Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 205. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 27, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
Guys all the super site earned, the stock exchange has earned, everything flies ...
But I did not have a deposit in BTC which I sent 2 weeks ago ... I hope you fix it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
January 27, 2018, 03:11:51 AM
Reserved for Jan 27 Update
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
January 27, 2018, 02:35:48 AM
People around are wondering why the Velox Team isn't responding so actively these past days, maybe that is because the whole team is just busy focusing for more better developments that should be done for this project. I will stay looking forward for this project but I hope that the team will respond to the people queries as soon as possible.
We are here, and working hard! the exchange is just a few hours away and a big update is coming shortly after.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 02:28:35 AM
People around are wondering why the Velox Team isn't responding so actively these past days, maybe that is because the whole team is just busy focusing for more better developments that should be done for this project. I will stay looking forward for this project but I hope that the team will respond to the people queries as soon as possible.
Activity: 308
January 27, 2018, 01:11:12 AM
VeloxBolt It can become a re-innovation exchange platform that will automate profit. What simplifies the task for many participants of the crypto community
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
January 26, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
This platform is going to bring back what the cryptocurrency use to promise in the old days which is an anonymous transaction in a decentralized network.
Now that the temporary exchange for the Velox coin is down where it is possbile to purchase it?
I thought it will be done soon, they were upgrading the site but didn't give any specific date of when itvwill be finish.
Yes. I believe they will keep their hard working due to finish their goal at roadmap asap. Be patient and waiting new suprising!
Activity: 175
January 26, 2018, 10:31:58 PM
Velox will be mined, transacted, traded, and will serve the purpose as the pow/pos based token of the VLX Bolt exchange and trading platform, where VLX holders will be rewarded with buy-backs from the VBOLT platforms' profits.

Wait, as i know, Velox will have limited block for mining right? So after that we cannot mining? I am same as you, wating for VeloxBolt

Velox is no longer minable, it is now total POS.

... Still waiting for developer's update  Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 09:26:40 PM
Whats happened with Velox project they didn't responding from many days?  They are inactive now a days about this project. If they can't manage it then why they are not bring new Dev to manage this?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 26, 2018, 09:21:14 PM
looks like that everybody waiting for Velox to get listed in exchanges. But even now its for most traders very attractive bcs of its anonymous platform. Once get listed in exchanges, people are going to be more interacting with this token and its value is going to increase day by day.

That's why in my opinion it is worth buying it before it will get listed in exchange. As soon as it goes public, he will be able to sell it with a really big profit. I think that the opportunity to enter the exchange is quite large, so good luck to all future or current investors.

Please read first page, Velox coin will be available only on Velox platform, therefore the factor that are you talking about, is not going to affect the price in this case, but which will affect the Velox price is the growth of trading platform and number of customers.
what really is going to impact the velox coin is
Yep, you're right sir. The investors will pump the price as soon that volux bolt will be available. Hoping the team will update as with new information about the project.

Actually, I didn't mean that investors will pump the price, I said the growth of trading platform and number of customers are factors that will impact the price in future. in simple word, if velox become famous and lots of people join the platform that will automatically makes the price of velox goes up. I hope get my point this time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 09:21:04 PM
We can sell and trade our crypto currencies being anonymous like we did before but a lot of projects not required  Shocked to complete the KYC verification as mandatory which is not required, Hope velox will make a real anonymous crypto trading.

KYC verifcation is really mandatory but its a old system, but for users point of view i am pondering what benefits to avail the trading platform with no KYC verification seems it is not required and we can ignore ?
Activity: 518
January 26, 2018, 09:17:57 PM
We can sell and trade our crypto currencies being anonymous like we did before but a lot of projects not required  Shocked to complete the KYC verification as mandatory which is not required, Hope velox will make a real anonymous crypto trading.
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 09:14:02 PM
Velox bolt receiving anonymous and decentralized trading and the platform is trending in the crypto world where we see huge supporters like me with a voice of joy saying VELOX to bring the opportunity reached to all  Cool
Activity: 574
January 26, 2018, 07:13:06 PM
The beta will be in the February? Or later?
If i dont have mistake, they said that VLX ICO will end at February, but about beta version of Velox Bolt, we must wait ended of Q1, 2018.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 26, 2018, 06:58:32 PM
This platform is going to bring back what the cryptocurrency use to promise in the old days which is an anonymous transaction in a decentralized network.
Now that the temporary exchange for the Velox coin is down where it is possbile to purchase it?
Activity: 434
January 26, 2018, 06:42:11 PM
Everything will be at the project! I believe in his future! I like what these guys are doing! let's spare ourselves with patience and I think our investments in this project will be generously rewarded!
Yes, this project is sure to give profits to its investors in the future as it is already getting many positive response from the peoples all around the world and traders are also heavily supporting it.
This is because velox has so many features to used and possibly investors who invested in their platform will surely get a good profit. Everyone wanted to be anonymous that is why this platform has the potential to success and probably this will be the next trading sites that people will used in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
January 26, 2018, 06:36:18 PM
Velox will be mined, transacted, traded, and will serve the purpose as the pow/pos based token of the VLX Bolt exchange and trading platform, where VLX holders will be rewarded with buy-backs from the VBOLT platforms' profits.

Wait, as i know, Velox will have limited block for mining right? So after that we cannot mining? I am same as you, wating for VeloxBolt
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
Great to deal with Velox which is an advanced trendy platform in the digital world that brings traders the most sophisticated, easy to use and advanced tools to maximize profit from automated trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 05:27:38 PM
Activity: 560
January 26, 2018, 04:42:34 PM
VLX is going strong and has positive feedback. It is one of those ICOs that has well stated all resolution to problems. Treating the number one challenges we face in the crypto world now. Keep it up!
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
January 26, 2018, 04:42:25 PM
Why does the website hasn't published any team members links, pictures, details or team advisers? Is that because the platform is reviving anonymous, that's why team members and developers are not published?

Most of the new one's go anonymous at first, until they have some value, for example Elix.
Jump to: