Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 83. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dave, I really hate being "that guy", but it is presently November 1st.

Could we please get a status update on our October orders ?

In addition, What is the status of October order refunds?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Do you hate being that guy?

Wink Wouldn't be nice if you didn't have to ask?

Dave and his team do an outstanding job.

You are light years away from its effectiveness and professionalism.

Don't come here asking for something you even barely can't offer.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Do you hate being that guy?

Wink Wouldn't be nice if you didn't have to ask?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Very nice work GandalfG.  I need to get me a hot air rework station.  Grin
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Dig your freedom
that missing bypass cap at C4E1 doesn't matter, either...
To much air pressure, and capacitor flying somewhere ...  Smiley
After remove all week/bad chip from my board I get average 2.4Gh   I use own, self build M_Board.

Code:
speed:3356 noncerate[GH/s]:148.362 (2.432/chip) hashrate[GH/s]:152.034 good:10363 errors:284 spi-errors:0 miso-errors:0 jobs:286 (record[GH/s]:150.710)
0: 880 39.113 38.759 2732 33 0 0
1: 880 38.053 39.562 2658 51 0 0
2: 881 38.096 39.139 2661 112 0 0
3: 715 33.100 34.573 2312 88 0 0

Tomorrow solder all bad chip on dedicated PCB and try resurrect it Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

you can do more than 40Gh/s with by disable few chips or disable dead chips for OC.

what? Are you implying that disabling chips will make the board faster?

I think he is implying that by disabling weak chips you have more voltage for the strong performing chips and could clock them even higher which may get you over 40GH/s.
Better than disabling dead chips are remove it and short appropriate jumpers. You save energy for rest chips and can overclock little more.
If you haven't  appropriate equipment for that, go to any laptop repair service.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xwl9p8pv1p0guh8/20131026_121407.jpg

Very nice- looks like a pro job!  Much better job than the person that used a power grinder to sand the chip (and the solder mask, traces,  and surface layers) off the board.  With the chip gone, that missing bypass cap at C4E1 doesn't matter, either...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

you can do more than 40Gh/s with by disable few chips or disable dead chips for OC.

I think he is implying that by disabling weak chips you have more voltage for the strong performing chips and could clock them even higher which may get you over 40GH/s.
Better than disabling dead chips are remove it and short appropriate jumpers. You save energy for rest chips and can overclock little more.
If you haven't  appropriate equipment for that, go to any laptop repair service.

Clean job there Smiley
Activity: 259
Dig your freedom

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
One of my October (v1.2) H-boards died on me.  Sad

Just a reminder: make sure you have a backup SD card ready to go. In power cycling to test the H-board, I managed to screw up the originally SD card that came with the starter kit to the point that the OS couldn't properly boot even on a fresh, new image. Having a backup will save you from some future headaches.
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Anyone had problems with a V1 M-board?

I have one board that the last two slots just will not work.  Started within the last two weeks.  Initially I thought that the H-boards had died in there, but after swapping around a bunch of H-boards, the last two placed in the M-board fail to be seen, no matter if they work in another slot.
Activity: 420
Nice results, goxed.  What voltage are your boards at (once they're heated)?

The boards with good chips are at 0.9V, the ones with >=2 bad chips are at 0.95V

impressive. I cant get past 0.88v (39-41GH per board) without having chips or boards drop to 0 hashrate or produce massive3 error rates time to time
are you using heatsinks? especially on the regulator and the lower half of the board? I have put up a reference picture in this thread. if you copy that you should get the board up to 0.9v provided there's good airflow.

I have good heatsinks but perhaps could use slightly larger ones on the regulator/inductor. 0.865-0.87 is good for 40GH on my boards, but the pencil mod ramps up to maximum (or minimum?) resistance over a few days and its difficult to get the exact balance. once it climbs to >0.88v the boards become unstable and i see high error rates followed by entire boards or just some of the chips dropping to 0 every few hours and upkeep is a PITA.

i'm sure if i had cold air moving through the heatsinks (rather then the 21 C room temperature) I could reach 0.9V though, or at least achieve a stable 0.88v

If you have 40GH/s stable I think you are at the limit already. Kudos!

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
wonder what the future holds
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
You are aware that ghash.io has nothing whatsoever to do with Dave's operation, right?  That is not the 100 TH mine.  I don't know where people get that idea from, but it's untrue.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
"We're sorry, your hardware is being used to sell to fools on cex.io"
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Happy Halloween

Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

The boards with good chips are at 0.9V, the ones with >=2 bad chips are at 0.95V

impressive. I cant get past 0.88v (39-41GH per board) without having chips or boards drop to 0 hashrate or produce massive3 error rates time to time
are you using heatsinks? especially on the regulator and the lower half of the board? I have put up a reference picture in this thread. if you copy that you should get the board up to 0.9v provided there's good airflow.

I have good heatsinks but perhaps could use slightly larger ones on the regulator/inductor. 0.865-0.87 is good for 40GH on my boards, but the pencil mod ramps up to maximum (or minimum?) resistance over a few days and its difficult to get the exact balance. once it climbs to >0.88v the boards become unstable and i see high error rates followed by entire boards or just some of the chips dropping to 0 every few hours and upkeep is a PITA.

i'm sure if i had cold air moving through the heatsinks (rather then the 21 C room temperature) I could reach 0.9V though, or at least achieve a stable 0.88v

thats what i figured. Right now its running around 0.86-0.65v and producing 76-79GH fairly stable
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

Pages:
Jump to: