Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 15. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Activity: 294
 Developers are busy with development, so there are no new posts in social networks? I hope that soon we will hear from them remarkable news.
Activity: 504
How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
I think that in the near future the team should update the information that will show what sales were and what amount was collected for the development of the project.
I wanted to help you, but unfortunately even on the official website of the project there is no such information, in any case I did not find it. I hope the developers will soon disclose this information to us.
I think we should update soon. For a long time, no news was shown about how the platform is being developed. And if the team does not want to lose users, then they should think about updates. This is my advice.
Activity: 182
How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
I think that in the near future the team should update the information that will show what sales were and what amount was collected for the development of the project.
Actually i think they are on their final end of their sales so maybe they might announce some token burning or so but is for sure huge as team have been active for good while here. So many have happened down the road so lets give them a cheer
There was more supporters and good will velox have already possessed so there was more chances for us that all the velox coins will be sold and again a way to experience success.

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project. Even though some people do not believe about this project the team still exerting more effort to fulfill all their goals.
Yeah it is good that many investors has taken interest in joining velox, but still it needs to promote more to get the people's attention and so their interest.

Isn't the sale of the tokens nearly completed anyway? Cause so far I dont think that they have many tokens left at this point unless they're holding some privately
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
 On which exchanges will the listing take place? I think that the way out to well-known exchanges where large investors trade is simply necessary.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
What is the cost of one token now? On which exchanges are you already present?
Activity: 434
Velox Project [VLX] | The Future of Anonymous & Decentralized Trading
Established since 2017 but the VLX token has not yet listed on Coinmarketcap.
With a good project, the coin/token should be listed on Coinmarketcap and Exchanges within 6 weeks since the ICO ended.

The team probably already planned that because listing on coinmarketcap can increased their popularity. But for now, what they are doing is they are focusing more about the improvement of their other features.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Velox Project [VLX] | The Future of Anonymous & Decentralized Trading
Established since 2017 but the VLX token has not yet listed on Coinmarketcap.
With a good project, the coin/token should be listed on Coinmarketcap and Exchanges within 6 weeks since the ICO ended.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Actually i think they are on their final end of their sales so maybe they might announce some token burning or so but is for sure huge as team have been active for good while here. So many have happened down the road so lets give them a cheer
There was more supporters and good will velox have already possessed so there was more chances for us that all the velox coins will be sold and again a way to experience success.

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project. Even though some people do not believe about this project the team still exerting more effort to fulfill all their goals.

People have different taste so usually we can see some people still in doubt about the project. They timely make more improvement which we can slowly observed if we just only follow their activities. They also earned support it is because they offer a bounty program which will help the project be more known to the people/investors.
Very well said bud, lets not worry about the people who dont believe on the capability of this project since vlx has already proven a lot of things. What matters is our patience and confidence that this project will succeed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project.
It is like opportunities are lacking so more investors who not joined also started participating to be a part of success and achieve great deeds as a team.
We should keep supporting this project. It keep on showing us their value that deserves a continuous trust from the crowd of the crypto world. And anothing thing is that, it is really great to know that more investors now are getting interested to this project and take part to participates to the success of the Velox Project. I hope more people will reach this project and be a part of the Velox community.
Probably in a few more days to come, more people will be here and joined in the Velox team because they were going to released a large updates on this week. And I'm sure it can be benefits for all users who have already part on this project. I'm looking forward for it and I'm a little bit excited of this updates.
Velox having more advantages as their development teams have set all the potential in an accurate well planned manner si even at the end there is a great sale.

How do you even "set" a potential lmao, it's literally a joke to say that. The potential is the result of an idea not something that's set by a person
Activity: 602

People have different taste so usually we can see some people still in doubt about the project. They timely make more improvement which we can slowly observed if we just only follow their activities. They also earned support it is because they offer a bounty program which will help the project be more known to the people/investors.
Activity: 574

Yeah it is good that many investors has taken interest in joining velox, but still it needs to promote more to get the people's attention and so their interest.
If to judge by the movement of a branch bounty, then the project really enjoys good popularity and a large number of users wants to advertize him that certainly will play a positive role in his development.
Merit: 30
Looks nice. Where I can see roadmap and dev team info?

Your question has been answered with the same question you have, just click #1 and you'll be able to see the roadmap which is in the picture, just click it. But the dev team i guess is private.
Activity: 616

If you know how to promote more to get that people attention like you said, just say it to their telegram group and they will respond to your advice.
After successfull of 225k VLX token sales, i don't see any stages of VLX team more? So now we only buy it by exchange platform?
Yes, exactly. There are no token sales but will be announced once it does. You can buy in the exchange platform and store it on the wallet.
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project.
It is like opportunities are lacking so more investors who not joined also started participating to be a part of success and achieve great deeds as a team.
We should keep supporting this project. It keep on showing us their value that deserves a continuous trust from the crowd of the crypto world. And anothing thing is that, it is really great to know that more investors now are getting interested to this project and take part to participates to the success of the Velox Project. I hope more people will reach this project and be a part of the Velox community.
Probably in a few more days to come, more people will be here and joined in the Velox team because they were going to released a large updates on this week. And I'm sure it can be benefits for all users who have already part on this project. I'm looking forward for it and I'm a little bit excited of this updates.
Velox having more advantages as their development teams have set all the potential in an accurate well planned manner si even at the end there is a great sale.
Activity: 224

Activity: 496

Pages:
Jump to: