Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 19. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Can organizer allow the respondents to select several possible answers in his survey?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Who holds paid surveys on Votes?
People and the companies that need these surveys. We don’t exclude an opportunity to remain anonymous after ordering a servey.
VOTES
Is there any minimum threshold for withdrawal of Votes tokens from the platform?
The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 tokens. Usually it doesn’t take more than several working days.
VOTES
Tell me please, where can I exchange Votes tokens for fiat currencies?
Unfortunately, there’s no such option yet, but we’re already negotiating with several exchanges.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What audience receives the invitations to complete paid surveys on your platform more often than the others?
VOTES
Is it possible to disable the option sending the notifications about appearance of new surveys in the system?
Yes, of course, but we don’t advise you to do it ‘cause you can miss quite profitable survey.
VOTES
Under what circumstances cam my resume be considered as invalid in a survey?
If you provide fake data during the survey or try to violate the platform’s rules.
VOTES
Will it be possible to make the notifications be sent not to the e-mail, but anywhere else? Let’s say, in the form of SMS-messages.
Theoretically, it’s possible, but it’s too expensive. E-mail is more practical and available option.
Activity: 196
Tell me please, where can I exchange Votes tokens for fiat currencies?
Activity: 252
Is there any minimum threshold for withdrawal of Votes tokens from the platform?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
VOTES
Are there restrictions on the minimum age starting with which it’s possible to sign up for the platform?
The minimum age depends on the theme of the survey. Exact info on this issue will appear later.
VOTES
Who are the respondents mentioned in the description of the project so often?
Respondents are one of the main elements of the ecosystem. They take part in the surveys and get tokens for this.
VOTES
Can citizens of any countries become respondents on Votes platform or are there any restrictions?
If  you can see the country on the list when you’re signing up, it means that its citizens have a right to be respondents.
Activity: 294
Will it be possible to make the notifications be sent not to the e-mail, but anywhere else? Let’s say, in the form of SMS-messages.
Activity: 112
Under what circumstances cam my resume be considered as invalid in a survey?
Activity: 261
Is it possible to disable the option sending the notifications about appearance of new surveys in the system?
Activity: 98
Great idea and great project. Always keep up the great work!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Can citizens of any countries become respondents on Votes platform or are there any restrictions?
VOTES
Does the description of the survey show how many respondents should complete it to let it be finished?
The creator can conceal this data. Anyway, if there’re only 30 places left and 30 users come, new users cant take part in it.
Pages:
Jump to: