Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 73. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
The hacking was unfortunate but the true measure of any team is how they handle adversity and not how they handle success.  The hackers got away with very little which is a testament to the team vs all the ICO's where they were hacked for millions and the teams were left slack jawed or shoulders shrugging.

Yes totally agree. The hack was very limited and the team acted promptly to minimize losses. They were not able to trick many users, I believe just a few.
So well done to the Etherparty team and thanks for the boost of confidence in your project!

in terms of hacked amount - how much is it?

is it ETH contributions that were hacked? or the contract address was changed in the website?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
The hacking was unfortunate but the true measure of any team is how they handle adversity and not how they handle success.  The hackers got away with very little which is a testament to the team vs all the ICO's where they were hacked for millions and the teams were left slack jawed or shoulders shrugging.

Yes totally agree. The hack was very limited and the team acted promptly to minimize losses. They were not able to trick many users, I believe just a few.
So well done to the Etherparty team and thanks for the boost of confidence in your project!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Etherparty takes the stage at the Blockchain Solutions Forum in Barcelona 🎉  #BSF2017 🎉

ICO IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

https://etherparty.io/ico

Activity: 16
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I can't see the sale reach much higher than 600 million fuels. After this first week not many people will buy. It will be cheaper to just buy it in the exchanges in november.

I also think about it
firstly after I see the bonus to 135%, it's no different from the presale stage
although only 1 week
But the real problem about this is if in week 1 all is not sold I do not think it will be good with the next week
the point is all of them must sold out in week 1
just my opinion

Actually there is  a huge difference from presale stage. It is much more expensive even in week 1.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
ANTHONY DI IORIO JOINS ETHERPARTY BOARD OF ADVISORS; FUEL TO BE INTEGRATED INTO JAXX

Read more on the Decentral Blog:

http://decentral.ca/anthony-di-iorio-joins-etherparty-board-advisors-fuel-integrated-jaxx/

Very good news, you can now talk with largest exchanges, we want to see FUEL in polo, trex and finex.
ANTHONY DI IORIO JOINS ETHERPARTY BOARD OF ADVISORS; FUEL TO BE INTEGRATED INTO JAXX

Read more on the Decentral Blog:

http://decentral.ca/anthony-di-iorio-joins-etherparty-board-advisors-fuel-integrated-jaxx/

I can't see the sale reach much higher than 600 million fuels. After this first week not many people will buy. It will be cheaper to just buy it in the exchanges in november.

I also think about it
although only 1 week
But the real problem about this is if in week 1 all is not sold I do not think it will be good with the next week
just my opinion

The price quoted includes the bonus 135% compared to the price on the last week.

So 1 ETH = 3000 FUEL for the first week. In the pre-sale, people would get a bonus on what they were shown on the website, this time they don't.

Just want to make sure that is clear.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

I also think about it
although only 1 week
just my opinion
Etherparty featured on INC.com today.  Shocked

What Are Smart Contracts? They Could Help Optimize Your Business Processes
Should your business consider implementing smart contracts? Let's explore how complicated or automated the process involves.

https://www.inc.com/drew-hendricks/what-are-smart-contracts-how-they-could-help-optimize-your-business-processes.html

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
So does that percentage indicator on the ICO site include the presale, or are we (currently) at 54% of the public ICO?
The public only

This is all included... Isn't very slow?

Well, that is sort of what I am trying to establish.... how do people evaluate the progress 12hrs in?

It is not a surprise.
Presale participants have too much advantage.
Activity: 364
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Bad thing, hackers did shady things. Fortunately they don't steal a lot. We can have a good future.
Activity: 3
So does that percentage indicator on the ICO site include the presale, or are we (currently) at 54% of the public ICO?
The public only

Well, that is sort of what I am trying to establish.... how do people evaluate the progress 12hrs in?
Activity: 7
The public only

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
The public only
Activity: 3
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Another update from the Etherparty Team with more details.

Available on our blog: Update on the Earlier Etherparty Site Shutdown

today is good day for FUEL ,it's time to join  ico now ,i wait this excellent time for a long time ,thanks sir ,share the new update .hope FUEL project will success.
Another update from the Etherparty Team with more details.

Available on our blog: Update on the Earlier Etherparty Site Shutdown

Pages:
Jump to: