Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 82. (Read 576772 times)

E
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
My current setup:

Those two should not have to live together.   The Bitfury's have to put up with all of the heat and noise from their loud neighbor who steals all of the electricity. 

And contributes only 12% of the output of the whole box! I know, I totally agree... it's very unaesthetic ^_^
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
My current setup:

Those two should not have to live together.   The Bitfury's have to put up with all of the heat and noise from their loud neighbor who steals all of the electricity. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
what connector do the non pcie mboards use? trying to come up with an answer to MBP's flavor text:

16 chip Hashing Board to be used with the Master board (or separately if you’re a real hardware do-it-yourselfer!)

E
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
My current setup:

stable at 205GH/s w/ 6 v1 H boards (1 August & 5 October). Pencil mod on the August board, no changes to October boards. I've removed all heat sinking and other physical modifications from the August board.

It took quite a bit of shuffling to find a board order which worked well.

The cardboard prevents board flutter/vibration in the high speed airflow; this cut down on SPI errors noticeably. It also directs more of the airflow toward the power supply section of the boards.

I bought a few of these guys: http://www.supermicro.com/products/chassis/4U/748/SC748TQ-R1200.cfm
lightly used from a local recycling place for $30/each, 1200W power supplies included, so the whole thing is now
rack mountable in 4U, little single included. With the case on it's quite clean.

The rPi controls the little single w/ cgminer; stratum proxy for chainminer runs on a remote host because it's much easier on the rPi that way.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Fans overkilled.

This setup is cheaper and can flow a hell of a lot more air and is more efficient and quieter than any 120 or 140 mm fan. For six fans I spent under $120
Activity: 420
Fans overkilled.
Activity: 317
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Initial testing is pretty crazy - full rigs at 570G.  Please get your case fans ready folks...you will have to add fans!

Shelving and fans ready to go. When my units show I'll just need to pop the other shelves in and remove my older asic unit and I have plenty of airflow

Activity: 351

I have 200 aluminium heatsinks waiting to slap all over my boards :X

What are the specs for the heatsinks?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Initial testing is pretty crazy - full rigs at 570G.  Please get your case fans ready folks...you will have to add fans!

dont try to run without fan or you will get fry chip and add heatsink are +++++++.

Is it safe to just stick them on the back?  It won't short anything, there's a second layer or it's coated?

There is nothing on the back but the thermal vias so just put your heatsink on those and you will be golden.
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
Do you think any Oct rigs will be shipped out to customers this week?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Initial testing is pretty crazy - full rigs at 570G.  Please get your case fans ready folks...you will have to add fans!

dont try to run without fan or you will get fry chip and add heatsink are +++++++.

Is it safe to just stick them on the back?  It won't short anything, there's a second layer or it's coated?
Activity: 336
Just got some product - SHIPPING BEGINS TODAY!

I love you, man.

Congratz Xian!

With all the crap you have been through I am glad you are getting some quality gear from a quality guy.

Congratulations as well to all you guys who stuck with it. May the BTC flow freely : )
Activity: 420
Initial testing is pretty crazy - full rigs at 570G.  Please get your case fans ready folks...you will have to add fans!

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
definitely glad I stayed in.  Thanks to Dave and the MBP team for taking care of their customers!
vip
Activity: 472
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Avalon started selling their Gen2 chips.  

My gut is telling me the Avalon Gen2 stuff is DOA. Absolutely no point in using the Avalon chips when the Bitfury chips are superior. Best I can tell, anyway...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

I'll be checking my e-mail compulsively
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

I love you, man.
vip
Activity: 472
Activity: 124
Merit: 251
Is there going to be a new release of BitFury devices soon? I may be interested in adding some to my existing BFL Singles.
Pages:
Jump to: