Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 207. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 06:09:19 AM
Amazing! A project that is made very productive by a team of very experienced team members. I can say that the team working on this project is giving their best and effort to make and hear its name in the social networks, and especially in the crypto currency community. I am very well impressed to this project because it provides much information to the people that is necessary to understand well regarding this. I believe that more people will come to know about this project and make investments to Velox Project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 26, 2018, 05:04:58 AM
But my coins are not in my account. Developers tell me what to do? Huh
Merit: 117
January 26, 2018, 04:58:25 AM
Finally the site has earned!
Activity: 308
January 26, 2018, 04:43:24 AM
Dear members of the community, we really need anonymous exchanges and trading platforms. I fully support this project
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 04:26:29 AM
Velox decentralized platform is quite innovative in the crypto world where the power of the bolt swap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required and the team responsibilities are wonderful.
But we are in questions with them that what if the exchange platform is unavailable? We can't trade anymore? They should be listing their tokens also in other exchanges so that when the platform is unavailable it still can be access in other exchanges.
Well, you have a good point that when their system is in trouble there is no more options that we can exchange their token except to wait for their updates. I think, in this kind of situations the team must have at least a back-up so that transaction will still continue until it's finished.
January 26, 2018, 04:12:52 AM
looks like that everybody waiting for Velox to get listed in exchanges. But even now its for most traders very attractive bcs of its anonymous platform. Once get listed in exchanges, people are going to be more interacting with this token and its value is going to increase day by day.

That's why in my opinion it is worth buying it before it will get listed in exchange. As soon as it goes public, he will be able to sell it with a really big profit. I think that the opportunity to enter the exchange is quite large, so good luck to all future or current investors.

I think velox will only be available on their exchange platform and will not be added on any other exchange. This is what i have read before.
Very strange, it seems to me it would be much more effective to add coins to other exchanges to increase the popularity of the coin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:10:49 AM
wow this project is great keep up the good work
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 26, 2018, 01:40:06 AM
This project is very will organized and maintained by the VLX team and its supporting staff and peoples are also spreading the word of this project. They have a very interesting whitepaper which clearly explain how the VLX exchange will work and also how will they keep the identity of their user safe and secure.
Activity: 112
January 25, 2018, 09:34:28 PM
how can we mine it here
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 25, 2018, 09:27:15 PM
looks like that everybody waiting for Velox to get listed in exchanges. But even now its for most traders very attractive bcs of its anonymous platform. Once get listed in exchanges, people are going to be more interacting with this token and its value is going to increase day by day.

That's why in my opinion it is worth buying it before it will get listed in exchange. As soon as it goes public, he will be able to sell it with a really big profit. I think that the opportunity to enter the exchange is quite large, so good luck to all future or current investors.

Please read first page, Velox coin will be available only on Velox platform, therefore the factor that are you talking about, is not going to affect the price in this case, but which will affect the Velox price is the growth of trading platform and number of customers.
what really is going to impact the velox coin is
January 25, 2018, 08:44:14 PM
Velox exchange require better workflow to fix all the bugs, we could face warning with an invalid argument supplies for each shell and array merge, seeking Dev will soon setup the exchange platform and deliver the better outcome as promised.
it is our hope all the team and developers to do the best for this project hopefully this future project can be even better.
Activity: 98
January 25, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

I believe that the devs already announced that VLX won't be added to any exchanges other than their own platform ! You can check the managers replies . Altough i feel like it sucks , but i believe if they worked through their problems , VLX will be strong even in just one exchange.
Activity: 84
January 25, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
Velox exchange require better workflow to fix all the bugs, we could face warning with an invalid argument supplies for each shell and array merge, seeking Dev will soon setup the exchange platform and deliver the better outcome as promised.
Activity: 518
January 25, 2018, 07:03:30 PM
Velox had a great setup and innovative launch where we can get velox POS/POW wallet that we can use the wallets to store, send and receive VLX and currently we can download Linux QT/Daemon, Windows QT and MAC OS wallet also the good thing MAC OS wallet compatible with Sierra 10.12.15 Cool
January 25, 2018, 06:24:44 PM
I believe that the huge plus of the project is that the exchange of VeloxBolt will never freeze accounts and will have absolutely no restrictions. An interesting project will follow the development Smiley
Yes i have observing this topic for a long time and have seriously about Velox Bolt. But now still dont have any update about this. Maybe we must waiting for dev answer.
Activity: 336
January 25, 2018, 05:58:38 PM
I believe that the huge plus of the project is that the exchange of VeloxBolt will never freeze accounts and will have absolutely no restrictions. An interesting project will follow the development Smiley
January 25, 2018, 05:54:21 PM
The project has been working for a long time. So I hope that he has a good future! Just have to wait a little.
Yes. They have a long time roadmap, of course, Velox want to be a best exchange at the crypto world, so they need hard working and many support from community Smiley.
Everyone will do everything to be the best just like this project which it aims people to be anonymous. I am hoping they willl stick to their platform so that more people will do support this platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
January 25, 2018, 05:37:32 PM
The project has been working for a long time. So I hope that he has a good future! Just have to wait a little.
Yes. They have a long time roadmap, of course, Velox want to be a best exchange at the crypto world, so they need hard working and many support from community Smiley.
Activity: 560
January 25, 2018, 05:06:54 PM
Its a good thing that Velox is dealing with this verification and decentralization for crypto. Its huge now on most sites and prevents people from doing a lot. Accessibility is one reason people prefer crypto to the traditional banking,if you take that away, you take the crypto fun away
Jump to: