Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 71. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 101
for minimum purchase in ICO how much and still we get 30% bonus when buy minimum token from this project. thanks so much for the team.

We are at week 2 now so you will get 2250 FUEL per ETH (76% bonus compared to Week 4)
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto1id.com/
for minimum purchase in ICO how much and still we get 30% bonus when buy minimum token from this project. thanks so much for the team.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Well done demo! I have some fun with it  Smiley Looking forward for launch on mainnet
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I think that ico is slowing down due to significant price increasing.

This is good, and if ETH keeps this level, they will hardly raise more ETH, 33M usd is large enough.
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
I think that ico is slowing down due to significant price increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Beta videos looked very smooth - super user-friendly

Congrats and good luck with the ICO!!

Just checked them and yes those are awesome. Will be testing the beta soon and congratulations on hitting 75k ETH, which will be hit very soon.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Beta videos looked very smooth - super user-friendly

Congrats and good luck with the ICO!!
Check out our walkthrough videos for 2 of the smart contracts available on our Beta.

Etherparty Beta: Escrow Contract Walkthrough

https://youtu.be/3wn9t7dzxqQ

Etherparty Beta: Token + Crowdfunding Contract Walkthrough

https://youtu.be/PL9KKcAZJwE

We are thrilled to announce the release of our beta to early subscribers! 🎉

Etherparty Beta Goes Live with Three Real World Use Cases

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-etherparty-beta-goes-live-with-three-real-world-use-cases/

How many tokens were sold during pre-sale with 35% ?

It would be great if you guys could be a little more transparent.
I invested during the ICO, but want to know if huge dump will occur once this token hits the exchanges.

40% of tokens were allocated to the pre-sale and they all got 35% bonus. It is in our whitepaper.

We cannot predict the future, nor speculate on what contributors will do with their tokens.
We believe our platform will be of great use and the token purpose is to run smart contracts on our platform.
That is what it is designed to do.
Activity: 125
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
How many tokens were sold during pre-sale with 35% ?

It would be great if you guys could be a little more transparent.
I invested during the ICO, but want to know if huge dump will occur once this token hits the exchanges.
Activity: 518
Involved in your company. Really believe in this project. Good luck to you! Wink
Activity: 59
This project has too many pre-ico, and they have a great price advantage. I'm not very optimistic. Good luck to you
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Really happy to be a part of this promotional team. Etherparty's raise hitting new heights everyday and I think it'll reach the hard cap soon.
What do you guys think this coin will do when it hits the exchanges? I'm trying to build up a trading account from the USA so I have watched icos slip right through my fingers and I need a W for my score card. You guys think it could 4x at least?

Etherparty is an easy to use smart contract creator that allows everyone without coding skills to create, run and manage smart contracts.
So consider it like "smart contracts for the masses" with pre-made contract templates that can easily be customized and run.
It removes the complexity of creating, managing and executing smart contracts on any blockchain.
The platform allows users to create an enforceable, self-executing digital agreement for all types of transactions.

Etherparty will initially work on Ethereum but we are aiming at being blockchain agnostic. Through Rootstock (RSK) we will be able to run smart contracts on Bitcoin too.
In the future we are also looking to integrate with any other blockchain that becomes popular and we are open to collaborations.

FUEL, the token, is needed to perform any action on Etherparty, it's the only mean of payment to create a smart contract on the platform.
It pays for the ETH or Bitcoin tx fees, covers for the cost of the contract and any other cost associated with the platform.
One token does it all basically. Much easier for customers too who instead of having to manage multiple tokens for multiple blockchains will only require the one.

We cannot speculate on monetary value however we aim for the platform to become really popular with all sorts of smart contracts available.
Users can create peer-to-peer escrow contracts, wagering, token creation, crowdfunding, supply chain management, real estate agreements, contractor agreements and more.
Some of the contracts will cost more than others (in the thousands of FUEL) so there will be demand from Etherparty customers generating network effect.
Our target markets are consumer as well as business and corporate. We believe many businesses out there will benefit from the ability to use smart contracts for their activities cutting down on overhead costs.
If you look at the roadmap on our whitepaper it should give you an idea on how we plan to progress from web app to mobile app to adding Enterprise features and so on.  
Activity: 4
What do you guys think this coin will do when it hits the exchanges? I'm trying to build up a trading account from the USA so I have watched icos slip right through my fingers and I need a W for my score card. You guys think it could 4x at least?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
is it too late to join ?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
When will the party start?

The Crowdsale address (https://etherscan.io/address/0x45d75330a9ba60c3ca01defac938be235acfdc07) has 9303 ETH (so far).
Where the rest of the 73837 ETH received (so far) mentioned in the ICO website?

In some pre-sale addresses. They had pre-sale with 35% bonus rate.
Activity: 4
Hmmm, I was just about to pull the trigger on this one. Could it be another hack?
Pages:
Jump to: