Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 162. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 254
I accidentally sent XCH on Viacoin core address. How to make it right and send it  to clearwallet?

Import the private key to clearwallet

Do you plan to develop XCH wallet to desktop use?
I would rather keep them in my wallet if i can.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I accidentally sent XCH on Viacoin core address. How to make it right and send it  to clearwallet?

Import the private key to clearwallet
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
legendary
Can some of the Chinese follows in this thread please spread the word about the Viacoin upgrade. The upgrade is mandatory http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/11/01/v0-10-5.html
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
VIA/XCH ratio 1 VIA = 33.82 XCH is probably the lowest in history Roll Eyes

I am regret I didn't convert my via to xch Cry
Hold both

And thats what Im doing:) 60% XCH / 40% Via
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Doesn't matter : Hold both : you can buy XCH anytime. The relatively minor difference in ratio (3-4x) is not important in the grand scheme of things.

When the burn period ended, I just continued buying XCH instead of VIA.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Have we shaken out weak hands looking for a quick trade on Zynga, found some buy support and now basing for another move higher? Or is this a pause before a resume of downtrend? The uncertainty of the Zynga rumor might pin the price for a while. I'm guessing the next news would come in weeks not days, and more impatient traders will look for the exit. Anyone with a modicum of patience, foresight (and sufficient risk tolerance) knows that if this all pans out, today's prices will look silly in hindsight. Accumulate mode: ON  Grin

you can probably trade a portion of your holdings to try to increase your position, however you need to be looking at this from at least a 1-3 year horizon.

at the 6 month mark, i would expect at least some interest from serious users (businesses/orgs).  at 1 year or so i would expect some real use cases in action (lets say bout a dozen). at 18 -24 months i would expect an expansion of the serious user base from a handful to 30-100 real solid users driving adoption down to end users.  by  year three i would expect an explosion of the serious user base anywhere from 500 to 5000.  by year five 10000+, with many 10s of millions of end users probably not knowing that they are using the technology.

if any of those milestones are delay, or not met, cut lose and shift your portofolio's allocation to one's that are performing.

that is if it is home run with bases loaded straight into the cove/creek (for you Giants fans)

i think we are seeing the development of a p2p super mega trend or whatever you want to call it, so betting on the top players and cutting out the dogs is key
Activity: 840

Activity: 371
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I am just bought some VIA coins from 2 exchanges and it was truely instant withdrawals. Just WOW!  Smiley

is it even faster now?

miner question: how many vias are mined each day?

Yes, in a fraction of a second coins appeared on "Balance", and not even hitting the "Unconfirmed". Smiley
Activity: 448
I am just bought some VIA coins from 2 exchanges and it was truely instant withdrawals. Just WOW!  Smiley

is it even faster now?

miner question: how many vias are mined each day?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Small Viacoin mention here
and here
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
not keeping my hopes up on zygna. it could all be lies for all i care.  via is following the same pattern as the last run up.  so i expect this to keep going down again after the pump.  this really frustrating to be quite honest.
Activity: 350
Have we shaken out weak hands looking for a quick trade on Zynga, found some buy support and now basing for another move higher? Or is this a pause before a resume of downtrend? The uncertainty of the Zynga rumor might pin the price for a while. I'm guessing the next news would come in weeks not days, and more impatient traders will look for the exit. Anyone with a modicum of patience, foresight (and sufficient risk tolerance) knows that if this all pans out, today's prices will look silly in hindsight. Accumulate mode: ON  Grin
Activity: 840
Any updates about talking with Zynga team?  Tongue

Hope to see a blog about details of talking with them. Grin
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Mandatory Antigravity Upgrade - Viacoin Core 0.10.5
http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/11/01/v0-10-5.html

My windows wallet has been upgraded too. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Minerpools has Upgraded to V0.10.5. Happy mining!
Activity: 448
legendary
Mandatory Antigravity Upgrade - Viacoin Core 0.10.5
http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/11/01/v0-10-5.html
Jump to: