Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 68. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
With the continuous progress and developments of the team and the whole Velox Project, a lots of people are getting interested by reaching the Velox Project information regarding its goal and targets for the better community of crypto currency. As days goes by, the popularity of the whole project creates a better more larger Velox community. I hope this will lead to the continuous achievements and success of this project.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Support VLX on ToTheMoon!
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Velox+%28VLX%29&SortBy=0
I saw such a message in telegram and I think we should support the project. Unfortunately I'm only a junior and I can not join the signature company.
Velox project is very popular now and they are gathering a lot of investors whicg their community is growing big. This is a great opportunity which the peoject will be successful soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Support VLX on ToTheMoon!
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Velox+%28VLX%29&SortBy=0
I saw such a message in telegram and I think we should support the project. Unfortunately I'm only a junior and I can not join the signature company.
Activity: 154
Latest VLX Sale Update

Additional Updates:
- The VLX Exchange has been re-enabled
- Public burn address is established - Provable Burn Address: VAfDvbsAhdSLFLm4iNKJwn454K32pQL4Ne
It is a great news that the VLX Exchange has been re-enabled for those who wanted to sell and buy the VLX coin! I hope the price will go up this time!
I admire the work of developers. The guys really work - they constantly improve their project, change their strategies

Very true,  they have such brilliant ideas to make the project more attractive and good to the eyes of people who are members or investors in this project. It shows how active the people behind this project,  I salute all of you for doing you're best for the success of this project.
Activity: 602
Latest VLX Sale Update

Additional Updates:
- Public burn address is established - Provable Burn Address: VAfDvbsAhdSLFLm4iNKJwn454K32pQL4Ne
It is a great news that the VLX Exchange has been re-enabled for those who wanted to sell and buy the VLX coin! I hope the price will go up this time!
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Very simple and easy to use exchanger. I think that now you can invest in it, then that over time it will only improve
legendary
Latest VLX Sale Update

Additional Updates:
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Your trading platform is already operating and I can see that thier are so many trading orders happening on your site. Do you have plans to add some other popular crypto in your platform?
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
good project, but so hard to join bounty.
i was tracking velox so long time. Sad
It is really hard to join the velox bounty because they really want some good bounty participants and thats why they have kept a low number of participants which also proves that this project is potential to have good profits ahead.

we will see if this is the main reason to keep low member of participants in this bounty campaign. Everybody must be patient now until September... the longest bounty campaign I've ever seen
Yes, this is so long time, and as we know bounty program of VLX have rewards is 252 000 VLX. Can imagine that 5 months is long time, will have a lot people will join, rewards per person will decrease.
As i follow VLX exchange project, i see maybe don't have a lot of people joinning it now. Campaign will end on September 27 2018 OR when the 252,000 VLX is exhausted. So maybe it will be end before 5 months.
They should key in reapproaching the old participants once again who have already enjoyed the benefits of success with velox also they should proceed to advertise reaching the new people through various platforms.
first team need to update  velox and promote again if they want this project continues people need to see what is an improvement  for this platform after the participant going back and to active again.
Activity: 196
It is really hard to join the velox bounty because they really want some good bounty participants and thats why they have kept a low number of participants which also proves that this project is potential to have good profits ahead.

we will see if this is the main reason to keep low member of participants in this bounty campaign. Everybody must be patient now until September... the longest bounty campaign I've ever seen
Yes, this is so long time, and as we know bounty program of VLX have rewards is 252 000 VLX. Can imagine that 5 months is long time, will have a lot people will join, rewards per person will decrease.
As i follow VLX exchange project, i see maybe don't have a lot of people joinning it now. Campaign will end on September 27 2018 OR when the 252,000 VLX is exhausted. So maybe it will be end before 5 months.
They should key in reapproaching the old participants once again who have already enjoyed the benefits of success with velox also they should proceed to advertise reaching the new people through various platforms.
Activity: 434

Activity: 196

Velox had more influence in the crypto community as they proven their potential and gives them more added value when ever a new investor opens their door opportunity and walk through for Velox.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 238
I have a question for the team, if I buy coins now, can I make a stacking? I think many people are interested in this issue and if possible, you should definitely buy VLX coins.
What do you mean make a stacking? Please explain it more so I can answer your question. However, just wait until the developer came to answer your question.
I think mate he is talking about stocking the coins or hold it for while. Maybe he want to buy and hold the coins until right time and good exchange price. Its just my own interpretation of what is asking. Hope I got his point.
Holding depends on the coin holder if he thinks that it will have a good value in the future. But at its current state, it is in very high risk and the project could still flip.
Yes, holding the tokens for this project might have two outcomes, whether you get a lot or get less benefit from it. As we can't assure that everything might be on a good time here. Risk is indeed inevitable.
We need to understand many things depends on the market trends where we cannot handle to price and the team shall reach to such new methods and start working without giving up.
Activity: 280
I have a question for the team, if I buy coins now, can I make a stacking? I think many people are interested in this issue and if possible, you should definitely buy VLX coins.
What do you mean make a stacking? Please explain it more so I can answer your question. However, just wait until the developer came to answer your question.
I think mate he is talking about stocking the coins or hold it for while. Maybe he want to buy and hold the coins until right time and good exchange price. Its just my own interpretation of what is asking. Hope I got his point.
Holding depends on the coin holder if he thinks that it will have a good value in the future. But at its current state, it is in very high risk and the project could still flip.
Yes, holding the tokens for this project might have two outcomes, whether you get a lot or get less benefit from it. As we can't assure that everything might be on a good time here. Risk is indeed inevitable.
legendary
Latest VLX Sale Update

Additional Updates:
Merit: 1
Hello, any news about the sale ongoing in the VELOX project? How much did they already raised as of now? Anyone knows or any recent update from the team.
You can scroll this tape a bit back and read the latest news in the Velox project. In any case, we are always waiting for fresh news and updates from developers every day.
Yes that is completely true fact but just in case you want to directly get to a particular topic,you may ask that members of the team to give you the necessary information or links.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The risk in crypto-currencies is always, but in this project I do not see it big, the team is very active in promoting the project on the Internet and many people should know about it.
All the cryptp users will understand how the currency price will fluctuate when they come across the basics nothing will lead them to think about any risk and they can successfully execute their transactions with Velox.
Pages:
Jump to: