Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 18. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
If  my wife and I sign up using one computer, will you ban us?
If you’re different persons and not trying to deceive the platform, you have no reason to be afraid.
VOTES
Let’s say my account was banned for violation of some rules. Do I have an opportunity to somehow improve it in order to restore my account?
It depends on the ban and its duration. Please, ask the support service about it.
Activity: 336
If I create a survey on Votes, will I be able to finish it ahead of schedule?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Do all the respondents receive notifications on the start of paid surveys or are there any other priorities??
Activity: 224
I had got a notification about the launch of a paid survey, followed the link but havent found anything. Why?
VOTES
What happens if I refuse to fill out the questionnaire of respondent?
Yes, otherwise you will not receive invitations to surveys for tokens consideration. Believe me, filling in the profile will not take you long and absolutely safe.
VOTES
Will it be necessary to specify any personal data in the respondent’s questionnaire? Will anyone be able to view them?
What do you mean by personal data? Anyway, the client wont have direct access to yr profile.
VOTES
Is it obligatory to fill out the questionnaire of respondent after signing up?
Yes, thus will help to get more info about you and select appropriate surveys for you more often.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Let’s say my account was banned for violation of some rules. Do I have an opportunity to somehow improve it in order to restore my account?
Activity: 196
If  my wife and I sign up using one computer, will you ban us?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
 What rules does the user have to violate in order to make his account be banned?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly. thanks!  Cheesy
Merit: 100
The project has many partners, but the information provided by the project is not comprehensive enough, and I wish you success.
VOTES
What audience receives the invitations to complete paid surveys on your platform more often than the others?
It doesn’t depend on our platform, it depends on organizers.
VOTES
Can organizer allow the respondents to select several possible answers in his survey?
Of course, we make every effort in order to expand the range of tools available to the organizers as fast as possible.
VOTES
Do new paid surveys appear on Votes every day?
Yes, but we cant guarantee that their organizers will be interested in your demographical group.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What happens if I refuse to fill out the questionnaire of respondent?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Will it be necessary to specify any personal data in the respondent’s questionnaire? Will anyone be able to view them?
Is it obligatory to fill out the questionnaire of respondent after signing up?
Do new paid surveys appear on Votes every day?
Pages:
Jump to: