Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 43. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Velox confirmation of the fact that it is not necessary to have some unique idea for the project to function, the whole thing in the team.

I think when it comes to decentralized exchange, projects are racing to deliver efficient exchange and friendly interface that can be a real alternative for centralized exchange. So it's not about having unique idea, but working platform that solve issue that keep decentralized exchange not use by all people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
https://veloxproject.io/sal I'm following this link and I'm on this Not Found
The requested URL / sale was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I think that this is a server issue and will mostly be fixed soon.try again later.
It would be great if cache is cleared and have a try that would work better and even check the internet connection is working or down.
Activity: 182
Velox confirmation of the fact that it is not necessary to have some unique idea for the project to function, the whole thing in the team.
Well unique idea is one of the factor in attracting people to participate in the project, Though whats best is for the team to do all their best in achieving success which Velox have proven.
Velox is always a unique project for me & participating here or talking good is always pleasure for me.because the effort the team member give amazed me many times
As on me, efforts of developers have to be made in integration the platform in real life out of the Internet. It would be desirable to see velox in ordinary ATMs that it was possible to enter the wallets and to obmenit cryptocurrency directly on fiat.
Activity: 294

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I think that this is a server issue and will mostly be fixed soon.try again later.
That is definitely right, the team maintain their good rating in terms of their credibility. Moreover, they continue to make things getting better and their platform seems all in good situation so, we should expect more good things about the project.
They actually maintained the platform this long and it seems to improve day after day i think the team are willing to take all things possible to get the extra miles needed in the project is a good sign that better things will come to the exchange once launched
When they keep adding more new features to the platform that is bringing more attention of the traders to choose velox platform as their choice and gaining popularity.
Yeah that’s that but simply adding small tweaks and not really communicating is the concern here. The team should get timely look for feedbacks and make users aware of the upcoming events.
Activity: 196
That is definitely right, the team maintain their good rating in terms of their credibility. Moreover, they continue to make things getting better and their platform seems all in good situation so, we should expect more good things about the project.
They actually maintained the platform this long and it seems to improve day after day i think the team are willing to take all things possible to get the extra miles needed in the project is a good sign that better things will come to the exchange once launched
When they keep adding more new features to the platform that is bringing more attention of the traders to choose velox platform as their choice and gaining popularity.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The team really needs to hurry with the development of the project. Because the company was launched a long time ago and they need to start to open the platform. I heard news from the Team Binance that they will soon launch a decentralized exchange, and this may be bad for the Velox team.

Let's face it, this project won't be able to get to the level where Binance is whereabouts now whether they are going to be decentralized or not. Majority of people still trust an exchange that is governed by people who are well known and made a lot of publicities unlike the team of Velox.
Binance already hold huge popularity, if they are launching a decentralized exchange platform there was huge possibilities to grab many investors. It would be great if dev team bringing more challenging advanced features we can win.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The team really needs to hurry with the development of the project. Because the company was launched a long time ago and they need to start to open the platform. I heard news from the Team Binance that they will soon launch a decentralized exchange, and this may be bad for the Velox team.

Let's face it, this project won't be able to get to the level where Binance is whereabouts now whether they are going to be decentralized or not. Majority of people still trust an exchange that is governed by people who are well known and made a lot of publicities unlike the team of Velox.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I agree its been how many months since they started thier campaign for this project but so far I am observing that the development is becoming slower.

Making new developments are not easy since they are improving the security of the platform, it will take some time to finish and to test it. Maybe we need to wait more for the project to update us about their new developments.
Especially when it comes to a project like this, it is always necessary to get things rather than rushing things. A lot who rushed always end up feeling the heat at the end. With respect to Binance, it is a huge world, and if Velox should end up playing their card well and coming up with a nice platform, I believe in this big world, velox will always find a space in it, especially when it comes to anonymity and decentralization.
So much agree with that. From the beginning, the Velox team has show huge prospect and we can all see how development has been on and running pretty great and I am sure, this is not the time to start losing hope already when things are gradually getting better. I believe in the team and in the project, so we obviously should see better days ahead.

We can consider that as a challenging aspect but we aiming to binance work flow is not the only concept of Velox, it is all the individual enhancement to achieve the potential to implement great features that reaps a standard for the Velox exchange.
Activity: 256
I have noticed that the platform have provided their own wallet inorder to participate on their bounty programs. This would possibly gives profits in the future for all coin holders of Velox. I will keep looking an eye of this project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

I am very glad that the Velox project is aimed at producing utilities and tools to support the basic values of anonymity and decentralization in the growing cryptocurrency market. And that anonymity is a key aspect of all Velox Project projects
Activity: 252

I agree its been how many months since they started thier campaign for this project but so far I am observing that the development is becoming slower.

Making new developments are not easy since they are improving the security of the platform, it will take some time to finish and to test it. Maybe we need to wait more for the project to update us about their new developments.
Especially when it comes to a project like this, it is always necessary to get things rather than rushing things. A lot who rushed always end up feeling the heat at the end. With respect to Binance, it is a huge world, and if Velox should end up playing their card well and coming up with a nice platform, I believe in this big world, velox will always find a space in it, especially when it comes to anonymity and decentralization.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 140
Hi, i want to ask, do you have some problems with deposits? Cause i deposit some doge yesterday and they are still not on my balance. Thanks. Cry
Activity: 532

The project itself is unique already, this is why they are able to have more investors. In addition, the team's effort made this project successful for the time being.
Apparently when an idea is unique, the members of the team are ready to work, and there is a huge potential for the project in the long run, what else should be expected that success by any means. Really looking forward to the future of Velox.

Unique idea nowadays is very hard to do but with constant work and research it can be possible achieved. Velox team, offers different features which makes them to be more useful in the future. I also observed that they make things step by step which it just mean that the team can really focused each and every features.
Activity: 476
True its been in the market for long months. I think lets just wait for developers final updates. Since the project is nit simple platform as like others they need to double check triple check beore they launch for production. Lets strengthen our patients and continue support the project.
Activity: 532
I see that the Velox project has more supporters every day. But recently the team does not post any news about the project. What are they currently working on and what are their plans for the near future?
Since I started following this project, I think it is already common for them to be quiet when they are preparing for something. Let's try to wait and I am sure that they have big updates.
I am also waiting for the updates and news about the ICO sale. As we know the ICO sales has been successfully finished right? Or there is another round of sale?
I think the previous ICO just finished. I think this is also another round of ICO if they will launch a new one. The previous sale was really a success. If they will launch another this will be a huge hell for the project and this will also be fruitful results.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I see that the Velox project has more supporters every day. But recently the team does not post any news about the project. What are they currently working on and what are their plans for the near future?

Since I started following this project, I think it is already common for them to be quiet when they are preparing for something. Let's try to wait and I am sure that they have big updates.

I am also waiting for the updates and news about the ICO sale. As we know the ICO sales has been successfully finished right? Or there is another round of sale?

As far as I know they more or less have sold most of their tokens and it's just the little that was left which was emptied on the exchanges recently
Pages:
Jump to: