Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 44. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
It will better if the team work fast on developing their decentralized exchange because Binance is planning to launch a decentralized exchange in the coming months and it will be very hard to compete with Binance.
I agree with you, the team needs to urgently accelerate the development of the exchange platform. Because if the Binance Exchange makes it faster, then the team has no chance to compete with them. If they want to be the first to enter the market in this way, the team already this month needs to release a platform and run an advertising company.
Activity: 322
Velox confirmation of the fact that it is not necessary to have some unique idea for the project to function, the whole thing in the team.

The project itself is unique already, this is why they are able to have more investors. In addition, the team's effort made this project successful for the time being.
Velox admins also give regular updates regarding the ico, system upgrades and anything that is necessary for us members to know.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Velox confirmation of the fact that it is not necessary to have some unique idea for the project to function, the whole thing in the team.

The project itself is unique already, this is why they are able to have more investors. In addition, the team's effort made this project successful for the time being.
Apparently when an idea is unique, the members of the team are ready to work, and there is a huge potential for the project in the long run, what else should be expected that success by any means. Really looking forward to the future of Velox.
Activity: 196

I agree with you, the popularity of the project doesn't cease to grow every day. It of course positively affects mood of developers of investors. In community of cryptocurrencies always will qualitative and reliable exchanges are demanded.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
I like in this project that it can withstand competition, offer new and convenient features that attract the attention of users

That's the thing I like the Velox they really be ahead of the competition because they shows that they are unique and different from others.
because the concept of work of the Velox team is as transparent and open as possible. They always tell us about their work and the latest updates in the project.

Velox project is also competitive though lots of competitor in crypto market but still they manage to be one of the best. It is because of the teams and project characteristics. When we say teams characteristics,  they have well skilled and active team while their project is unique and very interesting.
Activity: 280
I like in this project that it can withstand competition, offer new and convenient features that attract the attention of users

That's the thing I like the Velox they really be ahead of the competition because they shows that they are unique and different from others.
Activity: 616
Velox is a good competitor to the current exchangers, and I think that this has just begun, and soon we will get an even better product
No. Velox is a good exchange since the end of 2017, it is a decentralized platform, it also has a unique feature.
Activity: 154
Velox is a good competitor to the current exchangers, and I think that this has just begun, and soon we will get an even better product
Activity: 294
That is one of the great characteristics of the whole project and of course the members that make up this project. The team cannot be easily avoided the competitors here in the cryptp currency community. So that is really a great job done of them that they remain strong and keep kicking on here. I hope they will not lost this pace and lead this to its success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
We are working on repairing the email issue.
Activity: 434
Today when i login at Velox exchange website again, i forgot my password and i try to a lot of time but the site still said that i login not right. After that i try to request forget password, but until now more than 12 hours i still do not receive forgot recovery email? Could you solve it?
Did you clear the junk and tried again? Moreover did you reach to the support team or logged any ticket regarding your issue which you are facing? That can help better.
Yes, i see his question at telegram group and don't have any admin reply to him, i think he should pm directly to lino.
Activity: 238
Today when i login at Velox exchange website again, i forgot my password and i try to a lot of time but the site still said that i login not right. After that i try to request forget password, but until now more than 12 hours i still do not receive forgot recovery email? Could you solve it?
Did you clear the junk and tried again? Moreover did you reach to the support team or logged any ticket regarding your issue which you are facing? That can help better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I see that the Velox project has more supporters every day. But recently the team does not post any news about the project. What are they currently working on and what are their plans for the near future?

Since I started following this project, I think it is already common for them to be quiet when they are preparing for something. Let's try to wait and I am sure that they have big updates.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.

If you were to just go by comments though then you'd feel that the project is shit cause the fud is quite a bit especially in the recent days. If blindly believe everything that is

There are still min. 3 months till the sale ends. I think till that time the market is going to recover again and people are going to invest more. These are may be the last weeks that we see VLX by 0.00013 btc.
Activity: 196
The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.
What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.
It only beginning of a way. At developers of the platform many ideas which need naturally to be realized most qualitatively are in the future planned to improve even more the project and to make him the most competitive in this huge market of cryptocurrencies.
There was more issues in the trading platform at the initial level but now developers are actively engaging by considering every issues as high priority and effectively fixed them in less time.
Activity: 266
It will better if the team work fast on developing their decentralized exchange because Binance is planning to launch a decentralized exchange in the coming months and it will be very hard to compete with Binance.
Activity: 182
What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.
It only beginning of a way. At developers of the platform many ideas which need naturally to be realized most qualitatively are in the future planned to improve even more the project and to make him the most competitive in this huge market of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: