Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 160. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why does this coin have such a huge marketcap?

It looks like the standard cloned POW scrypt coin.
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
clearinghouse is unstable IMHO, i have tried using the wallet and every time i login there is a different address. is that how it is supposed to be.. or can anyone enlighten

Why don't you try NOT clicking on the huge green button that clearly says 'Create New Wallet' Tongue

Instead paste the 12 word passphrase you were given last time into the big white box that says 'Enter Your 12 Word Passphrase' and then click the big white button that says 'Open Wallet' Smiley

#welcometotheinternet
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

clearinghouse is unstable IMHO, i have tried using the wallet and every time i login there is a different address. is that how it is supposed to be.. or can anyone enlighten

You must be doing something wrong. We must be the most frequent user of Clearinghouse.
http://xch.blockscan.com/asset

And never did we encounter such problems. I must admit though the site seems to play catch-up with Viacoin blocks. Maybe when we finally able to develop a desktop/mobile wallet for our coin, we would see how good/bad it is.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
It's a race.

https://www.dogepartyassets.com/home

Nobody here willing to monetize on Clearinghouse same as above?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Just a thought, maybe to seed it (that's a bit of joke if you read today's wired article......)

Merge efforts with Darkcoin, run instant anonymous currency with XCH?

http://www.wired.com/2014/11/darkcoin-and-online-drug-dealers/

legendary
Activity: 1064
Do you log in with the same passphrase every time? The addresses are generated from the passphrase deterministically so should always be the same with the same passphrase.
Activity: 61
While I personally believe the screenshot of the message from the VP of Zynga to be legitimate, it does not in any way, shape, or form confirm that Zynga will be using ClearingHouse.

Something like this has to go through stages, and a company like Zynga wont just announce something publicly while they still aren't 100% sure themselves. Contrary to what was said earlier, I personally don't think it will take until next summer for an official statement, but I think it will definitely take at least few months for anything concrete to come out of it. A lot of people here clearly don't understand the process something like this has to go through.

At this time, this is all just pure speculation. You cannot be so naive as to assume this is 100% confirmed due to a twitter follow.

If you guys are looking at a short-term pump & dump, look elsewhere.

And thats what I do agree 100%

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
This was a exit pump, nothing else. I don´t see any price rises for VIA in the near future.
the time will tell for the future of via,
maybe xch will bring the via up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This was a exit pump, nothing else. I don´t see any price rises for VIA in the near future.
Looks just like an exit pump. But the exit for one is an entry for other, or increased position. Have the same feeling about Via as for PND coin before it raised x10-x20, not tomorrow but maybe after a few months.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
While I personally believe the screenshot of the message from the VP of Zynga to be legitimate, it does not in any way, shape, or form confirm that Zynga will be using ClearingHouse.

Something like this has to go through stages, and a company like Zynga wont just announce something publicly while they still aren't 100% sure themselves. Contrary to what was said earlier, I personally don't think it will take until next summer for an official statement, but I think it will definitely take at least few months for anything concrete to come out of it. A lot of people here clearly don't understand the process something like this has to go through.

At this time, this is all just pure speculation. You cannot be so naive as to assume this is 100% confirmed due to a twitter follow.

And thats what I do agree 100%
Activity: 88

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Zynga VP follows drak is the evidence. We may know the results in the near future.

Exactly.  Don't expect a press release for a few months, while Zynga creates something more worth announcing than vapor.

All you pump seekers, go play with some other coin and come back next summer.

and pumpers should leave this coin alone too.
Two options for VIA right now: 1. No official confirmation about Zynga and long downtrend.
                                             2. Official confirmation and panic buying...

First option 1, then option 2.   Wink
why the dev team not to official announce this great news?

Because the dev team had nothing to do with it being disclosed.  It was a screenshot from user TechGen. 

Also, even if the dev team were contacted by Zynga, it's possible they couldn't disclose it as well.  Time will tell.

IMO Zynga VP follows drak is the evidence.

For me it is not an evidence but rather a speculation...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Zynga VP follows drak is the evidence. We may know the results in the near future.

Exactly.  Don't expect a press release for a few months, while Zynga creates something more worth announcing than vapor.

All you pump seekers, go play with some other coin and come back next summer.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Two options for VIA right now: 1. No official confirmation about Zynga and long downtrend.

Because the dev team had nothing to do with it being disclosed.  It was a screenshot from user TechGen. 

Also, even if the dev team were contacted by Zynga, it's possible they couldn't disclose it as well.  Time will tell.
we need time to confirm any relationship about via.
at least we are confident.
Activity: 840

Right, everything should be confidential right now. IMO Zynga VP follows drak is the evidence. We may know the results in the near future.

True. And that guy "TechGen" is gone. His last post was with that "screenshot"...
Activity: 443

Jump to: