Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 208. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 25, 2018, 04:33:23 PM
Manager, I have to you question for the occasion of addition to your exchange one very promising coin with huge community. Where and as I can offer it? Thank you a lot.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 25, 2018, 04:26:30 PM
The project has been working for a long time. So I hope that he has a good future! Just have to wait a little.
am sure when it finally lands lots of people will be trading there plus anonymous trading and maybe limitless volume although i really doubt that but we will see what the platform later offers
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 04:11:25 PM
Very good project. Velox decentralized platform is quite innovative in the crypto world
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 02:53:43 PM
Velox decentralized platform is quite innovative in the crypto world where the power of the bolt swap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required and the team responsibilities are wonderful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 25, 2018, 02:35:18 PM
I hope this amazing project will come to reality and not just stay in word. I want to the team make this project more successful in the community of crypto currency. I believe this will surely make a boost in the community. Just kepp progressing team. I will stay support this project.
Yeah, as this project is still in progress we try to understand every details and some point we didn't understand. Hoping for the response of any devs or staff about our concerns and questions about this project. I'm looking forward on this project because its interesting and having a bright future.

I've been having a look at VLX since quite a few days at this point the Devs dont seem to give a flying fuck about their project, they're just waiting for the money to roll in and be done
I think the Dev is not that active here since they are relying to their admin who is supposed to keep us updated.
If you want to be updated on time you can join the discord group - https://discordapp.com/invite/kTdtKyE
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 01:25:21 PM
We are eagerly waiting for the pending tasks of Quarters mainly velox trading and exchange platform with complete updates and modifications, hope dev is working on it and we are much excited to choose velox trading platform.
there is alot this few month for velox updates and roadmaps it will only take next couple of months for it to start with all new features

Yeah, I am sure that velox devs are doing their best to improve the project and to follow the roadmap successfully. I also hope that the velox project continue to have many investors.
So, probably we will be expecting more development about their project. This means that the project will be more secured and transaction will also be running smoothly.
Yes you are right , Velox will take a couple of months and that's atmost.
Then ideal the while system and the transactions will be more stable and will be more faster and less messy.
Activity: 672
January 25, 2018, 12:06:53 PM
The project has been working for a long time. So I hope that he has a good future! Just have to wait a little.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 25, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
Very bullish on Velox Coin anonymous exchange with no limits or id required. This will be the future of trading as governments try to crack down!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 25, 2018, 11:30:12 AM
I hope this amazing project will come to reality and not just stay in word. I want to the team make this project more successful in the community of crypto currency. I believe this will surely make a boost in the community. Just kepp progressing team. I will stay support this project.
Yeah, as this project is still in progress we try to understand every details and some point we didn't understand. Hoping for the response of any devs or staff about our concerns and questions about this project. I'm looking forward on this project because its interesting and having a bright future.

I've been having a look at VLX since quite a few days at this point the Devs dont seem to give a flying fuck about their project, they're just waiting for the money to roll in and be done
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 25, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

Actually the team members for this project are quite active and will also soon answer to each question asked. VLX is going great untill now and hope it will continue to be so in the upcoming future. I am excited to see the future of VLX.
Activity: 434
January 25, 2018, 08:28:08 AM
Activity: 380
January 25, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
The project looks very promising.The vlx also launched it own exchange so not to worry about trading of vlx tokens.the exchange platform is very secure and esy to use.i belive that this echange iis the future of trading.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
January 25, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

Yes, this project will fulfill their plans and I have a strong feeling that velox project are going to be more popular and successful in the near future. That time velox devs already have a high value.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 25, 2018, 07:15:32 AM
Devs are currently interviewing for a 3rd dev. Smiley  No reason to be worried.
I hope that your words are true! I really want this project not to upset me and justify my expectations!

What do you mean? Have they fired their old developer for the team? Has he/she done wrong for the project? I will just browse the website or this thread and see why did that happen.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2018, 06:42:21 AM
To remove and exchange means anonymously - this is the main idea of this project! So it should be and be good to those who strive for it.
Activity: 434
January 25, 2018, 06:29:54 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 25, 2018, 05:16:34 AM
I hope that your words are true! I really want this project not to upset me and justify my expectations!
Activity: 574
January 25, 2018, 04:21:45 AM
Veloxcoin is obviously getting more popular as the days go by and as a proof of that is there is now a scam website that is immitating customers to steal thier money.
What do you have in mind? What is a fraudulent website? Please explain to us about this in more detail in order to protect us from scammers.
Activity: 602
January 25, 2018, 04:13:40 AM
We are eagerly waiting for the pending tasks of Quarters mainly velox trading and exchange platform with complete updates and modifications, hope dev is working on it and we are much excited to choose velox trading platform.
there is alot this few month for velox updates and roadmaps it will only take next couple of months for it to start with all new features

Yeah, I am sure that velox devs are doing their best to improve the project and to follow the roadmap successfully. I also hope that the velox project continue to have many investors.
So, probably we will be expecting more development about their project. This means that the project will be more secured and transaction will also be running smoothly.
Activity: 201
January 25, 2018, 12:15:04 AM
What does it do on the project site. I can not even log into my account. I hope that there is a final stage of correction.
Velox Project server is down just wait sometime then it will be access able for all of user in Velox Project. Don't forget to keep promoting Velox Project because without promotional work Velox Project cannot go to the moon.

The server is no down, they are upgrading the system to fix bugs and improve some stuff. 12h ago they post this tweet :
The #VLX Exchange upgrade is almost complete. Get ready for a faster VLX trading experience, less bugs, more efficiency! Thank you all for the patience so far.

So, let's time will be a much better and all bugs got fixed.
At last it's almost finish. Many investors are now doubting and scared about the project due to some experience that the site has been under maintenance for a long time.

Jump to: