Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 16. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I had a problem: i got a notification about the start of a paid survey but the link was damaged. Is it possible to improve it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Why cant members of one family sign up for yr platform using one computer?
If you’re really members of the family, there shouldn’t be any problems. But if you’re trying to deceive the platform in this way, all the accounts will be blocked.
VOTES
Do I correctly understand that if I don’t fill out the respondent’s questionnaire, I wont receive invitations to take part in paid surveys?
Right. However, filling out the profile wont take a lot of time, and our team has taken care of keeping your data private.
VOTES
Can u give me a link to the full list of rules of Votes platform?
Here’re the answers to the most frequently asked questions: service.votesplatform.com/faq . If there’s no answers to your questions, u can contact technical support service using   [email protected]
Activity: 336
What are yr plans for the following 2-3 years?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Have you already concluded cooperation with any major companies?
Activity: 238
How long will take to complete one survey on Votes?
Activity: 224
Why cant members of one family sign up for yr platform using one computer?
VOTES
Do you need to identify yourself when registering on Votes as a respondent?
1157   Sure. It’s easier to select parameters, and, consequently, your chance to take part in a survey increases.
VOTES
How much time should I wait, after completing a paid survey, for the tokens to be charged to my balance?

As a rule, the process itself takes no more than an hour, but many things depend on the client and the survey itself.
VOTES
Who will see my personal data on Votes? Will it be possible to hide them from other users?
Yes, you can hide it from other users, but we don’t advise u to do it ‘cause the amount of data influences possibility of receipt of right to take part in a paid survey.
Activity: 238
Can u give me a link to the full list of rules of Votes platform?
Activity: 392
Do I correctly understand that if I don’t fill out the respondent’s questionnaire, I wont receive invitations to take part in paid surveys?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Who will see my personal data on Votes? Will it be possible to hide them from other users?
VOTES
Tell me if a legal entity can be a respondent on the platform?

In classical surveys – no, but if you’re planning to use Votes to vote within the framework of alliance of enterprises, such an option is possible.
VOTES
If I want to participate in paid surveys, but at the same time I want to organize them myself in Votes sometimes, will I need to create two accounts in the system?

Now you need 2 accounts, but in the future we’re planning to create a service allowing to switch between them.
VOTES
Can citizens of any country register in Votes?
The platform shows a list of states where registration is available when you’re signing up. So we recommend you to check it out on yr own.
How much time should I wait, after completing a paid survey, for the tokens to be charged to my balance?
Do you need to identify yourself when registering on Votes as a respondent?
VOTES
How much it now costs to create and launch one paid survey on your platform?
The cost of a particular survey depends on a big number of factors, so it’s much easier to enter the data on the sire or ask our support service about it.
Pages:
Jump to: