Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 12. (Read 285061 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.

In every project there is always plans and decisions that no one can stop. Talking about referral bonuses, maybe the team have a plan why they do that thing. I am sure that the impact will goes to the profit earn to each of the individual.
Velox strategies are completely unique which cannot be compared as it once already proved achieving all the plans they incorporated throught their white papers and there will be no token of failure with Velox.
Agreed, And I hope their achievements would continue as so much more are expected to them by the supporters, I think they have properly planned goals.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Velox at the back end work on more development plans however more announcements about project brings a closer attention for all the participants as we see currently monthly updates which is an accurate go.
Activity: 322
very good project, velox project also takes a long time to achieve success, I am sure velox project team will not give chance in improving velox project network development, I also will not forget to join velox project
Yes as seen the progress of the project we can say that it will achieve good success in some time.The team is really doing good work and i most like one thing about this is they have their own exchange so you have to not worry about sell or buy velox.you can easily trade them on their exchange.

Everything is already been set and this is what makes this platform makes more interesting. The team working in advance and as we can see they continue to make development for them to be able to fixed some minor bugs about their system.
Velox teams are ensuring accountability for every task they execute and taking responsibility for every issues with out letting them remain the same and dev involvememt is bringing resolutions.
Activity: 378
very good project, velox project also takes a long time to achieve success, I am sure velox project team will not give chance in improving velox project network development, I also will not forget to join velox project
Yes as seen the progress of the project we can say that it will achieve good success in some time.The team is really doing good work and i most like one thing about this is they have their own exchange so you have to not worry about sell or buy velox.you can easily trade them on their exchange.
A lot of people are already waiting for this project to become LIVE, no doubt that the reason behind it is how the team and the people here are helping each other to reach that "success".
The reputation velox hold is out of the good will as it once proved how better and easily it reached the goal and reaped success that is again blossoming with the velox platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
A lot of people are already waiting for this project to become LIVE, no doubt that the reason behind it is how the team and the people here are helping each other to reach that "success".
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Lets hope the do respect those roadmap because basically that is their updated wp and roadmaps too got updated so this should mean VLX wouldnt be planning any delays long the way since they have taken care of most their issues
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
Do you know when will those updates will be released? I recently visited there website and I don't see any upcoming news for the VELOX, I am certainly sure that the ICO sale has  been success full. When will the exchanges launched for the major sites?

You can check their roadmap on this link https://veloxproject.io/downloads/Velox-Roadmap.pdf, if they respect those dates on that document, Alpha version of their decentralized exchange will release in JUL and beta version in AUG then Official Public Release will take place on Sept.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.

In every project there is always plans and decisions that no one can stop. Talking about referral bonuses, maybe the team have a plan why they do that thing. I am sure that the impact will goes to the profit earn to each of the individual.
Velox strategies are completely unique which cannot be compared as it once already proved achieving all the plans they incorporated throught their white papers and there will be no token of failure with Velox.

For you it is unique but from what I understand, they are simply just a trading site which has some innovations and improvement. It happens that they are making an advance creation of the platform which makes it much more better because people who will get to know more about the platform can appreciate the hard work of the team.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

About what magic and unusual strategy do you speak? I won't understand at all. On me so it is the usual exchange project which will compete with already existing.
Activity: 434

Everything is already been set and this is what makes this platform makes more interesting. The team working in advance and as we can see they continue to make development for them to be able to fixed some minor bugs about their system.
Activity: 308
Recently appeared any additions and decorations to the project? can we wait for positive changes?
Activity: 294

Activity: 532
Probably, the team did not make any referral program because they want to ensure that the value of Velox coin is at stable. If they did this, there is a possiblity that dumping coins would occur and it can affect the price. So it's a good thing that the team have not providing this so that the chance to gained profits would be possible.

But maybe giving referral commission will be more helpful and can avoid abuse of the referral system because referrer will need his referrals to make investments first before getting his commissions. This will be a good strategy to increase marketing.
Agree,  the whole referral thing can really help the project to attract more and more clients each day. This also be a joy to those who want to participate the project. Yes the commission basis when get someone to invest the project is a very big thing to all who invited some to invest.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
I think that Velox is coin and not token !Since it's proof of work and proof of stake, it can be mine.
But in the facts we cannot mining Velox coin. If i don't have any mistake, we only buy VLX at vlexchange at current time.
For now VLX does not have any mining algorithm introduced and I think they will not launch it as a mining coin is the future as they mostly want to limit their supply in the market. VLX coin would have high demand in the future due to their limited supply in the market.
Activity: 434
I think that Velox is coin and not token !Since it's proof of work and proof of stake, it can be mine.
But in the facts we cannot mining Velox coin. If i don't have any mistake, we only buy VLX at vlexchange at current time.
Activity: 378
At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
I agree with you, without it, I don't think this platform will succeed. As users will have doubt to it if they can't see any protection of their data which is really an important thing to have.
Security system will be very effective to get the trust of each investors. It's normal that the investors will secure their funds. I hope the team will make some arrangements for the security of the users and the project itself.

I think the team already knew that because their platform is a trading site which means they need to give priority about their security. We know that hackers will always find a way to crack the wall and this is why the team needs to continue to do more improvement about their system.
Yes, I also think that the developers need to try and improve their system that would be more difficult to crack it.

Every team should focus in the security system because that is one of those that makes every investors and people to know. We know the fact that it is impossible to trust easily in  crypto world because of what we called scammers. Hesitations and worries will always prevail in here, that is why it is important to gain first the trust of every people. Hope the team will focus in here.
Velox team is highly ensuring the passionate in adhering to the quality of the work and working on the instructions keenly to successfully complete the task.
I think the most important developer controls the wards and if something occurs not at his will, then with such popularity to him won't make to find experts to the place of old.
And why did you decide that there are a few people, and suddenly there is only one, I certainly understand it sounds obssudno, but still.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Probably, the team did not make any referral program because they want to ensure that the value of Velox coin is at stable. If they did this, there is a possiblity that dumping coins would occur and it can affect the price. So it's a good thing that the team have not providing this so that the chance to gained profits would be possible.

But maybe giving referral commission will be more helpful and can avoid abuse of the referral system because referrer will need his referrals to make investments first before getting his commissions. This will be a good strategy to increase marketing.
Yes, referral camping is very effective in promoting the project and it also helps in gaining more number of investors. Still, VLX has good marketing strategies and also gained huge support from the community and investors too. They have gained huge intrest from investors and traders all around the world. Their development team is also working hard to make their platform better than other trading platform. I think this project will become very successful in the future.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: