Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 79. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 500
You should not connect multiple power supplies together like that. Their voltage regulators will fight each other.

It is usually ok to plug multiple power supplies into graphics cards because they usually keep the various power inputs isolated, running each 12v input to separate core voltage regulators. But with these bitfury rigs, the inputs are connected directly together.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

I'm measuring 600w to the power supply with a rig running at this rate.  PLEASE use two seperate PCIe power cables to power your rig.  Check cables for warmth - lets be safe folks!  Be careful trying to plug too many rigs into a single power circuit - 15 amps on a 15 amp breaker is NOT ok Tongue

The cards are very strong and so far very consistent.  There are still some EOL's and a few noisy cards too.

I really hope you are all really happy with these hot rigs!

Cheers,
Dave

Okay so i bought a 460W PSU as the mbp website STILL recommends to do so. https://megabigpower.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=53   (was purchased at the end of September before this announcement was made)

Can I simply buy a 2nd 400W psu and have both sets of pcie cables connect into this miner or is that not recommended?   At this point I would rather pay 15 dollars more for a 2nd psu than to shell out 60 or more for the sake of being able to utilize one plug outlet and one PSU.  
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
All you guys that got your setups/Mboards, how many screw holes are available for standoffs and what size are you using?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Activity: 336
Dang, I was planning on buying another H board in a couple of days. Sad

Was waiting for updated november prices.

I was too. But, If I had those sitting in front of me with the rise in BTC/USD I am afraid I would have plugged them in and just mined with them. I am not saying Dave did this, but I would not blame him either. I'm just glad he dipped his toe in retail at all. MBP has been awesome to deal with from the very begining.
legendary
Activity: 2128
ASIC Wannabe
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
legendary
Activity: 1484
legendary

Was waiting for updated november prices.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 896
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Ok,

Which one of you guys sucked up all the H-Cards?  Couple of days ago they were aplenty. Out of stock now. Maybe Dave is just doing some adjusting. There were also a couple full kits available, pre-order now only.  Guess we will see how it washes out.

All Hboards gone already for that price and btc gone up too.

There were 152 cards available, just a few hours back!!! OOS now.
Full rigs haves changed to pre-order Smiley.
Starter (8 were available)  kits are OOS.

One wild guess is that 100TH mine has scooped them up.
Or it's irrational miners who see the exchange rate rising.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Ok,

Which one of you guys sucked up all the H-Cards?  Couple of days ago they were aplenty. Out of stock now. Maybe Dave is just doing some adjusting. There were also a couple full kits available, pre-order now only.  Guess we will see how it washes out.

They must have gotten use to their aircon bills and wanted more.

legendary
Ok,

Activity: 420
Ok,

Which one of you guys sucked up all the H-Cards?  Couple of days ago they were aplenty. Out of stock now. Maybe Dave is just doing some adjusting. There were also a couple full kits available, pre-order now only.  Guess we will see how it washes out.

Activity: 336
Ok,

Which one of you guys sucked up all the H-Cards?  Couple of days ago they were aplenty. Out of stock now. Maybe Dave is just doing some adjusting. There were also a couple full kits available, pre-order now only.  Guess we will see how it washes out.
legendary
Activity: 2128
ASIC Wannabe
Will there be a price drop on h-cards? These are looking mighty overpriced given the current difficulty.

soon i hope - Ive been shopping around for canadian-built/assembled boards and am looking at $50-$120 per 8-chip board or $75-$150 per 16-chip board not counting the cost of the bitfury chips (which should be $10 each to be properly competitive at  this point)

USD 300 is a good price for 16chip H-boards starting difficulty 500MM. The Jan chips are selling for $5 a pop if buying at full-reel prices. https://megabigpower.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=64

$5 each in January may not be cheap enough. For a 16-chip board you would be looking at $150 ($80 for chips + $70 for board/assembly)
Activity: 351
Initial testing is pretty crazy - full rigs at 570G.  Please get your case fans ready folks...you will have to add fans!

Hey Dave! Thanks for all your hard word. It's very much appreciated.

With the V2 boards do we just need good airflow or are you recommending heatsinks?

Cheers!
legendary
Will there be a price drop on h-cards? These are looking mighty overpriced given the current difficulty.

soon i hope - Ive been shopping around for canadian-built/assembled boards and am looking at $50-$120 per 8-chip board or $75-$150 per 16-chip board not counting the cost of the bitfury chips (which should be $10 each to be properly competitive at  this point)

USD 300 is a good price for 16chip H-boards starting difficulty 500MM. The Jan chips are selling for $5 a pop if buying at full-reel prices. https://megabigpower.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=64
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: