Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 206. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 26, 2018, 04:36:13 PM
Velox aiming on great innovativr aspects and in result we could see mining pool of velox where below has been added to vivo crypto pool .com also there is only 1% fees and hourly payouts after first confirmed.
thats really great i think early miners are really going to enjoy this one before is congested with a lots of people so best idea to mine now
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 26, 2018, 04:24:23 PM
looks like that everybody waiting for Velox to get listed in exchanges. But even now its for most traders very attractive bcs of its anonymous platform. Once get listed in exchanges, people are going to be more interacting with this token and its value is going to increase day by day.

That's why in my opinion it is worth buying it before it will get listed in exchange. As soon as it goes public, he will be able to sell it with a really big profit. I think that the opportunity to enter the exchange is quite large, so good luck to all future or current investors.

Please read first page, Velox coin will be available only on Velox platform, therefore the factor that are you talking about, is not going to affect the price in this case, but which will affect the Velox price is the growth of trading platform and number of customers.
what really is going to impact the velox coin is
Yep, you're right sir. The investors will pump the price as soon that volux bolt will be available. Hoping the team will update as with new information about the project.
Command developing own exchange platform is unlikely admissible pump to dump stereotype. Here initiative on rate holding and perfecting of this service will possibly be undertaken.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 04:16:14 PM
We can use the code to understand how many coins pre-mined in the Velox mining pool and we can experience better profits velox brings to the miners.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
January 26, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
Very interesting topic, with a successful idea!! At Velox do have the potential to achieve the best results!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 02:56:50 PM
Very good idea. VLX is the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging platform. VeloxCoin will offer POW for the first 10,000 blocks, after which the full POS will be converted.
Activity: 672
January 26, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
The beta will be in the February? Or later?
It seems like later. They did not say anything about the beta version in February. Maybe I'm wrong, check the information on their website.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 02:52:22 PM
I think in connection with the latest prohibitions on the circulation of crypts in China, anonymous exchanges will be very much in demand in China, and probably not only in China, many governments are against crypts.
Yes your statement is totally correct, and your source information is right.
As a exchange cannot be licensed in countries like China and India.
Black exchanges or the illegitimate ones are in high demand.
But even now mostly each exchange is anonymous because the cryptos itself are decentralised and does not need any help for the government and also the government cannot trak the cryptos so even all exchanges untill now are anonymous but hope this exchange would be prefer more in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 01:50:41 PM
I think in connection with the latest prohibitions on the circulation of crypts in China, anonymous exchanges will be very much in demand in China, and probably not only in China, many governments are against crypts.
Yes your statement is totally correct, and your source information is right.
As a exchange cannot be licensed in countries like China and India.
Black exchanges or the illegitimate ones are in high demand.
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
looks like that everybody waiting for Velox to get listed in exchanges. But even now its for most traders very attractive bcs of its anonymous platform. Once get listed in exchanges, people are going to be more interacting with this token and its value is going to increase day by day.

That's why in my opinion it is worth buying it before it will get listed in exchange. As soon as it goes public, he will be able to sell it with a really big profit. I think that the opportunity to enter the exchange is quite large, so good luck to all future or current investors.

I think velox will only be available on their exchange platform and will not be added on any other exchange. This is what i have read before.

I think I already see vlx token traded in other exchanges? Or maybe I am wrong. Well, it will be much better if it will listed in other exchange sites so many people will be aware of this token.
Yes you are right.velox trade on it's own platfrom but i think it will listed on the other exchanges.if velox will listed on the other excahanges then more people will invest into it and therfore it's popularity will increase too much high.so i think it's important to listed on other excahanges.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
The trends are so contradictory now. There are more and more projects that offer security of anonimity and decentralization, whereas more and more governments are planning to pass a bill prohibiting anonimity and obliging everybody concerned in crypto trade to claim their data. I hope technology and projects will win the battle. So good luck to your project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 26, 2018, 12:36:59 PM
Everything will be at the project! I believe in his future! I like what these guys are doing! let's spare ourselves with patience and I think our investments in this project will be generously rewarded!
Yes, this project is sure to give profits to its investors in the future as it is already getting many positive response from the peoples all around the world and traders are also heavily supporting it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 26, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
Everything will be at the project! I believe in his future! I like what these guys are doing! let's spare ourselves with patience and I think our investments in this project will be generously rewarded!
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 11:08:58 AM
I realy love this project because its integrated trading platforn and secure vault. I just hope you guys run a signature campaign so that we could also earn your tokens.
They don't have that much supply to allocate for a bounty or what ! why is there only a translation campagin ? The project seems to have been running for a while now and it really need more marketing.
Activity: 518
January 26, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
Velox aiming on great innovativr aspects and in result we could see mining pool of velox where below has been added to vivo crypto pool .com also there is only 1% fees and hourly payouts after first confirmed.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
January 26, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

I think velox will only be available on their exchange platform and will not be added on any other exchange. This is what i have read before.

I think I already see vlx token traded in other exchanges? Or maybe I am wrong. Well, it will be much better if it will listed in other exchange sites so many people will be aware of this token.
Activity: 23
January 26, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
The beta will be in the February? Or later?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 09:32:10 AM
We need a stable, fast transaction, good support and anonymity. VLX have all of those. And i will follow VLX for a long time more.Now, VELOX is here to support and change that! With Velox you don't need to go to the bank, show all your personal infos, skip the lines, skip the minimum and maximum amounts, skip the verifications requirements because with VELOX  you can absolutely get what you really want and what you truly deserve.
Activity: 64
January 26, 2018, 08:56:07 AM
is the exchange operational?
does not seem to be working
Activity: 43
January 26, 2018, 07:52:57 AM
why is the exchange down?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 26, 2018, 06:23:07 AM
how can we mine it here

Wow, that's really an odd question their ma'am, You can browse their website or just send contact support to them. I think there are instructions on the site listed.
Jump to: