Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 62. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
They did their very best to prove and show project worth. The good and excellent updates are one proof that team are creating a strong bonds with each other and teamwork is really on. Hope team will continue to do their job and they will release another project updates for sure project victory.

We can see their great effort by visiting their sites and we can really noticed that everything are working perfectly. Also, in terms of their marketing strategy, they really are very creative since they have many more promotions about their token sale.
Activity: 280
This Velox project is really can be trusted based on the achievement and development they have right now. This project really reach so far as of now and hope this progress will be continued.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Your project is very interesting. According to your information, a sufficient number of tokens have already been sold. But when analyzing the bounty campaign, I concluded that the percentage between campaigns goes beyond 100%. Is that possible?

Well you cannot predict the outcome of the ICO stage but I am pretty sure that VELOX will go high and could possibly reach their minimum cap for the ICO raised.
I hope velox project will be given a chance to prove themselves in crypto trading industry. I realy like thier privacy preferences.
Velox have already proven themselves in crypto industry. As I recall Velox have been top 1 and they have many achieved milestone which helps the project to be on the top.
Yes you are right. The Velox project is quite a strong competitor in the trading market. And this is due to the diligent work of the development team and their active participation in the promotion of the project.

I agree,  Velox project shows us how capable they are in crypto industry. They have the most active, hard workng,  well skilled and talented members if the team which is a plus factor why they reach success and get the heart of many investors. To the member of the team,  keep doing heartily what you had started cause I know all your hard work will be paid off.
Activity: 532
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
They did their very best to prove and show project worth. The good and excellent updates are one proof that team are creating a strong bonds with each other and teamwork is really on. Hope team will continue to do their job and they will release another project updates for sure project victory.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Trusting a certain project means everything. It includes your support and time to keep on watching what they are doing. And this project, the Velox Project have been proven us their great potential and capabilities to keep on trusting them and now, this project is keep on developing here in the crypto currency community as they are attaining their own success. I hope this flows will continuously be on it.
Activity: 378
I'm curious, are the users of the project completely anonymous and the team is also anonymous? I hope the team is in a country where the activity of exchanging crypts is not regulated.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Your project is very interesting. According to your information, a sufficient number of tokens have already been sold. But when analyzing the bounty campaign, I concluded that the percentage between campaigns goes beyond 100%. Is that possible?

Well you cannot predict the outcome of the ICO stage but I am pretty sure that VELOX will go high and could possibly reach their minimum cap for the ICO raised.
I hope velox project will be given a chance to prove themselves in crypto trading industry. I realy like thier privacy preferences.
Velox have already proven themselves in crypto industry. As I recall Velox have been top 1 and they have many achieved milestone which helps the project to be on the top.
I agree, you can try to join their telegram for more updates so you can know what is happening to Velox. Velox have been doing great and they are trying to give the members a satisfying service.
Activity: 616

Yes, I believe Jesus will be helping them to give chances to fight their problem without making any problem outside the company.
Activity: 322

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Excellent news, I hope the developer does everything to make the project achieve its goal and I think we will be able to enjoy an anonymous exchange.
Obviously, the team Velox doing their fullest best just to gives us a good kind of decentralized trading platform. And having this kind of updates will enhanced the possiblity to reached the goals and meet the expectations of all people and investors in bitcoin community. Hopefully, more good things will come for this team.
Their good workflow in the real time is speaking better how they are upgrading to all the new technologies of latest versions in the economy that was enriching the platform to gain even more investors.

What the flowchart shows is, how velox project do their work in order to be success.  It shows there the time frame when and how it started and should be finish the project,  also it shows the date when they should do the update and the target time to do it.  It is so good to know it because it gives us idea to know the how it works or the circulation of the project.

I mean that's pretty much how ICOs are supposed to work, they need to release a roadmap and timeline. It's supposed to be normal buuuuuuuut most ICOs dont do it
Velox has a best roadmap and also they do are following their roadmap untill now and i hope that they might continue the same in future too and also i am sure that they are totally different from other ICO projects which turns out to be scam.

Nobody can ever be % 100 sure if an ICO is going to be a scam or not, unless you are sitting with them on the same table face to face and get the infos from first hand
Yes, even Velox running ICO for exchange platform or no. No one can make sure that VLX will be a good project. But at now, we can have some beliefs that VLX will bring us a fast, anonymity, cheap free at tradings exchange platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Excellent news, I hope the developer does everything to make the project achieve its goal and I think we will be able to enjoy an anonymous exchange.
Obviously, the team Velox doing their fullest best just to gives us a good kind of decentralized trading platform. And having this kind of updates will enhanced the possiblity to reached the goals and meet the expectations of all people and investors in bitcoin community. Hopefully, more good things will come for this team.
Their good workflow in the real time is speaking better how they are upgrading to all the new technologies of latest versions in the economy that was enriching the platform to gain even more investors.

What the flowchart shows is, how velox project do their work in order to be success.  It shows there the time frame when and how it started and should be finish the project,  also it shows the date when they should do the update and the target time to do it.  It is so good to know it because it gives us idea to know the how it works or the circulation of the project.

I mean that's pretty much how ICOs are supposed to work, they need to release a roadmap and timeline. It's supposed to be normal buuuuuuuut most ICOs dont do it
Velox has a best roadmap and also they do are following their roadmap untill now and i hope that they might continue the same in future too and also i am sure that they are totally different from other ICO projects which turns out to be scam.

Nobody can ever be % 100 sure if an ICO is going to be a scam or not, unless you are sitting with them on the same table face to face and get the infos from first hand
Activity: 196
If they know that they can have a good investment here, which is clearly possible, they will absolutely buy coins and hold them Wink The popularity of Velox have been so good in the past months.
I really hope our promotion campaign can change the value of VLX, at now i still hope they can x2, around ~26k satoshies/VLX at 1-2 months more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I already asked so many times about the bounty campaign.A project is more successful with this because it will be advertised by many social media that means many more people in this project
Activity: 280
If they know that they can have a good investment here, which is clearly possible, they will absolutely buy coins and hold them Wink The popularity of Velox have been so good in the past months.
Activity: 217
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders

This is required for the site to update their latest development. To ensure that the team will please the investors and members of the VELOX project.
I do agree that they need to update their latest development fastly but they are already doing it for the first time until now.
Yes you are right.but The excahange works very smoothly.And the popularity of vlx exchange increaseing very rapidly and therfore the traffic increased too. So the server takes some time for loading but i hope all members can understand this situation.I also request developrs to fix it soon.
Is good they have some few issues is just they way things are suppose to be they will definitely fix those issue since they already know about about is called patching some buds and setting the hardware right

It is a setback though a little bit as all this fixing of problems costs a lot of time that could usually be spent on building new features. But it needs to be done though!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders

This is required for the site to update their latest development. To ensure that the team will please the investors and members of the VELOX project.
I do agree that they need to update their latest development fastly but they are already doing it for the first time until now.
Yes you are right.but The excahange works very smoothly.And the popularity of vlx exchange increaseing very rapidly and therfore the traffic increased too. So the server takes some time for loading but i hope all members can understand this situation.I also request developrs to fix it soon.
Is good they have some few issues is just they way things are suppose to be they will definitely fix those issue since they already know about about is called patching some buds and setting the hardware right
Activity: 238
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin
Yes, there are a number of peoples who will willingly invest into this project and also i think that they can make this project go more successfull as the more investors will invest into this project, the more chances of bright future ahead.
The team must work at developing the project from every aspect to make sure they are able to gain more followers and potential investors for the project to succeed
in principle, we can already say that the project has been successfully developed. Thanks to an experienced team and hard work, now we have a good platform for trading.
The team has definitely worked their way through all this and earned respect of many users who appreciate the work that has been put in by the team. Lately, the team has been very active and has shown all signs of a positive team with some great motives.
Activity: 434

Great, that's a good news for the team and I hope they will able to continue what they been started for the long period of time and hopefully they can answer all the queries and concern on this thread. Also, they must never give up since they already a lot of time consume just to make this project more convincing that can gain more profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: