Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 17. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
How many tokens does a respondent need to earn to withdraw them from the Votes platform?
100 tokens. As a rule, it doesn’t take a lot of time to get them.
VOTES
What is the fee for withdrawal of Votes tokens from the platform?
We don’t charge additional commissions, but, most likely, you’ll have to pay transaction cost.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Can citizens of any country register in Votes?
Activity: 294
If I want to participate in paid surveys, but at the same time I want to organize them myself in Votes sometimes, will I need to create two accounts in the system?
Activity: 261
Tell me if a legal entity can be a respondent on the platform?
Activity: 210
What is the fee for withdrawal of Votes tokens from the platform?
VOTES
What parameters can I apply to respondents when creating votes on your platform?
Their variety is quite wide, and we’re working on its expansion. Spend some time on trying our system out, please.
VOTES
Is there any minimum restriction on the amount of payment to the respondent for having participated in the voting?
That’s the surveys organizer who sets it, not the platform’s employees.
VOTES
I have already received invitations to participate in paid surveys for several days, although my account in Votes is not blocked. What it can be connected with? Does anyone know?
It means that no paid surveys which you’re suitable for have  appeared on the platform. We’re working on attraction of new clients actively, and situation will improve in the near future.
Activity: 238
How many tokens does a respondent need to earn to withdraw them from the Votes platform?
Activity: 238
How much it now costs to create and launch one paid survey on your platform?
Activity: 125
This project has to prove itself and attract more people to support it and also invest in the project.
VOTES
I had got a notification about the launch of a paid survey, followed the link but havent found anything. Why?
The survey may not be available if
   •   You later opened the link from the invitation, and the required number of participants was already collected
   •   The owner of the questionnaire suspended or forcibly completed the survey.
If you clicked on the link quickly enough, but the message says that the poll is complete, then the poll creator needed a small number of answers, which has already been typed. Invitations to completing the questionnaire are sent simultaneously to all eligible respondents.
VOTES
Do all the respondents receive notifications on the start of paid surveys or are there any other priorities??
We’re trying to send them to everyone, but it’s possible that the survey will have been finished by the time you see the notification.
VOTES
If I create a survey on Votes, will I be able to finish it ahead of schedule?
Yes, of course. But it can have negative  impact on the correctness of results.
Activity: 196
What parameters can I apply to respondents when creating votes on your platform?
Activity: 336
Is there any minimum restriction on the amount of payment to the respondent for having participated in the voting?
Merit: 101
I have already received invitations to participate in paid surveys for several days, although my account in Votes is not blocked. What it can be connected with? Does anyone know?
Activity: 98
What makes your project different between other similar projects? I'm looking forward to your answer Grin
VOTES
What rules does the user have to violate in order to make his account be banned?
Your account may be suspended:
  • for having an account registered with more than one IP;
    for registration from several e-mail addresses;
    for systematic violation of the rules.
Pages:
Jump to: