Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 210. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 09:03:28 AM
How to buy Velox?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
Velox Project is getting more popular. I was hoping for more people to come engage to this amazing project. I beleive in the great potential that Velox Team have to reach its goal in as soon as possible. I am really looking forward to the success of this project, so keep it up and goodluck team Velox!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 08:47:09 AM
Is there information when the trades on the Velox exchange open? I still do not see my coins (Bitcoins) in my account. Calms down that I checked in the block, they came and are on my address on the exchange. But I would like to have a movement and further development.
We are upgrading our exchange platform, which will be done very soon. All deposits will be credited as soon as we are back and operational, this is the same as registrations, withdrawals, and so on.
Well, it seems that the team are really developing their platform for the satisfaction of their clients. I am hoping also that they will accept more cryptocurrencies so that more people will be using the exchange platform.

updating the platform is very much needed. please be resolved immediately for the good of this project and increase investor confidence
thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 24, 2018, 08:27:59 AM
Velox the future for trading platform launch seems great to know, great to deal with the velox bolt exchange which will never freeze accounts, require  no information to use with no limits.

Yes, velox project really have an amazing features that will surely attract more investors to join and participate with velox project. I hope more and more people will be joining this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
January 24, 2018, 08:23:28 AM
VeloxBolt is an extraordinarily advanced exchange platform currently in development, that offers vast varieties of tools for traders to optimize their profits both manually, and automatically..

u cant say that. Its the descendant of coss exchange, now almost doomed because of debt and internal inconsitencies. Now look at another 1000 exchanges popping up all around gibraltar, malta and seychelles, in turn introducing very suspicious no fee policies. This is because of bubble. Unknowledgeable gullible investor flocks to them, leaves money inside, next day bubble bursts and exchanges vanish along with funds. Its like donating money to the fund of seychelles president's wife.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 07:53:54 AM
Is there information when the trades on the Velox exchange open? I still do not see my coins (Bitcoins) in my account. Calms down that I checked in the block, they came and are on my address on the exchange. But I would like to have a movement and further development.
We are upgrading our exchange platform, which will be done very soon. All deposits will be credited as soon as we are back and operational, this is the same as registrations, withdrawals, and so on.
Well, it seems that the team are really developing their platform for the satisfaction of their clients. I am hoping also that they will accept more cryptocurrencies so that more people will be using the exchange platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 07:45:02 AM
VeloxBolt is an extraordinarily advanced exchange platform currently in development, that offers vast varieties of tools for traders to optimize their profits both manually, and automatically..
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 06:44:05 AM
Velox seems required better designs and modifications as we like the velox which is legit with its excellent white papers, we would like dev to give more updates on velox platform.
Activity: 274
January 24, 2018, 06:38:53 AM
We are not expecting any project less valuable to Bitcoin. Set the pace for future trading and make it tradable. Thanks.

Does any remember this SAT project is still on. I followed https://sphere.social/?ref_code=vm2x7d27qkfn

and I have good stories about it.
Pls is that true with everybody?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 24, 2018, 06:30:31 AM
I would like to see a new working site, a working exchange and a developing and stable project sooner! Developer, we wish you success and look forward to good news !!!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 24, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

That's a good news then administrator. I think the investor is really eager to trade or withdraw their coin for the sake of income and profit from their investments.
Activity: 294
January 24, 2018, 06:00:26 AM
Velox the future for trading platform launch seems great to know, great to deal with the velox bolt exchange which will never freeze accounts, require  no information to use with no limits.
January 24, 2018, 04:52:40 AM
Believe me, I'm patient. I made money two weeks ago on my Bitcoin-address on the Velox exchange in order to buy a coin. But the money never appeared on the balance sheet. However, after a week and the site stopped opening ... I'm very cool but really worried about my money.
Maybe now on the site some technical problems. I hope that the developers will quickly cope with this problem and you will receive all your funds, good luck to you.
January 23, 2018, 10:41:35 AM
Believe me, I'm patient. I made money two weeks ago on my Bitcoin-address on the Velox exchange in order to buy a coin. But the money never appeared on the balance sheet. However, after a week and the site stopped opening ... I'm very cool but really worried about my money.
January 22, 2018, 05:39:02 AM
And what about the stock exchange? Previously, at least the site could be visited, and here the second day even the site is not allowed ... the developers keep the community informed of what is happening in the projector. People worry about their money!
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 11:41:45 PM
Velox exchange is down. Dev, need more exchange!
Activity: 140
January 21, 2018, 04:00:29 AM
Velox Project is striving better for the good of the community of crypto currency and for the people that continously give their trust and support for the better outcome of this project. Nowadays, there are lots of projects in similar to trading and exchanging. But I believe in the potential of Velox Project, that this will bring a better progress and more interesting developments. I am looking forward for the success of Velox Project. So keep up the good work Velox Team!
January 21, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
There technical work on the site. try a little later.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
Hey guys

I have been unable to get a confirmation link to my emaiil on the velox exchange sign up procedure. Can you help?
January 20, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
What does it do on the project site. I can not even log into my account. I hope that there is a final stage of correction.
Jump to: