Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 13. (Read 285061 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.
I guess they were just mislead by the time, bonus and referrals realy helpful fkr the project but jt is not a bad thing in anyway. It can really profitable if the team cater thjs kinds of strategy. Well as long as project is run very well any missing acts won't affect the whole project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.
I agree, such system would definitely not do much harm to the project as much more people would join here and would invite the friends for receiving an award.
Dua
Activity: 616
Probably, the team did not make any referral program because they want to ensure that the value of Velox coin is at stable. If they did this, there is a possiblity that dumping coins would occur and it can affect the price. So it's a good thing that the team have not providing this so that the chance to gained profits would be possible.

Naturally the more the coins that are given away for free the more the coins will get dumped so it's not very surprising though they could have given BTC Tongue
a very clever plan), but it seems to me that the developers will not do this, I think it will be completely unprofitable for them to hand out to their btc supporters.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This project is really amazing. I am really amazed that the Velox project has a special side which the people, users and investors can find and view the latest post, updates, and news. This is very helful and beneficial. Good to know that the Velox Project Team is very active in answering the questions of every people that wanted to know more regarding this project. I believe that sooner or later, the Velox Project can kick its tail to become the future anonymous crypto trading and exchanging in the community of crypto currency.
Activity: 182

It would be abused to death anyway, there's already people with 100s of account gaming airdrops and you'll now have even more people doing the same
Activity: 378
At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
This is great news! Of course we will wait with impatience! when the team will announce the platform development news for us! I'm very interested in what updates will be in the project and what features will be added.

Do you know when will those updates will be released? I recently visited there website and I don't see any upcoming news for the VELOX, I am certainly sure that the ICO sale has  been success full. When will the exchanges launched for the major sites?
While the team did not announce exact dates, but as soon as news is known, they will be announced here on the forum and on the official website of the project.
Activity: 181
very good project, velox project also takes a long time to achieve success, I am sure velox project team will not give chance in improving velox project network development, I also will not forget to join velox project
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Probably, the team did not make any referral program because they want to ensure that the value of Velox coin is at stable. If they did this, there is a possiblity that dumping coins would occur and it can affect the price. So it's a good thing that the team have not providing this so that the chance to gained profits would be possible.

Naturally the more the coins that are given away for free the more the coins will get dumped so it's not very surprising though they could have given BTC Tongue
Activity: 224
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Have you already fixed the withdrawal system? because I need to withdraw some to fund for my schooling. I know that the project is still being upgraded and the devs are probably busy, I  just need the best time frame for us to wait.
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Well, more people now here in the Velox Project community is getting much excited to the upcoming release of the updates of the team members regarding the progress of the project to their successful ICO sales and to the launching of the Velox Project major sites. Let's all be just patiently wait to their updates and this will surely make worth our time.
Velox community have expanded over time.
Additionally, the project has been gradually developed and stay on right directions as the roadmap shows.
They needed an additional extention to promote this project but it seems it worked perfectly. Can we now request for some coins to be added on your platform?
I agree mate, they need more promotion, I believe it would work out well like the previous ones, But we know they are working really well, and maybe grant some of the request.
Activity: 504
Activity: 602
Well, more people now here in the Velox Project community is getting much excited to the upcoming release of the updates of the team members regarding the progress of the project to their successful ICO sales and to the launching of the Velox Project major sites. Let's all be just patiently wait to their updates and this will surely make worth our time.
Additionally, the project has been gradually developed and stay on right directions as the roadmap shows.
They do keep their promises on what as the roadmap showing us. I hope they can achieve all their goals in the roadmap with fired up!
Activity: 294
They needed an additional extention to promote this project but it seems it worked perfectly. Can we now request for some coins to be added on your platform?
You can say that easy but they won't accept what you are saying since this is the only exchange for the Velox, the main platform of the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Merit: 12
How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
I think that in the near future the team should update the information that will show what sales were and what amount was collected for the development of the project.
Actually i think they are on their final end of their sales so maybe they might announce some token burning or so but is for sure huge as team have been active for good while here. So many have happened down the road so lets give them a cheer
There was more supporters and good will velox have already possessed so there was more chances for us that all the velox coins will be sold and again a way to experience success.

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project. Even though some people do not believe about this project the team still exerting more effort to fulfill all their goals.

People have different taste so usually we can see some people still in doubt about the project. They timely make more improvement which we can slowly observed if we just only follow their activities. They also earned support it is because they offer a bounty program which will help the project be more known to the people/investors.
Very well said bud, lets not worry about the people who dont believe on the capability of this project since vlx has already proven a lot of things. What matters is our patience and confidence that this project will succeed.
I also think the same as you, because this is not even a simple project and they have been able to prove many things to many.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The Velox project, as well as other projects, is decentralized. And it allows users to store, trade and transact money without a governing party
Anyone can work with this project.As they don't need to give government money that's why there is less transaction fees in trade & transact money.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
and it's all? manager will not answer me? or any of the users? what about the site? Only I get an error when going to the site?

Are you an investors mate? If you are having problems with them try to contact the OP of this thread I think he/she may help you with your problems. This is their exchange site ->https://vlxexchange.com/ try also to contact them there.
Best Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: