Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 42. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 118
No doubt why so many supporters, users and serious investors are into this project, and didn't left behind this project. Because the Velox Project is a trusthwotlrthy project that have a promising goal and changes for the whole crypto currency community and keeping a great deal to be the future of anonymous and decentralized trading platform. And moreover, those problems encountering now by this project will only lead to its grear improvements.
I fully agree with you, The project is visible in many ways to investors and other interested parties. On top of that Velox Project is so significantly promising to release utilities and tools to uphold the core values of anonymity & decentralization in the growing crypto currency market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Velox confirmation of the fact that it is not necessary to have some unique idea for the project to function, the whole thing in the team.
Well unique idea is one of the factor in attracting people to participate in the project, Though whats best is for the team to do all their best in achieving success which Velox have proven.
Velox is always a unique project for me & participating here or talking good is always pleasure for me.because the effort the team member give amazed me many times
As on me, efforts of developers have to be made in integration the platform in real life out of the Internet. It would be desirable to see velox in ordinary ATMs that it was possible to enter the wallets and to obmenit cryptocurrency directly on fiat.
You have an interesting proposal. Because it is more or less something like the real introduction of Crypto-currency into our world and the turnover of funds. I think that the team should take this into account and it is possible to think about this to realize. But first they need to launch the platform they need to run.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Exactly mate. In fact the Velox platform are already functioning as of now and many users have experienced already how good the platform is especially in withdrawals in which the process are easy and convenient. Soon, the project will be recognized as one of the good competitors and as the most anonymous trading sites in cryptocurrency.
In fact, Velox platform has bit potential to get more significant growth and changes in the near future.
By the way, could you give me link to join VELOX sig campaign, please.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Velox is one of the few projects that is constantly being modernized and is engaged in self-improvement, it is possible that he will soon enter the top ten exchangers
In fact, there are many cases when, after a successful ICO, they forgot about the project and let things go on their own, but this is not the correct position, and the admins of the project understand this
Lol, it is not true for almost all the project in here because they are very legitimate and it has proven from the start.
@ipPrograff also have a point, some ico disappears after thier ico. They give you false promises in the beginning but will eventualy disappear.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I see someone have problem with get password recovery, and i have this matter, too. How to get it at now? Send email for support or any contact form?

I think that's the legit idea just send them Support or contact the OP here. To be able for your account to be resolved as soon a possible. I think the support and staff here is active.

They should have a support for this kind of project, and I hope that they are really active even banning those people who are pretending to be a support when you raised a problem in their Discord or Telegram group.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Do you plan to increase the number of available languages on the site? I think that it is possible to do this and will undoubtedly increase the attractiveness of the exchanger for users.

Your suggestion is very good, this can strengthen the VLX coin project community construction depth, to the project development should have the good help.
This suggestion is quite very cool. The team I think need to translate the project platform to some other languages because their are some big investors that need to understand the project well and the only solutions is translate it to the languages that they are comfortable and easy for them to understand.
Activity: 616
Velox is one of the few projects that is constantly being modernized and is engaged in self-improvement, it is possible that he will soon enter the top ten exchangers
In fact, there are many cases when, after a successful ICO, they forgot about the project and let things go on their own, but this is not the correct position, and the admins of the project understand this
Lol, it is not true for almost all the project in here because they are very legitimate and it has proven from the start.
Activity: 532
I see someone have problem with get password recovery, and i have this matter, too. How to get it at now? Send email for support or any contact form?

I think that's the legit idea just send them Support or contact the OP here. To be able for your account to be resolved as soon a possible. I think the support and staff here is active.
Since it numerous reports has been raise regarding their password issues and accounts hope team could cater this as soon as they read this statements. Its realy serious matter that need to tackle. Let's call the attentions of support staffs to address the matter.
Activity: 154

Yes I agree with you, being in the list of top ten will soon happened because velox project is a good project with a great members of the team. The team keeps on giving updates  in order to inform participants and others about development of the project which is so good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Do you plan to increase the number of available languages on the site? I think that it is possible to do this and will undoubtedly increase the attractiveness of the exchanger for users.

Your suggestion is very good, this can strengthen the VLX coin project community construction depth, to the project development should have the good help.
Activity: 36
Great project with a great team and community behind it.
Activity: 378
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.
The project is already rather developed. Now everything depends only on as far as the official start will be successful. Many problems can occur also inconsistencies which will lead to a negative from community and investors. I hope problems won't arise, on shoulders of team heavy freight of responsibility has really laid down.

Problems are normal to occur, what is really important is how team will handle it and if they will not leave the project whatever happens in the near future.
Agreed, facing the problem is up to the team on how they will handle it, But I believe they have and solved the problems efficiently , Which is why they are reliable.   
Activity: 294
No doubt why so many supporters, users and serious investors are into this project, and didn't left behind this project. Because the Velox Project is a trusthwotlrthy project that have a promising goal and changes for the whole crypto currency community and keeping a great deal to be the future of anonymous and decentralized trading platform. And moreover, those problems encountering now by this project will only lead to its grear improvements.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I have put the message at telegram group, maybe they pass them, today i request more time password recovery mail, but maybe Velox email system have problem, i check at my junk mail, but still don't see anything. So i suggest you sent ticket for them, like me!
Activity: 196
Activity: 434
The team really needs to hurry with the development of the project. Because the company was launched a long time ago and they need to start to open the platform. I heard news from the Team Binance that they will soon launch a decentralized exchange, and this may be bad for the Velox team.
I agree its been how many months since they started thier campaign for this project but so far I am observing that the development is becoming slower.

Making new developments are not easy since they are improving the security of the platform, it will take some time to finish and to test it. Maybe we need to wait more for the project to update us about their new developments.
Especially when it comes to a project like this, it is always necessary to get things rather than rushing things. A lot who rushed always end up feeling the heat at the end. With respect to Binance, it is a huge world, and if Velox should end up playing their card well and coming up with a nice platform, I believe in this big world, velox will always find a space in it, especially when it comes to anonymity and decentralization.
So much agree with that. From the beginning, the Velox team has show huge prospect and we can all see how development has been on and running pretty great and I am sure, this is not the time to start losing hope already when things are gradually getting better. I believe in the team and in the project, so we obviously should see better days ahead.

That is definitely right, the team maintain their good rating in terms of their credibility. Moreover, they continue to make things getting better and their platform seems all in good situation so, we should expect more good things about the project.
Yes, velox exchange have archieve a lot of things which another exchanges cannot do. Their 225k sold out?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
There is an interesting price prediction in coinpredictor.io

They use an Event-based Forecast Algorithm and according to this algorithm VLX price is going to grow +244% and moving towards $3.12 by 10.09.2018

Pages:
Jump to: