Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 20. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
What will happen if the survey organizer stops the survey at the moment when I’m completing it?
You’ll have an opportunity to complete this survey and get a reward for it. All in all, such coincidence are extremely unlikely.
VOTES
Are invitations offering to complete a survey sent to everyone at the same time?
Yep, the e-mails are sent out immediately, but the speed of receipt can differ.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Who are the respondents mentioned in the description of the project so often?
Activity: 322
Are there restrictions on the minimum age starting with which it’s possible to sign up for the platform?
VOTES
I’ve signed up for Votes a week ago and o don’t receive notifications about paid surveys. Maybe there’s smth wrong with the system?
It’s unlikely. Apparently, the survey customers aren’t interested in the your demographic group. However, we’re working on attraction  of new partners every day so situation will improve soon.
Activity: 238
Are invitations offering to complete a survey sent to everyone at the same time?
VOTES
Will it be possible to complete one survey for several times?
No ‘cause it can have negative impact on their efficiency.
VOTES
Do the survey organizers set the price of participation in the survey?
If this is a survey with a fixed reward amount, that’s the customer who determines it.
What will happen if the survey organizer stops the survey at the moment when I’m completing it?
Merit: 101
Does the description of the survey show how many respondents should complete it to let it be finished?
VOTES
Is it necessary to specify the maximum number of the respondents which can take part in the survey or vote when I create it?
Yes, of course, that’s what the survey cost depend on.
VOTES
Will Votes mobile app be launched or not?
It will be launched, but it isnt a priority at the current development stage of the platform.
VOTES
Can the organizer of the survey stop it ahead of schedule?  
Yes, but this can have a negative impact on the quality of a survey.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Do the survey organizers set the price of participation in the survey?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to complete one survey for several times?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I’ve signed up for Votes a week ago and o don’t receive notifications about paid surveys. Maybe there’s smth wrong with the system?
VOTES
Since 2017, the team has been working on this project.
I believe it should be a real developer, a visionary developer.

We’re working in the area of online votes more than 10 years already so you can be sure that we have a clear plan of development of the platform.
VOTES
What info will I have to specify in the check list of the respondent?
Mostly, this is the info that will allow to improve targeting for the orders. This will provide an opportunity to improve the quality of the platform. Registration wont take more than 5 minutes and u get 5 free tokens – so u can try it out yourself.
VOTES
It’s restricted to create more than one account using the same computer, right?
If these accounts belong to different people and aren’t used for fraud, there’re no problems.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Can the organizer of the survey stop it ahead of schedule?  
Pages:
Jump to: