Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 70. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I bought some fuel during the presale. Has the fuel token been distributed? Is it transferable at the moment?
Did you get your fuel token in your wallet or not? me too bought some fuel during the presale and received it in my wallet instantly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I bought some fuel during the presale. Has the fuel token been distributed? Is it transferable at the moment?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
How is beta going? Do 500 testers like it? When can we expect an official version?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Etherparty is a good project, however ICO has lost steam. I thought it would be sold out quickly, but it was not. What do you think is the reason behind that? I fear it will go below ICO price at the beginning and even when I am in for the long term, if that happens I'll regret buying during ICO instead of waiting for exchanges.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Project seems good.Anybody can make the smart contract.when are you hitting the exchanges and shapeshift BTW?
Activity: 96
I am sad that i missed bonus of 1st day... now it is lower bones... Can you tell me about PoS of FUEL is it planned to do PoS? I havent met in the whitepaper but it could be awsome idea
Activity: 37
They could do it too.  Between machine learning eating up a lot of discovery work and tools like Etherparty eating up the business of executing and signoff of routine civil and solicitor level work, it seems like things are going to get a lot rougher for fresh law school graduates. The market hates paying lawyers and is screaming for better alternatives. They're definitely onto something here.
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Etherparty Featured on Artificial Lawyer

Etherparty Promises to Be LegalZoom of Smart Contracts

https://www.artificiallawyer.com/2017/10/11/etherparty-promises-to-be-legalzoom-of-smart-contracts/

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Do you have any ideas of how long a FUEL token will be locked/frozen after ot was used to run a contract before you offer it for sell at $1 again?
Activity: 35
No link bounty, so nobody want to introduce others because lose times.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
why no link bounty ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Fortunately I invested in etherparty long time ago, I mean pre-sale, so I just hope ICO will end asap.
Activity: 85
join eher partym good luck
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Joined this ico. I find it interesting
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Beta videos looked very smooth - super user-friendly

Congrats and good luck with the ICO!!

Just checked them and yes those are awesome. Will be testing the beta soon and congratulations on hitting 75k ETH, which will be hit very soon.

i am sure its going keeping rising more. its just a real honeybadger.
Activity: 448
If the EP contracts are USD pegged, why would the value of FUEL be important at all? People buy it with USD for immediate consumption. What reason is there for the value of the token to go up, if the real consumers couldn't care less?
Activity: 248
Do you contact exchanges now? IMO you can talk with them now, let us target to list on bitfinex, bittrex, poloniex, binance.
Activity: 364
Hi Team, is the ICO contributions % and contributors realtime or do the refresh after a while?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Interesting project i will stay in here to get more information about your project  Wink
Activity: 247
2250 fuel now, so I think the ICO will be over very soon, 3 weeks left. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: