Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 72. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
When will the party start?

The Crowdsale address (https://etherscan.io/address/0x45d75330a9ba60c3ca01defac938be235acfdc07) has 9303 ETH (so far).
Where the rest of the 73837 ETH received (so far) mentioned in the ICO website?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

in terms of hacked amount - how much is it?

is it ETH contributions that were hacked? or the contract address was changed in the website?

More details are available on our blog: https://medium.com/@etherparty/update-on-the-earlier-etherparty-site-shutdown-3716ce6587fd

Fraudelent contribution address - same as Coindash? How did that happen - did you do any investigation and what's the result?

What's the fraudelent address and how much was collected by the fraudster?
Any project is running an ICO should be to take into consideration the security aspects,this is supposed to be his first preliminary.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

is it ETH contributions that were hacked? or the contract address was changed in the website?

More details are available on our blog: https://medium.com/@etherparty/update-on-the-earlier-etherparty-site-shutdown-3716ce6587fd

Fraudelent contribution address - same as Coindash? How did that happen - did you do any investigation and what's the result?

What's the fraudelent address and how much was collected by the fraudster?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
This project looks awesome!  Grin

Very achievable goals.

Is there a beta of the platform out?

It will launch later today for the 500 early subscribers. We will open it to more subscribers soon.

Stay tuned.

Good thing to know that, best luck to your ICO week 1.
Activity: 419
Merit: 101

Very achievable goals.

It will launch later today for the 500 early subscribers. We will open it to more subscribers soon.

Stay tuned.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Very achievable goals.

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Why does the contirbution line always show 54%?

its changing. its progressing really fast. it will end very soon i guess.
Activity: 28
Interesting project, the smart contracts are a bit complicated for some persons and your project will help to implement smart contracts in a quick way.
+beta version - thats great)
Wish you success and good luck! Wink
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Etherparty Opens Beta to 500+ Blockchain Users

Giving people around the world easy-to-use tools for creating smart contracts

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/@etherparty/etherparty-opens-beta-to-500-blockchain-users-d5ff73634cff

excellent news ,release beat version is great  improvement for ICO ,that's really improve investor confidence.
Why can't I join the telegram group? Says user name not available...

Make sure your username is unique. Maybe someone else is using it.

And how do I make an unique username different to the one I'm using?

The app should let you know if the username is already taken. You may have been restricted from Telegram for posting spam, there are anti spam bots in operation.
So if that's the case then I doubt you'll be able to join.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

https://medium.com/@etherparty/etherparty-opens-beta-to-500-blockchain-users-d5ff73634cff

Very good news, and the investment are huge now, good luck to EP.

Why can't I join the telegram group? Says user name not available...

Make sure your username is unique. Maybe someone else is using it.
Activity: 364
From telegram group: Tokens will be distributed immediately from the smart contract after your contribution has been received and confirmed. Tokens, however, will be locked until Oct. 29, 2017. In addition, we cannot prevent exchanges from listing FUEL.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Why does the contirbution line always show 54%?
Activity: 47
Congratulations on the ICO Etherparty!!
Can someone quickly explain to me what the Fuel token will be used for?

I did read the whitepaper, but an example would be great.
And if its possible in a way that I can understand what the monetary value of this token is, will be when everything works and why I can assume it will rise in worth.

And what will be target groupe of this service?

Thank you in advance  Wink

Etherparty is an easy to use smart contract creator that allows everyone without coding skills to create, run and manage smart contracts.
So consider it like "smart contracts for the masses" with pre-made contract templates that can easily be customized and run.
It removes the complexity of creating, managing and executing smart contracts on any blockchain.
The platform allows users to create an enforceable, self-executing digital agreement for all types of transactions.

Etherparty will initially work on Ethereum but we are aiming at being blockchain agnostic. Through Rootstock (RSK) we will be able to run smart contracts on Bitcoin too.
In the future we are also looking to integrate with any other blockchain that becomes popular and we are open to collaborations.

FUEL, the token, is needed to perform any action on Etherparty, it's the only mean of payment to create a smart contract on the platform.
It pays for the ETH or Bitcoin tx fees, covers for the cost of the contract and any other cost associated with the platform.
One token does it all basically. Much easier for customers too who instead of having to manage multiple tokens for multiple blockchains will only require the one.

We cannot speculate on monetary value however we aim for the platform to become really popular with all sorts of smart contracts available.
Users can create peer-to-peer escrow contracts, wagering, token creation, crowdfunding, supply chain management, real estate agreements, contractor agreements and more.
Some of the contracts will cost more than others (in the thousands of FUEL) so there will be demand from Etherparty customers generating network effect.
Our target markets are consumer as well as business and corporate. We believe many businesses out there will benefit from the ability to use smart contracts for their activities cutting down on overhead costs.
If you look at the roadmap on our whitepaper it should give you an idea on how we plan to progress from web app to mobile app to adding Enterprise features and so on.  
Activity: 81
Can someone quickly explain to me what the Fuel token will be used for?

I did read the whitepaper, but an example would be great.
And if its possible in a way that I can understand what the monetary value of this token is, will be when everything works and why I can assume it will rise in worth.

And what will be target groupe of this service?

Thank you in advance  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: