Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 15. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Which options will survey editor have on Votes?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Have you already started working with some major companies? Can you list them? 
Activity: 95
So much question for the devs, hope you come back soon and rep all
Activity: 238
When will you translate the Votes platform into other languages?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
On which exchanges can I buy Votes tokens now?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Is it possible to exchange Votes tokens to fiat within the framework of the platform and then withdraw fiat from the platform?
There’s no such option at the moment, but seriously consider an opportunity of its implementation in the future.
VOTES
Can any user become a respondent on Votes platform or are there any restrictions?
If you managed to undergo registration and fill out the respondents profile and didn’t experience any difficulties, you have a right to complete surveys.
VOTES
Why don’t I receive notifications about all the paid surveys starting on Votes?
Each survey is focused on a particular target audience, so you receive notifications only related to surveys suitable for you.
Activity: 322
If my account is blocked for violating the rules, can I create a new one?
VOTES
I had a problem: i got a notification about the start of a paid survey but the link was damaged. Is it possible to improve it?

No, but we will launch several patches soon aimed to help people suffering from this problem.
VOTES
What is the maximum number of respondents that can take part in one paid survey?
It depends on the number of respondents that the survey organizer needs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Is it possible to exchange Votes tokens to fiat within the framework of the platform and then withdraw fiat from the platform?
VOTES
What if I have already started to complete the survey but the organizer decides to stop it ahead of schedule? Will I receive payment for the actions made?

The organizers cant stop the surveys ahead of schedule when the users are completing them. So you will have an opportunity to complete it.
Activity: 392
Why don’t I receive notifications about all the paid surveys starting on Votes?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Can any user become a respondent on Votes platform or are there any restrictions?
Activity: 266
What if I have already started to complete the survey but the organizer decides to stop it ahead of schedule? Will I receive payment for the actions made?
VOTES
What are yr plans for the following 2-3 years?
Work according to Roadmap, promote the product and improve its quality constantly.
VOTES
Have you already concluded cooperation with any major companies?
We are at the stage of advanced negotiations with most of them. The announcements will appear in the near future.
VOTES
How long will take to complete one survey on Votes?
It depends on the number of questions so the time of completion of every survey is individual.
Activity: 168
What is the maximum number of respondents that can take part in one paid survey?
Pages:
Jump to: