit?
I would say 6 120mm, three on top, three horizontal. With overvolting cooling the regulator is extremely essential.
legendary

I will

Are 3x 120mm fans enough to cool 1 kit?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

legendary
All my orders have shipped! ! Thanks Dave!  Grin

What order number or date did you purchase this? Trying to figure out where they are in their shipping sequence.
26x
2xx
3xx
6xx

They were all shipped together

What order number or date did you purchase this? Trying to figure out where they are in their shipping sequence.
Pages:
Jump to: