Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 68. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Will the platform create new tokens as services are bought and supply becomes scarce? And is there a price chart of how much token for platform services?

No the supply never runs out. Tokens spent on the platform will be resold on the platform at a later date. Prices for the platform are not yet available.
During the beta a token contract is 50,000 test FUEL as well as for a Crowdfund contract, while an escrow contract is 5000 test FUEL.
Initial launch is planned for early 2018 and pricing will be released closer to launch.

Just testing the beta and I have a few comments, when and how can I contribute?

We will send all beta testers a survey form in the near future, we recommend submitting your feedback then.
Check out the Etherparty Infographic on Smart Contracts.

The Power of Smart Contracts on the Blockchain

See the full infographic here:

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/smart-contracts-blockchain/

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict

It is live but you can't move the tokens until ICO ends, I joint pre-ico and it finally ends soon, only 4 days, not easy to wait more than 1 month. 4 days countdown.

wavespump, im getting better at this, thanks for the heads up, yes you are right,  i was getting a little impatient. *strokes chin*

4 more days, it is. Thanks man!  Wink Smiley
Activity: 266
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
I got an error in the beta when creating a smart contract - following all the instructions. It does not show the reason why and cannot deploy again (have to create another one from scratch). Furthermore, even with the error, "test" tokens were spent, they should have been reinstated or refunded.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
oh so is this live? hmmm

I thought we had to wait.?? I want to turn my FUEL tokens back into taht dirty FIAT stuff. :-)

I got this from the team..  "For participating in round 2 you can wait and then have a go at it. We are currently in week 2 and the tokens are locked until October 29th; you cannot move the tokens until then.

Converting the FUEL back to fiat you would have to exchange the FUEL and then look for a local exchange to get the fiat currency you want."

can anyone explain??

It is live but you can't move the tokens until ICO ends, I joint pre-ico and it finally ends soon, only 4 days, not easy to wait more than 1 month. 4 days countdown.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
oh so is this live? hmmm

I thought we had to wait.?? I want to turn my FUEL tokens back into taht dirty FIAT stuff. :-)

I got this from the team..  "For participating in round 2 you can wait and then have a go at it. We are currently in week 2 and the tokens are locked until October 29th; you cannot move the tokens until then.

Converting the FUEL back to fiat you would have to exchange the FUEL and then look for a local exchange to get the fiat currency you want."

can anyone explain??
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I saw that etherparty is listed on hitbtc, can you confirm? But the price is below ico price.. (1eth=3000), not pre ico
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Just testing the beta and I have a few comments, when and how can I contribute?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Will the platform create new tokens as services are bought and supply becomes scarce? And is there a price chart of how much token for platform services?
Activity: 301
Followed for a while now, and finally managed to test the beta, all works as expected on the Ropsten testnet.

Keep up the good work team!  Smiley

This is the most promising project I have seen, they offer beta product during the ICO, is much better than other projects, they will be the best project in ethereum ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Followed for a while now, and finally managed to test the beta, all works as expected on the Ropsten testnet.

Keep up the good work team!  Smiley
Activity: 596
So many corporation partnership news is very awesome, do you have any progress about exchange listing, will we list on bitfinex after ICO? Eidoo did this, hope EP can do this too.

there is a lot people joined this project ,EP collect many money ,i think hit major exchange is so easy .
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
So many corporation partnership news is very awesome, do you have any progress about exchange listing, will we list on bitfinex after ICO? Eidoo did this, hope EP can do this too.

Exchange listings is not as easy as it use to be, most of the exchanges are conscious and need time to study the token if it represent a security or not but it will be important to see this listed on big exchanges
Activity: 307
Activity: 301
hypothetically, if i was to spend x amount here in the ico and the value of the token rose, i would just have more value in the platform?

Not in the platform, it is increasing value everywhere because you have the price risen. You can find it significantly increase in your exchange portfolio.
Activity: 448
hypothetically, if i was to spend x amount here in the ico and the value of the token rose, i would just have more value in the platform?
Check out our founder Lisa Cheng interviewed by Peter Saddington.

Lisa Cheng & Peter Saddington - Etherparty ICO, Startups, Failing, Video Games, Doge AMA!

https://youtu.be/qIeY-05uKw4

Activity: 616
Etherparty Collaborates with Radar Relay

Easy-to-use smart contracts creation platform Etherparty has announced a working relationship with Radar Relay.
This new relationship will help expand the adoption of Etherparty’s in app-token, FUEL and help further support the
Ethereum ecosystem into the near future. Radar Relay is building essential services and platform functionality on
top of the 0x protocol on Ethereum’s network.

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/@etherparty/etherparty-collaborates-with-radar-relay-6dd5f584e305

good work dev. nice and thanks for information, looks promising project. hope every one will join and contributed.
Etherparty Collaborates with Radar Relay

Easy-to-use smart contracts creation platform Etherparty has announced a working relationship with Radar Relay.
This new relationship will help expand the adoption of Etherparty’s in app-token, FUEL and help further support the
Ethereum ecosystem into the near future. Radar Relay is building essential services and platform functionality on
top of the 0x protocol on Ethereum’s network.

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/@etherparty/etherparty-collaborates-with-radar-relay-6dd5f584e305

Pages:
Jump to: